Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,439
    My Mood
    Blah
    You asked twice, obviously making it not a "joke"

    I was joking around, don't know why I would ever want rep



  2. #17
    -PWS-REVENGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    It is an autoban, they haven't expired obviously
    So let me get this straight. Minions would get a warning Infraction because they are some what important? And since I am a regular member I don't get any rights at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    You asked twice, obviously making it not a "joke"

    I was joking around, don't know why I would ever want rep
    Doesn't matter. You said the same thing as me which should result in a ban, but since you have higher rights you don't receive a ban.
    Last edited by -PWS-REVENGE; 07-16-2011 at 03:28 AM.

  3. #18
    bobbybob3680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    688
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -PWS-REVENGE View Post
    We both were joking, but when a staff member abuses his power it gets serious. Sorry for trying to get you banned @Moto but I want what's fair.



    So since he is staff he doesn't receive a ban but instead a warning because he is important in the website? That isn't fair. We are all equal when it comes to rules.
    thats how it works on this site. I was surprised too, but they honestly dont g.a.f. thats right, he is better than you cause hes staff. they dont care about you, nor me as much as staff

  4. #19
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,439
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by -PWS-REVENGE View Post
    So let me get this straight. Minions would get a warning Infraction because they are some what important? And since I am a regular member I don't get any rights at all.
    #1 He can't ban me, he can only give me an infraction. I have 2 that haven't expired, so 3 = a ban. If he gave me another one, then I would be gone. We are currently looking for +1 minion, and our Mod is gone. I am the only staff for the CoD Section, and who wants it to go to shit?

    #2 You begged twice, which means x2 the punishment.

    End of Thread?



  5. #20
    -PWS-REVENGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybob3680 View Post


    thats how it works on this site. I was surprised too, but they honestly dont g.a.f. thats right, he is better than you cause hes staff. they dont care about you, nor me as much as staff
    I can see that now. They treat us like dirt, and treat all Staff like kings.

  6. #21
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    wow stop your fucking bitching. you got fucking auto banned. stop being such a god damn retard and accept it.

  7. #22
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,439
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by -PWS-REVENGE View Post
    I can see that now. They treat us like dirt, and treat all Staff like kings.
    Read my post again, and rethink it.

    Staff gets banned all the time. Take @Saboteur for an example. He can't stay banned for more than 2 days at a time. Problem?



  8. #23
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by -PWS-REVENGE View Post
    So let me get this straight. Minions would get a warning Infraction because they are some what important? And since I am a regular member I don't get any rights at all.



    Doesn't matter. You said the same thing as me which should result in a ban, but since you have higher rights you don't receive a ban.


    ....You're really trying to get a loophole right?
    Are you the one doing bans? NO. Are you the one that has been staff of MPGH for almost a year? NO. Have you gained the judgement I have? NO.

    So you're saying you're special? I wasn't supposed to give you an infraction?

    You got the infraction because you earned it. The list of rules are clear enough and come vb4 update they'll be more specific. You're adding nuclear fluid into solar flares, this is getting you nowhere.

    What do you want to know, ask all of them and i'll answer as long as they follow the topic of this thread


  9. #24
    -PWS-REVENGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post
    wow stop your fucking bitching. you got fucking auto banned. stop being such a god damn retard and accept it.
    Can you leave this thread. I'm talking to staff not someone who isn't worthy.

  10. #25
    bobbybob3680's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    688
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    Read my post again, and rethink it.

    Staff gets banned all the time. Take @Saboteur for an example. He can't stay banned for more than 2 days at a time. Problem?
    didnt say staff cant get banned but no one really gives a fuck about non staff normal members

  11. #26
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    @-PWS-REVENGE
    Genius, gast is staff he's @Saboteur.


  12. #27
    -PWS-REVENGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post




    ....You're really trying to get a loophole right?
    Are you the one doing bans? NO. Are you the one that has been staff of MPGH for almost a year? NO. Have you gained the judgement I have? NO.

    So you're saying you're special? I wasn't supposed to give you an infraction?

    You got the infraction because you earned it. The list of rules are clear enough and come vb4 update they'll be more specific. You're adding nuclear fluid into solar flares, this is getting you nowhere.

    What do you want to know, ask all of them and i'll answer as long as they follow the topic of this thread
    I'm not saying I'm special nor am I saying I want special treatment. I want what's fair. If I received a Red flag Infraction, Moto should receive a Red flag Infraction as well. Not a warning.

  13. #28
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by -PWS-REVENGE View Post
    I'm not saying I'm special nor am I saying I want special treatment. I want what's fair. If I received a Red flag Infraction, Moto should receive a Red flag Infraction as well. Not a warning.
    Things aren't fair because he's at a higher level than you.
    Moto received a yellow warning already, and that's final. You asked twice, which is x2 more a yellow = red.
    case closed right?


  14. #29
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    here's the deal, mpgh is a hierarchy. has been for years. if you manage to grab a staff spot then you're a lucky bastard. if not, you have to deal with it. you can do anything you want as a normal member, but if it involves insulting staff or abusing a plug-in system then you're gonna pay.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannibal For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jabuuty671 (07-16-2011)

  16. #30
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,439
    My Mood
    Blah
    Case closed



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Want a +rep, thanks, and a mention in my next mod release?
    By Hysteria in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 08:23 AM
  2. [Release-FSP] L96A1 Artic Wolf ReMake! ~Epic~ [Love-Rate-Thank-Reputate]
    By Alex in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 02:07 AM
  3. thanks mpgh.net for leetng me have this awesome hak
    By alejandro211142 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 06:25 AM
  4. Thanks for nothing
    By juanitobalde in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 05:58 PM
  5. About Reputation...
    By arunforce in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 10:58 AM

Tags for this Thread