Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    GoogleTheCracker_Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    Unfairly Banned...

    This was the original thread about me "scamming" a user http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1178300

    I went offline for a bit around 18 hours or so and came back to a whole lot of shit. Found out I got banned but then I got unbanned because there was a valid point.

    @Kelly had a scam report against him and he didn't get banned but I did when this is the exact same situation.

    @Marcus. made this thread questioning why @Psychotic mentioned that I had to refund/replace the item when @Kelly didn't have to.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12131550

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11779814






    Then @Psychotic owned up to his mistake and admitted it by saying this




    So all was good, as he said

    "A mistake on my part then.

    Please unban @GoogleTheCracker please."











    After 15 hours of being unbanned @Flengo goes ahead and bans me out of the blue...



    How is that fair that I get banned but @Kelly didn't in his scam report? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1134157



    @Smoke @Psychotic @arunforce @Dave84311
    Last edited by GoogleTheCracker_Appeal; 10-14-2016 at 12:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    9,312
    Reputation
    2634
    Thanks
    4,630
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This is @Arioch's dance. Mentioning him so he can respond.

    God of Marketplace

    If you have questions, concerns or simply need help you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to assist you.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Infringements upon the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    In an effort to combat imposters you can directly add me using the Skype button below.



    Private Message | Visitor Message
    Report a Scammer






    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  3. #3
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    1234
    Thanks
    954
    My Mood
    Happy
    I spoke to @Marcus. Himself and he agreed with me on the fact if a seller provides an account with no warranty it's useless so you have to replace it. His report a while ago was handled incorrectly because of a mishap. I told him that he could create a new scam report on Kelly and I would handle it the same as I did for yours. You got banned again for the original punishment and frankly you should have never been unbanned. You had an allocated time to provide a replacement but you didn't. You saw the dispute and decided to do the morally wrong thing and not replace the account. As MP moderators we aim to be as fair as possible for both parties. Ban will stand.

     


  4. #4
    GoogleTheCracker_Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
    I spoke to @Marcus. Himself and he agreed with me on the fact if a seller provides an account with no warranty it's useless so you have to replace it. His report a while ago was handled incorrectly because of a mishap. I told him that he could create a new scam report on Kelly and I would handle it the same as I did for yours. You got banned again for the original punishment and frankly you should have never been unbanned. You had an allocated time to provide a replacement but you didn't. You saw the dispute and decided to do the morally wrong thing and not replace the account. As MP moderators we aim to be as fair as possible for both parties. Ban will stand.
    Like I said, I was inactive and came back 18 hours later and thought all was good because I got unbanned. I have no problem refunding/replacing, everyone knows that I'm not a scammer nor would I ever scam. I would have refunded/replaced the account but I got unbanned for about 15 hours right?

    When I was unbanned, I didn't see any reason to refund/replace because all was solved in the thread. Until @Flengo comes in and bans me forever.

    He instead could have private messaged me or simply re-opened the scam report thread and requested me to replace/refund.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    This is @Arioch's dance. Mentioning him so he can respond.
    Does it have to be his "dance" (decision) to deal with this appeal? I feel as he'll be bias as we haven't got along recently. Can't you or another staff member deal with this fairly? Kinda ridiculous how I got banned, unbanned (for 15 hours) then banned again. I'm not a scammer.
    Last edited by GoogleTheCracker_Appeal; 10-14-2016 at 02:05 AM.

  5. #5
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    1234
    Thanks
    954
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleTheCracker_Appeal View Post
    Like I said, I was inactive and came back 18 hours later and thought all was good because I got unbanned. I have no problem refunding/replacing, everyone knows that I'm not a scammer nor would I ever scam. I would have refunded/replaced the account but I got unbanned for about 15 hours right?

    When I was unbanned, I didn't see any reason to refund/replace because all was solved in the thread. Until @Flengo comes in and bans me forever.

    He instead could have private messaged me or simply re-opened the scam report thread and requested me to replace/refund.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Does it have to be his "dance" (decision) to deal with this appeal? I feel as he'll be bias as we haven't got along recently. Can't you or another staff member deal with this fairly? Kinda ridiculous how I got banned, unbanned (for 15 hours) then banned again. I'm not a scammer.
    You can replace the account and you will be unbanned. You had the chance to replace him In the 24 hour window. I'm not bias I'm fair. You had the chance to replace the account and you didnt so you were banned fairly. You would've been banned anyways because of the original punishment. You were unbanned but me and a GM decides that you shouldn't have been unbanned. You know what to do now.

     


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

    GoogleTheCracker_Appeal (10-14-2016)

  7. #6
    Marcus.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    463
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Bored
    So can I just literally copy and paste my last report and have it re opened on Kelly, and the decision will be fair and the same as what happened with Google?


    Connect with me on Skype!

    BE AWARE OF IMPOSTERS. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DEAL WITH AN IMPOSTER!


    MPGH History
    Member since : 24/04/2016
    Premium member : 14/07/2016
    Premium seller : 05/8/2016

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marcus. For This Useful Post:

    GoogleTheCracker_Appeal (10-14-2016),zak (10-14-2016)

  9. #7
    GoogleTheCracker_Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
    So can I just literally copy and paste my last report and have it re opened on Kelly, and the decision will be fair and the same as what happened with Google?
    Exactly, anyway, will replace the account to that guy when on my pc. Thanks everyone for supporting me @Dynasty @Marcus. @morrisman @Lucifer

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to GoogleTheCracker_Appeal For This Useful Post:

    Lucifer (10-15-2016)

  11. #8
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,129
    Reputation
    942
    Thanks
    1,173
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic]So can I just literally copy and paste my last report and have it re opened on Kelly, and the decision will be fair and the same as what happened with Google?[/SIZE]
    I guess you could but why complicate things even more, $1-3 are not worth it.
    - You would have to talk to Psychotic or one of the MM to discuss the reopening of your thread.

    I have spoken to @GoogleTheCracker he will be replacing the account sold to @willfly4bacon so we can all move on.
    He will be updating this thread when it is done, or I will do it for him if he is not able to.

    We all had valid points here. This is a hard topic and case because of how FitBit accounts are and what
    they need in order to work. There are things that are out of anyone`s control, those things are the ones the cause
    all these kinds of trouble. I will make sure Google update his terms of service and account details on his selling
    thread so this does not happen again.

    Thanks guys. @Arioch

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (10-15-2016),GoogleTheCracker_Appeal (10-15-2016),ismexyyyyy_ALT (10-15-2016),Lucifer (10-15-2016),willfly4bacon (10-15-2016)

  13. #9
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    1234
    Thanks
    954
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleTheCracker_Appeal View Post
    Exactly, anyway, will replace the account to that guy when on my pc. Thanks everyone for supporting me @Dynasty @Marcus. @morrisman @Lucifer
    Well, we cant keep this open forever you need to hurry in doing so because its already been 3 days.

     


  14. #10
    GoogleTheCracker_Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
    Well, we cant keep this open forever you need to hurry in doing so because its already been 3 days.
    It's literally a $3 deal man...

    Anyway, I've replaced his account.

    All the proof is here

    https://i.gyazo.com/640fad6a3ae28426...2bb4a129c4.png

    https://i.gyazo.com/e5d59c0ac6cb2e93...eaf1528318.png
    Last edited by GoogleTheCracker_Appeal; 10-15-2016 at 11:37 PM.

  15. #11
    willfly4bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Europe, Why Do You Even Care?
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Received the replacement. @Arioch

  16. #12
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    1234
    Thanks
    954
    My Mood
    Happy
    /Case Resolved.
    @Flengo @Hunter @Hugo Boss @Hero @Liz @arunforce

    Please Unban User @GoogleTheCracker and place him on a trading Blacklist for 2 Weeks.

     


  17. #13
    GoogleTheCracker_Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
    /Case Resolved.
    @Flengo @Hunter @Hugo Boss @Hero @Liz @arunforce

    Please Unban User @GoogleTheCracker and place him on a trading Blacklist for 2 Weeks.
    Wtf trading blacklist????? How is that even remotely fair dude? It's a $3 transaction and I replaced him it's not fair to be placed under a "trading blacklist" @arunforce @Liz
    Last edited by GoogleTheCracker_Appeal; 10-16-2016 at 05:01 AM.

  18. #14
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    1234
    Thanks
    954
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by GoogleTheCracker_Appeal View Post
    Wtf trading blacklist????? How is that even remotely fair dude? It's a $3 transaction and I replaced him it's not fair to be placed under a "trading blacklist" @arunforce @Liz
    Its actually the rules no matter the amount once banned and you return you get a blacklist on the person who solves Decision. This is the punishment for being disorganized and laid back and playing with the buyer and our time. Next time just solve your case on time instead of waiting it out and having to get banned for the second time + make a dispute. The amount doesnt matter.
    Last edited by Felix; 10-16-2016 at 05:06 AM.

     


  19. #15
    GoogleTheCracker_Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
    Its actually the rules no matter the amount once banned and you return you get a blacklist on a MMs Decision.
    Oh yeah that's completey fair you decided to put me on the trading blacklist. Like legit it's a $3 deal and I'm not a scammer everyone knows this smh

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
    Its actually the rules no matter the amount once banned and you return you get a blacklist on the person who solves Decision. This is the punishment for being disorganized and laid back and playing with the buyer and our time. Next time just solve your case on time instead of waiting it out and having to get banned for the second time + make a dispute. The amount doesnt matter.
    I actually would have replaced the account but I got unbanned so I thought all was good. There's no need to replace or anything when I was unbanned as all was solved but then suddenly you go talk to flengo and he straight up bans my ass even though I got unbanned for 15 hours lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and banned the second time? Fuck do you mean... I got banned then unbanned. When I went on my pc again I was unbanned and all was good. 15 hours later Flengo bans the account... It's just hilarious how all was solved but he can decide to re-open the thread to ban me. Can we get some upper staff to look into this please. @arunforce @Liz @Dave84311

    - - - Updated - - -

    While I was unbanned @Flengo, if you wanted to change your decision, you should have just re-opened THIS THREAD and say you disagree and request for me to replace the account. Instead you just banned me.
    Last edited by GoogleTheCracker_Appeal; 10-16-2016 at 05:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Unfair Ban
    By peterh911 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 08:42 PM
  2. UnFair ban 2
    By xD!!!!! in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:16 AM
  3. UnFair ban
    By WTF!!!! in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 07:14 PM
  4. Unfair ban
    By xHirox in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 10:40 AM
  5. Unfair Ban Dave84311
    By Bat in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 04:15 PM