Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    WhiteBroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bakara
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Exclamation WTF - Ban Evasion (alexreyes) no clue who's that kid

    The account:
    starling
    Has nothing to do with it please do an IP check.
    http://prnt.sc/d2fog9

  2. #2
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,303
    Reputation
    2529
    Thanks
    7,395
    Account appear to be connected.

    Also, why are you making a dispute for said account? You, yourself are obviously on a VPN so if "starling" is your account, why are you not logged into the same IP?

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
     
    PM me to get a banner in my sig ^
    Donations: 1Mu4Tp3ToUTx9iCb3Fa18hyeDQg9Bv1JFu
    +0.007412 BTC from Joker

    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  3. #3
    WhiteBroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bakara
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Account appear to be connected.

    Also, why are you making a dispute for said account? You, yourself are obviously on a VPN so if "starling" is your account, why are you not logged into the same IP?
    Starling was my main for a long time ago until I saw it got banned. I was inactive for a long time on it. I am not using a vpn because my Internet provider is not the same as Starling.

    If you could provide a screenshot of IPs you will clearly see that the account Starling's IP wasn't created with the same IP as the user alexreyes.
    As I said earlier, I have no clue who is that guy (alexreyes) but it is possible that he got into my account (starling) after he and his IP got banned, maybe.

    I could be quiet about it and stay cool with my current account but I considered the ban and decided that it is not fair to ban an old user for no reason. I made a research on alexreyes, I saw he was trading accounts but the only thing I did years ago was downloading hacks for combat arms, that's all I did on mpgh.

    If you still think that I am alexreyes, tell me which amount of money he did scam. I mean, i want my old account to get unbanned but still its not cool to answer for actions that I didn't commit.
    Last edited by WhiteBroad; 11-03-2016 at 12:46 AM.

  4. #4
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,303
    Reputation
    2529
    Thanks
    7,395
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBroad View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    Starling was my main for a long time ago until I saw it got banned. I was inactive for a long time on it. I am not using a vpn because my Internet provider is not the same as Starling.

    If you could provide a screenshot of IPs you will clearly see that the account Starling's IP wasn't created with the same IP as the user alexreyes.
    As I said earlier, I have no clue who is that guy (alexreyes) but it is possible that he got into my account (starling) after he and his IP got banned, maybe.

    I could be quiet about it and stay cool with my current account but I considered the ban and decided that it is not fair to ban an old user for no reason. I made a research on alexreyes, I saw he was trading accounts but the only thing I did years ago was downloading hacks for combat arms, that's all I did on mpgh.

    If you still think that I am alexreyes, tell me which amount of money he did scam. I mean, i want my old account to get unbanned but still its not cool to answer for actions that I didn't commit.
    It is certainly possible that "starling" was hacked, as both accounts we're signed in on the same IP at some point.

    A GM will be able to further assist you. @Hero @Hunter @Hugo Boss @Flengo @NormenJaydenFBI

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
     
    PM me to get a banner in my sig ^
    Donations: 1Mu4Tp3ToUTx9iCb3Fa18hyeDQg9Bv1JFu
    +0.007412 BTC from Joker

    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  5. #5
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    35,038
    Reputation
    3222
    Thanks
    8,161
    You wouldn't be disputing if it weren't your account... So it would've been a bit helpful if you could just say your account was falsely banned.

    I see no reason for why it should have been banned. Lifted.

    EDIT: NVM, OP is alexreyes for sure. Closed.
    Last edited by Hero; 11-03-2016 at 09:58 AM.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] What does that mean: Ban Evasion (alexreyes)
    By WhiteBroad in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2016, 07:20 AM
  2. WTF banned despite system reinstall!!!
    By OwnAngel in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:45 AM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 09:35 AM
  4. BAN EVASION
    By Hispiforce in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:54 PM
  5. WTF? banned?
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 01:21 AM