Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Takari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    819
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    96

    Infraction + ban

    First I got Infracted by Arun because some one else already answered the thread.
    The first answer was incomplete , and another 2 were written while I was away and was typing it.

    Then he fucking banned me because I explained him the whole posts.
    He banned me for 1 week .

    What can I do ?

  2. #2
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,511
    For everyone to see:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5044663

    He copied exactly what post #4 said (grammar, spelling, and punctuation all the same, exact), and just added a line of text at the very end, I gave him an infraction for repeating a post unneccesarily. He replied to the infraction and said they were typing it (#4/#5) while he was, so I googled the copied text, and searched MPGH but only found his instance, so I came to the conclusion that he was lying to my face about it, so I banned him for a week.

    *Awaits response incase I'm terribly wrong*




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Neechan' (09-02-2011),[MPGH]PewDiePie (09-02-2011)

  4. #3
    Takari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    819
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    For everyone to see:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5044663

    He copied exactly what post #4 said (grammar, spelling, and punctuation all the same, exact), and just added a line of text at the very end, I gave him an infraction for repeating a post unneccesarily. He replied to the infraction and said they were typing it (#4/#5) while he was, so I googled the copied text, and searched MPGH but only found his instance, so I came to the conclusion that he was lying to my face about it, so I banned him for a week.

    *Awaits response incase I'm terribly wrong*
    I didn't copy and paste

  5. #4
    MellowHypeAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,788
    Reputation
    -158
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
    I didn't copy and paste
    But you still copied the exact same thing he said but just added the "read the rules..."
    Free Tristan <3

  6. #5
    Takari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    819
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by MellowHypeAlt View Post


    But you still copied the exact same thing he said but just added the "read the rules..."
    I still added something my own

  7. #6
    crazybone96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hero's Rape Dungeon
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    For everyone to see:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5044663

    He copied exactly what post #4 said (grammar, spelling, and punctuation all the same, exact), and just added a line of text at the very end, I gave him an infraction for repeating a post unneccesarily. He replied to the infraction and said they were typing it (#4/#5) while he was, so I googled the copied text, and searched MPGH but only found his instance, so I came to the conclusion that he was lying to my face about it, so I banned him for a week.

    *Awaits response incase I'm terribly wrong*
    wow rly banned 1 week for 1 copy, u shud search hole forums and do that cuz there is about a million people that do that, far out ur harsh. just picking on takari... shame
     


     


     
    Check it out Here :P


  8. #7
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybone96 View Post

    wow rly banned 1 week for 1 copy, u shud search hole forums and do that cuz there is about a million people that do that, far out ur harsh. just picking on takari... shame
    The main ban is because of lying to arunforce. The infraction was because he spammed, but takari said he didn't, but the evidence arun says is right there, so he considered him lying.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  9. #8
    Takari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    819
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    The main ban is because of lying to arunforce. The infraction was because he spammed, but takari said he didn't, but the evidence arun says is right there, so he considered him lying.
    I didn't .

  10. #9
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
    I didn't .
    The posts are exactly the same, though.
    Like what arun said, grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc is all the same. Just the sentence you threw at the end.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  11. #10
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybone96 View Post

    wow rly banned 1 week for 1 copy, u shud search hole forums and do that cuz there is about a million people that do that, far out ur harsh. just picking on takari... shame
    You're an idiot, plain and simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
    I didn't .
    Just because you say you didn't, doesn't make it true. I assume by the lack of you providing evidence on the contrary, you are just lying again.

    Closed.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Neechan' (09-02-2011)

Similar Threads

  1. Infraction + Ban
    By Nico. in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 08:21 AM
  2. Infract ban
    By Roger S in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 02:07 AM
  3. 2 infractions + ban = wtf?
    By [S]ido in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:45 PM
  4. infraction ban
    By Decipher in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 12:29 AM
  5. Banned for 3 infractions
    By Drake's Slave. in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 01:37 PM