Thread: SwiftdudeJr

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    iHaxPanties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    LAT: 13 LONG: 37.
    Posts
    769
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Angelic

    SwiftdudeJr

    Okay, so I don't see how I get a warning, when this name leecher, avatar leecher, and spammer, called SwiftdudeJr, doesn't get shit. He keeps flaming me on my wall (in Arabic), and when I steal his avatar for fun he bad reps me for my posts and flames in them? The hell is this?

    Yes, this is not a ban, this is not an infraction. It's just plain bullshit. Oh, and he's threatening to get me banned now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    Why look at non-naked avatars when you can watch lesbian porn?

  2. #2
    ☬Ξη†τσρ๎ζ Ζσ♍β๎ε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Report any posts he may have made to you, and take a screenshot of everything he has said on your visitors wall, and post them back here. He can always delete his messages which would make it harder for your case.

  3. #3
    iHaxPanties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    LAT: 13 LONG: 37.
    Posts
    769
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It's in Arabic, bro. Oh, and I forgot to mention something else. The reason I was 'warned' was because of 'Inapp language/racism.' There was no racism, but if 'the eff word' is inapp, then Jigsaw should receive a warning, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    Why look at non-naked avatars when you can watch lesbian porn?

  4. #4
    ☬Ξη†τσρ๎ζ Ζσ♍β๎ε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by iHaxPanties View Post
    It's in Arabic, bro. Oh, and I forgot to mention something else. The reason I was 'warned' was because of 'Inapp language/racism.' There was no racism, but if 'the eff word' is inapp, then Jigsaw should receive a warning, too.
    You probably only got the infraction because someone reported your post. I swear all the time in my posts, it's when it's directed at someone when it becomes a problem. Even though it's in Arabic, it still doesn't hurt to take a screenshot of it.

  5. #5
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    eh
    He's a retarded Egyptian
    No point of explaining it to him

  6. #6
    iHaxPanties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    LAT: 13 LONG: 37.
    Posts
    769
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm a retarded Egyptian?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    Why look at non-naked avatars when you can watch lesbian porn?

  7. #7
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,459
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Should report flaming back gets you infractions.ive learned that the hard way

  8. #8
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    I have seen you around on CrossFire section, and I can say I have to delete some of your posts, why? Because you are always taunting someone to a flame-war.

    Don't even say it isn't truth, I have seen it many times (when I deleted your posts), the funny thing is most of them are located on the Hack threads, when a lot of Leechers/inexperienced users post there, and always have a chance to you do it.

    Considering what I said before and I had seen your provocative posts, you should receive a temporary ban a long time ago, but I can't decide it anyway. Also, I'm not defending Swiftdude Jr, and I think his "attitude" of stealing avatars and giving bad reputations for such thing is pathetic.
    Last edited by Jigsaw; 09-22-2011 at 07:27 PM.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  9. #9
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Report the messages, don't respond.

    And you can say whatever you want in Rep. As long as you don't make extra accounts to spam it.


  10. #10
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,717
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    It's a warning Lucky your not getting a infraction/ban

  11. #11
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Quote Originally Posted by iHaxPanties View Post
    I'm a retarded Egyptian?
    No, Sid said Swiftdude Jr was. Not flaming or accepting his part of the road, by the way.

    But yeah like Jigsaw said, I do see some of your posts bro, some of them are swearing/argumental/problematic. I tend to leave it since I can't really do anything. I tend to take the good side of your argument, which is either answering your question, or just plain leaving it. I think a warning is good, since people flaming like that and reporting would have gotten you banned for a good 2-3 times, . You just got to be careful with what you say, and make sure it does not have any sort of insulting, or problematic behavior involved with it.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  12. #12
    iHaxPanties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    LAT: 13 LONG: 37.
    Posts
    769
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    I have seen you around on CrossFire section, and I can say I have to delete some of your posts, why? Because you are always taunting someone to a flame-war.

    Don't even say it isn't truth, I have seen it many times (when I deleted your posts), the funny thing is most of them are located on the Hack threads, when a lot of Leechers/inexperienced users post there, and always have a chance to you do it.

    Considering what I said before and I had seen your provocative posts, you should receive a temporary ban a long time ago, but I can't decide it anyway. Also, I'm not defending Swiftdude Jr, and I think his "attitude" of stealing avatars and giving bad reputations for such thing is pathetic.
    Already got one. A long time ago. And no, I do tend to be provocative. But it's still bullshit that I get the warnings/infractions/bans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    Why look at non-naked avatars when you can watch lesbian porn?

  13. #13
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    If you think we need to infract or ban him, then REPORT THE MESSAGES.



    Closing this since it isn't a real dispute.