Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    theguyswhy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Ban Appeal:Theguy

    Talked to Felix and Raple and was told I should make a post here!
    I assume my ban evasion was because of an old account from 2012 where I scammed which is true, however it was already dealt with!

    Thread Number:1091332

    This thread shows where I was unbanned and quote "User has been unbanned as he has dealt with all previous scam reports. At this moment in time theguyaccount is not a scammer. "

    Thread Number:1092129

    Heres the thread where I agree to also do a giveaway and Cursed and Arunforce agree to forget my past as with my cleverly named account "mypastisnotmypresent"

    Thanks
    -Theguy

  2. #2
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    1145
    Thanks
    950
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by theguyswhy View Post
    Talked to Felix and Raple and was told I should make a post here!
    I assume my ban evasion was because of an old account from 2012 where I scammed which is true, however it was already dealt with!

    Thread Number:1091332

    This thread shows where I was unbanned and quote "User has been unbanned as he has dealt with all previous scam reports. At this moment in time theguyaccount is not a scammer. "

    Thread Number:1092129

    Heres the thread where I agree to also do a giveaway and Cursed and Arunforce agree to forget my past as with my cleverly named account "mypastisnotmypresent"

    Thanks
    -Theguy
    Please Clarify how many banned accounts you have please for our information.

     


  3. #3
    theguyswhy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Please Clarify how many banned accounts you have please for our information.
    I believe it is 3, made 2 others to vouch myself and all 3 were banned at once when I scammed. This was talked about over skype with cursed and dealt with, and please remember it was 4 years ago, and I really have a different moral outlook towards scamming.

  4. #4
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,037
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by theguyswhy View Post
    I believe it is 3, made 2 others to vouch myself and all 3 were banned at once when I scammed. This was talked about over skype with cursed and dealt with, and please remember it was 4 years ago, and I really have a different moral outlook towards scamming.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=4078821
    Why in the world do you have 2 accounts on MPGH then..You're also this guy it seems.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  5. #5
    theguyswhy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    That is not me, in fact thats someone ive sold btc to

  6. #6
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,037
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by theguyswhy View Post
    That is not me, in fact thats someone ive sold btc to
    So he's sending any cash he gets to your Paypal email?
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  7. #7
    theguyswhy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    We never actually completed a transaction, one of his customers sent $10 but it was as goods and services, which I do not accept.

  8. #8
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,037
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by theguyswhy View Post
    We never actually completed a transaction, one of his customers sent $10 but it was as goods and services, which I do not accept.
    So you're saying you were in the process of holding all of his Payments?
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  9. #9
    theguyswhy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    No, I had one payment from his customer of $10 wasnt holding money, I sent you our whole conversation over skype

  10. #10
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,691
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,105
    My Mood
    Happy
    No one in their right mind would give out a wrong PayPal like that. It can happen where they give it to a wrong account of their own, but not to someone else's PayPal by mistake.

    Not buying your claim at all.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  11. #11
    theguyswhy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What do you mean give out a wrong paypal? I do this service with multiple other people. Vendors who only accept btc have their customers send paypal to me and I, at my exchange rate send btc to their address

    - - - Updated - - -

    I sent smoke our whole chat over skype, and Id be happy to screenshare my chat with him, and others I do the service for.

  12. #12
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,037
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by theguyswhy View Post
    What do you mean give out a wrong paypal? I do this service with multiple other people. Vendors who only accept btc have their customers send paypal to me and I, at my exchange rate send btc to their address

    - - - Updated - - -

    I sent smoke our whole chat over skype, and Id be happy to screenshare my chat with him, and others I do the service for.
    Post screenshot(s) here as Skype chat logs aren't considered valid forms of proof.

    I also just got notified by @arunforce Paypal holding isn't allowed on MPGH regardless as it is close to unofficial middle-manning which is a bannable offense here.

    Last edited by Smoke; 09-30-2016 at 04:32 PM.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  13. #13
    theguyswhy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ive been doing this service mostly with paradisedealz he has all his paypal paying customers send me paypal and I send him bitcoin at my excahgne rate. We tried just having his customers adding me on skype and exchanging to get btc themselves to send to paradise but it was taking awhile when I wasnt online, then he wasnt for the customers. Is this what you mean by paypal holding or something else? I am not recieving paypal, and sending paypal to another person.

    Taking screenshots now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    /a/InW9H

    Heres the album
    Last edited by theguyswhy; 09-30-2016 at 05:05 PM.

  14. #14
    TheGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    165
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @TheGuy ban has been lifted

    @theguyswhy thanks for your cooperation

    @Flengo @Felix Can this thread please be unlocked and not tagged "scammer"

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to get your ban appeal ticket answered fast!
    By shadowrecon4 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 06:09 AM
  2. Finally got my ban appeal read by GM
    By revan09 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 02:12 PM
  3. ban appeal
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:28 PM
  4. Scimmyboy's ban appeal
    By snapcracklepop in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 07:01 PM
  5. [RELEASE]PB Ban appeals.
    By TechNixz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 03:25 PM