Thanks

Unban request due to a Framer

Dear Admin,

I would like to request for an unban for my username, Chandler Bing, due to a frame situation.

According to the link.... I am not able to provide link in this text as I just created this account to resolve this issue. Its the "Chandler Bing" scamming post.

I was being framed whereby the customer used my name for the sake of my reputation in my post in order to make sale. The seller claimed that I am his brother and used my post to trick the customer. First of all, the seller did not clarify himself as the account holder as Chandler Bing. He simply claimed that he is "Chandler Bing" to make use of my reputation to proceed in sales. He only provided a picture taken from phone, i suppose its where he clicked my profile and took a picture as proof, which did not at all qualify as a solid proof that he is Chandler Bing.

I was outstation during the time when I was banned and I am not aware of. Once I am back today, I just only found out that I am only given 24 hours to clarify this dispute. So, any other verification shall you need I am happy to provide in order to rectify this issue.

Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberKaizer View Post
    Dear Admin,

I would like to request for an unban for my username, Chandler Bing, due to a frame situation.

According to the link.... I am not able to provide link in this text as I just created this account to resolve this issue. Its the "Chandler Bing" scamming post.

I was being framed whereby the customer used my name for the sake of my reputation in my post in order to make sale. The seller claimed that I am his brother and used my post to trick the customer. First of all, the seller did not clarify himself as the account holder as Chandler Bing. He simply claimed that he is "Chandler Bing" to make use of my reputation to proceed in sales. He only provided a picture taken from phone, i suppose its where he clicked my profile and took a picture as proof, which did not at all qualify as a solid proof that he is Chandler Bing.

I was outstation during the time when I was banned and I am not aware of. Once I am back today, I just only found out that I am only given 24 hours to clarify this dispute. So, any other verification shall you need I am happy to provide in order to rectify this issue.

Thank you
    You were given 24 hours however according to the last post, you were online 2 days prior to being banned and didn't bother looking at the report. My post is timestamped '1 Week Ago' of mentioning you and Smoke had requested the ban, his timestamp is "4 days ago".

If you want to provide proof space out the links to bypass the requirement. I'm having trouble understanding how you were framed.

God of Marketplace

If you have questions, concerns or simply need help you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to assist you.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Infringements upon the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    In an effort to combat imposters you can directly add me using the Skype button below.

Private Message | Visitor Message
    Report a Scammer

Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

You were given 24 hours however according to the last post, you were online 2 days prior to being banned and didn't bother looking at the report. My post is timestamped '1 Week Ago' of mentioning you and Smoke had requested the ban, his timestamp is "4 days ago".

If you want to provide proof space out the links to bypass the requirement. I'm having trouble understanding how you were framed.
    Hi admin,

I am online 2 days prior to being banned, but I wasn't aware of it because I don't know how to see the notification. I logged in as usual to see my only post, bump my post, and logged out. I am not aware that I was tagged.

I was being framed mainly because:-
    1) The seller used my name for the sake of my reputation to make sale.
    2) The seller did not provide proof that he is "Chandler Bing", he sent pictures taken by his phone.

All that aside, what can I do if i responded within 24 hours? How do I prove that he simply quoted my name for his sale? If the buyer could identify the scammer's Steam name will be great. This is because my steam name is on my Chandler Bing profile.

Regards

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberKaizer View Post
    Hi admin,

I am online 2 days prior to being banned, but I wasn't aware of it because I don't know how to see the notification. I logged in as usual to see my only post, bump my post, and logged out. I am not aware that I was tagged.

I was being framed mainly because:-
    1) The seller used my name for the sake of my reputation to make sale.
    2) The seller did not provide proof that he is "Chandler Bing", he sent pictures taken by his phone.

All that aside, what can I do if i responded within 24 hours? How do I prove that he simply quoted my name for his sale? If the buyer could identify the scammer's Steam name will be great. This is because my steam name is on my Chandler Bing profile.

Regards

I don't know what you mean by quoted your name for the sale.

According to this screenshot here:

I think that's the reason I didn't request a screenshot of the Skype profile. So you're right the only proof that was provided that the user was 'Chandler Bing' could have been easily edited, my apologies.

As for what you could have done is just responded to the report and say that it's an impersonator because that's what it looks like this far, that it is an impersonator who did this.

@ @Mr. MLG

What steam were you added by?
    Last edited by Psychotic; 09-18-2016 at 01:40 PM.

God of Marketplace

If you have questions, concerns or simply need help you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to assist you.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Infringements upon the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    In an effort to combat imposters you can directly add me using the Skype button below.

Report a Scammer

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    Yes! Its just that I don't know how to respond to the notifications. I don't even know that I was banned.

By right if the person really is Chandler Bing, the seller should identify themselves by logging in MPGH and sending the customer a message so that the customer know that it is indeed him. However, in this case, the person did not identify himself as "Chandler Bing".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes I agree that this might have been the case. However, in the images that this scammer provided me. They showed an image of an MPGH page logged in as Chandler Bing with a text log that had my name and the time on it. Let me clarify that these images were not screenshots but actual pictures taken by a camera so that is why I did not think they were doctored. I was added by a steam account simply named Auth, same as the name of the skype username:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/auth145

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, I was scammed all the same and the only thing I thought of doing was submitting a scam report. I apologize for any harm done, but in this situation the only person I can report is the person that they are or "claim" to be. I understand that I should have asked for a PM on MPGH. Thank you to @Psychotic for all the work done on this case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MLG View Post
    Yes I agree that this might have been the case. However, in the images that this scammer provided me. They showed an image of an MPGH page logged in as Chandler Bing with a text log that had my name and the time on it. Let me clarify that these images were not screenshots but actual pictures taken by a camera so that is why I did not think they were doctored. I was added by a steam account simply named Auth, same as the name of the skype username:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/auth145

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, I was scammed all the same and the only thing I thought of doing was submitting a scam report. I apologize for any harm done, but in this situation the only person I can report is the person that they are or "claim" to be. I understand that I should have asked for a PM on MPGH. Thank you to @Psychotic for all the work done on this case.
    Thank you for responding so quickly.

I understand that being scammed is unfortunate and it is also my fault for overlooking something crucial.

That being said it does look like the user you spoke to was an impersonator because if you look at the real Chandler Bing's sales threads his steam is /id/ChandlerBing92 - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=chandler+bing.

Considering it is an impersonator there's not much I can do other than keep my eyes peeled. Looks like there's no matches to a registration here on MPGH with the Steam given.

@AmberKaizer

I apologize for this inconvenience.

@ @Flengo @Hero

Please unban @Chandler Bing and close this dispute. Thank you!

God of Marketplace

Report a Scammer

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ban has been lifted.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012