Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    kicku22_temp8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Red face Dave will you look at this and tell me if i should be unban? Unban Kicku22

    Flengo keeps deleting certain threads? but here https ://imgur .c om/a/IqTWR <----His skype convo- He did not post the whole thing; just the parts about me *buying A account* nothing to do with the free account he gave me. Mods should of told him to post full Conversation! Dave84311 Will you look into this please! member since 2012 and, this is the respect I get? Not trying to be rude but come on I've been insulted an just kicked away by flengo this whole time!

    Proof of not scamming/ Him having full access to the account the whole time even after saying he didn't and, thats why the mods convicted me of being a scammer an thus making me pay for a account I never even was supposed to buy but they did not know he was lying! I had to pay for the ALT account he gave me! But.. check below. I can't post something that was never said FLENGO! thats what I've been trying to tell you this whole time this is all the evidence I have on my case! quit banning me an deleting my threads that I actually prove myself innocent.
    1# Him falsely accusing me of scamming- http ://prntscr . com /be7beo
    2# Him using the account freely!/Having access- http ://prntscr . com /be7qd5
    3# Him logging in while i was playing a game- http ://prntscr . com/be7q2o
    4# Him loggin in while i was logging in- http ://prntscr . com/be7q4t
    5# Him loggin in and, changing my name again while i was trying to log in-http ://prntscr . com /be7qac
    All this info was from the first thread i posted when i received my ban! *06-09-2016* I Have not used the account since he got me ban then he took the account back. Falsely claiming I scammed him and, lied to a MPGH mod about not having the info.
    So what more could I do please tell me. I do not know why I have not been un ban even after proofing he has the account?? Being a member since 2012 and, this is the respect I get? One false claim and, ban!? Quit banning me for evasion when I'm clearly making a staff dispute and, following the rules as in *TEMP account* I've had to make 6 because flengo REFUSES to understand and, btw Strongwill is the perp who got me ban for his screw ups! Btw if you need me to explain just tell me so! I beg of you.

    Ban appeal*

    - - - Updated - - -

    if you want i can post how he activated the two step verification security to it and, I can show you ';his words saying he had no control over the account anymore and, that he couldn't do anything about giving me the log in credentials and that was another reason I could not just simply give him back the account.

    - - - Updated - - -

    His scam report read carefully what he says and how none of it makes since... http: //www .mpgh . net/forum/showthread.php?t=1122227
    Last edited by kicku22_temp8; 08-28-2016 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Ban appeal

  2. #2
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,853
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,147
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah... I have no idea what's going on here. I checked a few of your dispute threads and they make no sense.

    It sounds like you were trying to buy an account, but didn't have the money to pay for it. The seller recovered his account and filed a scam report on you and you were subsequently banned.

    Between then and now you attempted to trade in the marketplace even though you were banned for scamming.

    Yeah...





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  3. #3
    kicku22_temp8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Yeah... I have no idea what's going on here. I checked a few of your dispute threads and they make no sense.

    It sounds like you were trying to buy an account, but didn't have the money to pay for it. The seller recovered his account and filed a scam report on you and you were subsequently banned.

    Between then and now you attempted to trade in the marketplace even though you were banned for scamming.

    Yeah...
    Okay I see were you coming from but understand this dave. If he was able to recover it the whole time that means he still had info to the account in which he said their was no way; 100% no way he could get the account back it was a dead account his WORDS* but he did have the info but he did not tell the mods that" And plus he did not even post full back to back skype convos dave! If he did it would of clearly stated "what was going on and The seller recovered his account and filed a scam report on you and you were subsequently banned." He never recovered anything because he had it the whole time.

    okay im tired of typing essays ima make it short and sweet.. He claims i scammed him of an account.. Well I simply ask for an account to use while we wait until the company opens. He gives me one tells me not to scam him i stay up to 8 call the company they tell us bullshit an i say sorry wont use the account and then even send him the card details.. He gets mad claims i scammed him an lies to mods gets me ban he wins.
    Last edited by kicku22_temp8; 08-28-2016 at 10:21 AM.

  4. #4
    bdog21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by kicku22_temp8 View Post
    Flengo keeps deleting certain threads? but here https ://imgur .c om/a/IqTWR <----His skype convo- He did not post the whole thing; just the parts about me *buying A account* nothing to do with the free account he gave me. Mods should of told him to post full Conversation! Dave84311 Will you look into this please! member since 2012 and, this is the respect I get? Not trying to be rude but come on I've been insulted an just kicked away by flengo this whole time!

    Proof of not scamming/ Him having full access to the account the whole time even after saying he didn't and, thats why the mods convicted me of being a scammer an thus making me pay for a account I never even was supposed to buy but they did not know he was lying! I had to pay for the ALT account he gave me! But.. check below. I can't post something that was never said FLENGO! thats what I've been trying to tell you this whole time this is all the evidence I have on my case! quit banning me an deleting my threads that I actually prove myself innocent.
    1# Him falsely accusing me of scamming- http ://prntscr . com /be7beo
    2# Him using the account freely!/Having access- http ://prntscr . com /be7qd5
    3# Him logging in while i was playing a game- http ://prntscr . com/be7q2o
    4# Him loggin in while i was logging in- http ://prntscr . com/be7q4t
    5# Him loggin in and, changing my name again while i was trying to log in-http ://prntscr . com /be7qac
    All this info was from the first thread i posted when i received my ban! *06-09-2016* I Have not used the account since he got me ban then he took the account back. Falsely claiming I scammed him and, lied to a MPGH mod about not having the info.
    So what more could I do please tell me. I do not know why I have not been un ban even after proofing he has the account?? Being a member since 2012 and, this is the respect I get? One false claim and, ban!? Quit banning me for evasion when I'm clearly making a staff dispute and, following the rules as in *TEMP account* I've had to make 6 because flengo REFUSES to understand and, btw Strongwill is the perp who got me ban for his screw ups! Btw if you need me to explain just tell me so! I beg of you.

    Ban appeal*

    - - - Updated - - -

    if you want i can post how he activated the two step verification security to it and, I can show you ';his words saying he had no control over the account anymore and, that he couldn't do anything about giving me the log in credentials and that was another reason I could not just simply give him back the account.

    - - - Updated - - -

    His scam report read carefully what he says and how none of it makes since... http: //www .mpgh . net/forum/showthread.php?t=1122227
    well you never paid or traded for the account. So, why would it matter if hes using it or not. You never paid or traded so it wont really matter at this point. you pay or trade, and then yes it would matter. Pay him for the account or make the trade. And im sure the mods will unbanned you easy as that. You took it as a free account and he wanted you to pay or trade for the account he gave you but the looks of it you never did. Which is why you were considered the scammer. So, he has every right then to use the account if you dont pay or trade because that was the agreement between you to. Im supried he didnt change the info
    Last edited by bdog21; 08-29-2016 at 02:08 AM.


    My only skype for refunding! there is some imposter named (jusitn.madox), please verify with me please after adding! Major update: Black friday/Chritmas sale, (starting November 25-Decmeber 31th), 9% on Target refunds (save 3% off). Also, for those who have done Refunds for me in the past till this thanksgiving . (free Amazon refund Christmas gift- any item, 1 item, under $100). Customer Appreciation month!!

  5. #5
    kicku22_temp8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog21 View Post
    well you never paid or traded for the account. So, why would it matter if hes using it or not. You never paid or traded so it wont really matter at this point. you pay or trade, and then yes it would matter. Pay him for the account or make the trade. And im sure the mods will unbanned you easy as that. You took it as a free account and he wanted you to pay or trade for the account he gave you but the looks of it you never did. Which is why you were considered the scammer. So, he has every right then to use the account if you dont pay or trade because that was the agreement between you to. Im supried he didnt change the info
    i did pay him for the account. And If he was able to change the info or, get the account back why did he say he couldn't thus making me pay for it bro?

  6. #6
    bdog21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by kicku22_temp8 View Post
    i did pay him for the account. And If he was able to change the info or, get the account back why did he say he couldn't thus making me pay for it bro?
    Ok But the reason you were banned was because you didnt show any proof to the mods that you did. As far as anyone can see he gave you the account by vouching for him but he wanted you to pay or trade him for it. But so far you havent provided any proof that you did pay him. By saying it it wont help. By showing proof. This case would of been over a long time ago. Thats what this whole thing is pretty much about. http://prntscr.com/cbtlnf

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kicku22_temp8 View Post
    i did pay him for the account. And If he was able to change the info or, get the account back why did he say he couldn't thus making me pay for it bro?
    oh shit, didnt see that. thats where you probably messed up there... http://prntscr.com/cbtpj3


    My only skype for refunding! there is some imposter named (jusitn.madox), please verify with me please after adding! Major update: Black friday/Chritmas sale, (starting November 25-Decmeber 31th), 9% on Target refunds (save 3% off). Also, for those who have done Refunds for me in the past till this thanksgiving . (free Amazon refund Christmas gift- any item, 1 item, under $100). Customer Appreciation month!!

  7. #7
    kicku22_temp8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    [QUOTE=bdog21;12001205]Ok But the reason you were banned was because you didnt show any proof to the mods that you did. As far as anyone can see he gave you the account by vouching for him but he wanted you to pay or trade him for it. But so far you havent provided any proof that you did pay him. By saying it it wont help. By showing proof. This case would of been over a long time ago. Thats what this whole thing is pretty much about

    oh shit, didnt see that. thats where you probably messed up there...

    It's funny you keep telling me to pay him when clearly thats me getting scammed... Why you keep avoiding the part were I state the fact he had the account the whole time that why I am ban because; His words(Guys just to be clear here

    The account cannot be returned as in my thread i mentioned its CRACKED account which comes with login access only (to be more clear i gave him kind of dead account which i was testing for nearly 2 weeks and had no problem and i'm pretty sure he's still enjoying the account) you cannot change any data and he is totally aware of it.

    so there's only one way i think he has to pay me in order to complete this deal.)
    Vouch? I thought vouches was for when you get to have a free account an not pay for it and, then just vouch saying he's legit? And plus he screwed up their again because if that was the case I'm ban then he clearly did not read the rules for vouches.. To lazy to link it but you can also' but since your smart enough to know about it you should know already to. An I vouched for him because he gave me the account for trusting me an afterwords I gave him the money. IF you would be smart enough to see were I state he should be able to post both conversations' Not just mine... Why not back to back?? Hmmmm Well if he did that then he would receive a ban for 1#lying 2#Being a scammer an because it has the card info(I paid). Were I sent him having the 20$ on it and, he asked for 13$ then 10! he wanted the money bad for some reason but he recevid an extra 7$ actually so, if anything he should of just took the time to activate it an not say I scammed him! Because I also gave the account back but he refused because he wanted money in which I did give him! He just wanted money now and, since he was able to get me ban he decided to take the account back which I provided screenshots of him having the account! So why am I BAN!?? he had the account the whole time!!! I can't keep stressing this enough if he did not have access to the account then I would completely understand why i am ban or, why he reported me but he reported me for not BUYING AN ACCOUNT.. So i do not understand why I'm still ban!! And proof would be their if i did not delete his skype! but since he never posted Back to back conversations the mods could not see were i paid him! an plus they did not do their full investigation on both our sides and, I asked them at the time but he never did even after they asked!! I was targeted!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Someone please get strong will to post full back to back conversations. Because I've tried everything to get my skype messages back and, just can't due to fucking resting my pc.. I've reset my pc since then more so, i do this a lot because i need to update this thing..
    Last edited by kicku22_temp8; 09-01-2016 at 04:49 AM.

  8. #8
    kicku22_temp8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well... flengo what you think? Sorry I went to the marketplace when I was already being watched/ban please forgive me an can I have one more chance?
    Last edited by kicku22_temp8; 09-02-2016 at 06:23 AM.

  9. #9
    kicku22_temp8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Flengo if I contact strongwill on skype and, ask him if I can donate him another 20$ will my ban be lifted? or, can I pay the original price of 10$!? either will be fine... Im done with trying to show you that I was innocent I will just be careful for now on! Is this fine?

  10. #10
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,119
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    969
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by kicku22_temp8 View Post
    Flengo
    To get the attention of a user you need to use the symbol "@" before their username, in this case @Flengo
     




    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  11. #11
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,693
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,105
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by kicku22_temp8 View Post
    Flengo if I contact strongwill on skype and, ask him if I can donate him another 20$ will my ban be lifted? or, can I pay the original price of 10$!? either will be fine... Im done with trying to show you that I was innocent I will just be careful for now on! Is this fine?
    Refund the complete amount that was scammed and your ban will be lifted.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  12. #12
    kicku22_temp8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    Refund the complete amount that was scammed and your ban will be lifted.
    Okay contacted strong and, told him willing to pay for account. How long do I have to wait because I do not know how to contact him because I can't use the *At* Shift 2. Can you inform him on this? http : //prnt . sc/ cdlk43
    Last edited by kicku22_temp8; 09-03-2016 at 03:21 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 12:57 PM
  2. Just Look at this and you will wow...
    By Narsha in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 12:10 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 10:35 AM
  4. Look at this, and try not laughing
    By Legify in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 01:04 AM
  5. TAKE A LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME WHAT IT IS
    By bigbadwolf in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 02:09 PM