Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Thread Service not Accepted (Thread bumping service)

I had a conversation with @DarkLordXYZ and he did not approve my thread for "mentioning or referencing other forums"

I do not agree with this statement. My service offers a bumping thread service for threads that are outside of MPGH. This service is like any other social media advertisement services, in that it helps boosts sales and online presence of MPGH users. Furthermore, I have promised to not bump threads on this forum as it could be considered "spamming" if people were to abuse my service.

Why is this service even needed? As you know i've been working with my instagram/fb/twitter marketing manager, and its been humongously popular among OPs in the User services section. As a user who owns at least 20 threads on other forums, i thought that creating a service that would save users time by letting me bump their threads(or allow an avenue for them to create threads) with a program that i have developed would be a unique, and effective way to grow sales. furthermore, the "mentioning or referencing other forums" would be indicative of advertising for other forums. This is exactly the opposite of what im doing. Im allowing MPGH users to exploit other forums.

I would request that someone would approve the thread in question. If someone is worried ill spam mpgh, please message me, and ill be happy to agree to a non spam clause that forbids me from bumping threads other then my own on this forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ @Endl3ss Well I spoke with Dave about opening this service in regards of MPGH, and he said no. If you are planning on doing it for other forums, I still think he won't allow it, but I will mention upper staff for them to take a look.
    @Dave84311 @arunforce @Hero @Flengo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    @ @Endl3ss Well I spoke with Dave about opening this service in regards of MPGH, and he said no. If you are planning on doing it for other forums, I still think he won't allow it, but I will mention upper staff for them to take a look.
    @Dave84311 @arunforce @Hero @Flengo
    thanks @Hova I really want to emphasize this will really help any person in user services.

Thanks
    If Dave said no, then that's that.

Closed.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]