Thread: Biased as fuck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Sly Tendencies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Tired

    Biased as fuck

    So I got banned for saying this

    responding to a guy (whilst backing up a friend) that said this .

    What makes it even more fucked up is Fogest said nice comeback and when i responded to Faux, Fogest deleted my posts. None of which were insulting anyone worse than what had already been said. Proof:


    So what you're saying is, flaming is appropriate as long as a staff member likes what they said and they become friends, but when someone, backing up their friend, responds to that, it's ok for it to be deleted? I didn't flame him AT ALL compared to what I wanted to say, but held back because I knew it'd lead to this.

    It just makes no sense that I respond with something not half as bad and get banned.

  2. #2
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,227
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Faux isn't my friend. He defended himself. You guys were rude to him. Don't make it like it's me that's bad. Who started the flame? You. I'd defend myself to. As you state you are defending your friend. So what if your the bias one?

    You clearly knew that what you were saying was not accepted yet you continued to re post the same thing and then taunt me via visitor message showing your post.

    At first the flaming wasn't to mean and it was only like 2 or 3 posts of it and that. I was simply trying to stop the flame.

    I had nothing to do with your issues and you bring it down on me. Don't start a flame war and expect to get away with it. Of course I said nice come back because it was a good comeback to a rude comment toward him.

    I in no way shape or form am friends with faux. Even if I was friends with him I wouldn't be bias.

    I reported you for breaking the rule of disrespecting staff not for flaming. Don't get mixed up to what you got banned for.

    I just want to help people and try and do what's best. OF course if there is something I can do better I'm perfectly willing to try and fix that via PM.

  3. #3
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,754
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,896
    @Fogest
    Your the man and boss of that section, you can't support one person in a flame war. In fact, not support any more. You need to distinguish the flame, you know. That's why you step up and say for both of them to stop.

    You did report, but that last screenshot... You probably know what I mean.
    Last edited by Hero; 09-14-2011 at 02:49 PM.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Moto (09-14-2011),Sid (09-14-2011)

  5. #4
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,227
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    @Fogest
    Your the man and boss of that section, you can't support one person in a flame war. In fact, not support any more. You need to distinguish the flame, you know. That's why you step up and say for both of them to stop.

    You did report, but that last screenshot... You probably know what I mean.
    They DID stop so I left it be. Then William comes in and starts it back up or at least trys to and I removed it.

    They both were not fighting in the thread. I don't understand why william tried to start it up again. It was not bias at all they stopped. That is why I left it.

  6. #5
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,754
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,896
    Why he thinks its biased; "@ Faux Nice comeback. And nice job. "



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  7. #6
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,227
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Why he thinks its biased; "@ Faux Nice comeback. And nice job. "
    I understand but the users who were fighting did not care about my comment. They stopped fighting. But it was started again by william.

    I removed his post yet he decides to re post the same thing and this time post a screenshot of the post to I guess proof a point that he doesn't care what I say.

  8. #7
    Sly Tendencies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
    Faux isn't my friend. He defended himself. You guys were rude to him. Don't make it like it's me that's bad. Who started the flame? You. I'd defend myself to. As you state you are defending your friend. So what if your the bias one?

    You clearly knew that what you were saying was not accepted yet you continued to re post the same thing and then taunt me via visitor message showing your post.

    At first the flaming wasn't to mean and it was only like 2 or 3 posts of it and that. I was simply trying to stop the flame.

    I had nothing to do with your issues and you bring it down on me. Don't start a flame war and expect to get away with it. Of course I said nice come back because it was a good comeback to a rude comment toward him.

    I in no way shape or form am friends with faux. Even if I was friends with him I wouldn't be bias.

    I reported you for breaking the rule of disrespecting staff not for flaming. Don't get mixed up to what you got banned for.

    I just want to help people and try and do what's best. OF course if there is something I can do better I'm perfectly willing to try and fix that via PM.
    "You guys were rude to him" It was only Tick Me On.

    "You clearly knew that what you were saying..." Why would his be accepted, but my response not? Bias. Didn't taunt you with anything. It was foresight.

    "At first the flaming wasn't to mean and it was only like 2 or 3 posts of it and that. I was simply trying to stop the flame." Had you deleted Tick Me On and Faux's post, you wouldn't be so blatantly bullshitting.

    "I had nothing to do with your issues and you bring it down on me..." Brought it to you because you're the one that caused this situation, derp. I didn't start a flame war, I was responding to a flaming post. Seeing how you say I started it shows that you support Faux enough to say he or Tick Me On didn't start it, but me, because I actually had a good comeback.

    "I in no way shape or form am friends with faux. Even if I was friends with him I wouldn't be bias." Obvious bullshit is obvious. Otherwise I wouldn't be banned for insulting members that I didn't insult. He and Tick Me On would have been banned for flaming. Are they? Nope.

    "I reported you for breaking the rule of disrespecting staff not for flaming. Don't get mixed up to what you got banned for." What staff did I insult? Or is Faux a secret staff member? In my ban message it said insulting members.

    "I just want to help people and try and do what's best. OF course if there is something I can do better I'm perfectly willing to try and fix that via PM." You already fucked up enough by going this far, as well as admitting that you can't even run BF3 to test the hacks on Tick Me On's page.


    Sorry I made fun of your friend


    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    They DID stop so I left it be. Then William comes in and starts it back up or at least trys to and I removed it.

    They both were not fighting in the thread. I don't understand why william tried to start it up again. It was not bias at all they stopped. That is why I left it.
    Who's William?

    And they stopped because Tick Me On didn't know how to respond, derp. I'm not just gonna let MY friend get bullied by a member and a staff member without responding. The only reason I'm able to do that is because I'm NOT staff. YOU are. You should be the big dog to settle shit down. To be honest, had you not said good job and SUPPORTED flame in YOUR section, I wouldn't have said SHIT.
    Last edited by Sly Tendencies; 09-14-2011 at 03:27 PM.

  9. #8
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,227
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just because I can't run a game doesn't mean I can't play the game on a console and know sutff about it and test a hack for security risks.

    It does no harm to someone when a hack doesn't work but it does harm when a hack is infected.

    There flaming stopped. It was over with. So I let it be. But the thing is you started the flame again. And I don't need to proof to you that I am not someones friend. If you have trust issues that is your problem. I don't know why I said nice come back but I did. Sometimes things slip out when it may have not been meant to be said or fit.

    Yeah saying nice comeback may have been bad but it was not meant to.

  10. #9
    Sly Tendencies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    I understand but the users who were fighting did not care about my comment. They stopped fighting. But it was started again by william.

    I removed his post yet he decides to re post the same thing and this time post a screenshot of the post to I guess proof a point that he doesn't care what I say.
    Users didn't care because you're staff. I expected more from you, that's why I responded. I didn't start shit again, at all. You removing my post SEVERAL times made you seem even more biased. Derp less please on the screenshot part. You didn't say shit to me, so that's invalid. You deleted my post over and over again, so I knew you would've done the same thing again and decided I needed proof that you're biased as fuck since I insulted your best buddy.

  11. #10
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,227
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Tendencies View Post


    Users didn't care because you're staff. I expected more from you, that's why I responded. I didn't start shit again, at all. You removing my post SEVERAL times made you seem even more biased. Derp less please on the screenshot part. You didn't say shit to me, so that's invalid. You deleted my post over and over again, so I knew you would've done the same thing again and decided I needed proof that you're biased as fuck since I insulted your best buddy.
    FAUX IS NOT MY FRIEND OR ANYTHING GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD.

    I'll admit it I may have said nice comeback. That doesn't mean I'm bullying someone or encouraging it. It's simply a compliment.

    Your friend didn't seem to have a problem and he did reply. They stopped. It was YOU that didn't.

  12. #11
    Sly Tendencies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post
    Just because I can't run a game doesn't mean I can't play the game on a console and know sutff about it and test a hack for security risks.

    It does no harm to someone when a hack doesn't work but it does harm when a hack is infected.

    There flaming stopped. It was over with. So I let it be. But the thing is you started the flame again. And I don't need to proof to you that I am not someones friend. If you have trust issues that is your problem. I don't know why I said nice come back but I did. Sometimes things slip out when it may have not been meant to be said or fit.

    Yeah saying nice comeback may have been bad but it was not meant to.
    GOOD LORD. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THE CONSOLE MINION! Console minions deal with console hacks, not the specific game. Derp.

    Flame wasn't over. I responded within a day of their little bout, so that's bullshit. I didn't start shit over again, obviously, if there was no justice. Sad that I had to back Tick Me On up, and not the staff member responsible for EVERYTHING that goes on in their section.


    Who said anything about trust issues? Pulling shit out of your ass now, eh?

    You said nice comeback for obvious reasons, which I've explained. Bullshit on the slip out part. Something that slips out doesn't fit the context of what's going on. What you said was a Tetris fit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post


    FAUX IS NOT MY FRIEND OR ANYTHING GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD.

    I'll admit it I may have said nice comeback. That doesn't mean I'm bullying someone or encouraging it. It's simply a compliment.

    Your friend didn't seem to have a problem and he did reply. They stopped. It was YOU that didn't.
    When you're losing in a flame war, you get quiet. He DID have a problem with it, check my fucking profile and see what he VMed me. They just started the flame war, you deleting posts like you own the bitch made it a forced end. You can't let a flame war start, but force a finish.
    Last edited by Sly Tendencies; 09-14-2011 at 03:37 PM.

  13. #12
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,227
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Tendencies View Post


    GOOD LORD. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THE CONSOLE MINION! Console minions deal with console hacks, not the specific game. Derp.

    Flame wasn't over. I responded within a day of their little bout, so that's bullshit. I didn't start shit over again, obviously, if there was no justice. Sad that I had to back Tick Me On up, and not the staff member responsible for EVERYTHING that goes on in their section.


    Who said anything about trust issues? Pulling shit out of your ass now, eh?

    You said nice comeback for obvious reasons, which I've explained. Bullshit on the slip out part. Something that slips out doesn't fit the context of what's going on. What you said was a Tetris fit.




    When you're losing in a flame war, you get quiet. He DID have a problem with it, check my fucking profile and see what he VMed me. They just started the flame war, you deleting posts like you own the bitch made it a forced end. You can't let a flame war start, but force a finish.
    I'm honestly am not bias one bit. I work with a TV Production company. We have to be as unbias as possible.

    I really don't know what you want from me.

    I understand you don't want me as minion. You will keep responding and responding there is really no way for me to make you happy.

    So you really I don't have much more to say.

  14. #13
    Sly Tendencies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



    I'm honestly am not bias one bit. I work with a TV Production company. We have to be as unbias as possible.

    I really don't know what you want from me.

    I understand you don't want me as minion. You will keep responding and responding there is really no way for me to make you happy.

    So you really I don't have much more to say.
    I have proof that says otherwise. Look at the first post brah.

    I want shit from you. You've already done enough shit to piss me off.

    At first I didn't mind you as a minion, though you only won because my power went out for a day and it fucked with my mind when you brought CoD into BF3 exclusive discussions a lot. Also how you were never in the BF section until you got minion.

  15. #14
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yes, Fogest, you shouldn't be complimenting or commenting on others in a flame war, in fact you should have deleted it all.



  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

    Atrox (09-14-2011),Nigga.Boi (09-14-2011),Sid (09-14-2011),Sly Tendencies (09-14-2011)

  17. #15
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    This is getting out of hand.

    Fogest, you know as minion not to get involved in flame wars, and for the kids who flamed, you know that you aren't allowed to do so and you can get banned.

    @Toxin


    Last edited by Margherita; 09-14-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM