Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    b9103162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    0

    Sorry

    So why im banned again on [G]enesis? I went sleep, went to school, got online and saw unbanned for advertising, you look like a noob, i didnt advertised anything, and if dont believe me i'll redirect my site to mpgh (will get delted in 3 days, or i'll sell)
    Last edited by b9103162; 09-26-2011 at 03:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    The real question is, why have you been unbanned?

  3. #3
    b9103162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    The real question is, why have you been unbanned?
    My question is also why you are unbanned, @Liz should banned you for flaming

    @Dave84311 Why banned me again? I've contributed a lot this days i've been unbanned, and you ban me again?
    Last edited by b9103162; 09-26-2011 at 12:51 PM.

  4. #4
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    I never flamed you. My alt got banned, main got unbanned from post ban, everthing seems correct.

    Edit: And he banned you cause you shouldnt have got an unban.

  5. #5
    b9103162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I never flamed you. My alt got banned, main got unbanned from post ban, everthing seems correct.

    Edit: And he banned you cause you shouldnt have got an unban.
    I contributed in those days, so i can be also unbanned...

    I closed my site until 29/09/2011 when it get deleted.. but if he want i can redirect it to mpgh -.-

    Edit: You never flamed me? You say retarded to me everypost i make -.-
    Last edited by b9103162; 09-26-2011 at 01:15 PM.

  6. #6
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by b9103162 View Post
    I contributed in those days, so i can be also unbanned...

    I closed my site until 29/09/2011 when it get deleted.. but if he want i can redirect it to mpgh -.-

    Edit: You never flamed me? You say retarded to me everypost i make -.-
    Said retarded twice. Once because the game you wanted us to do was quite, well, weird, the other time because you said that my ban isnt a postban which is just wrong.

  7. #7
    b9103162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Said retarded twice. Once because the game you wanted us to do was quite, well, weird, the other time because you said that my ban isnt a postban which is just wrong.
    I reported atleast 5 posts that you saying retarded to me, and never saw the post you say retarded to me retarded for postban because i was sleeping and to school, and logged already banned

    Anyway @Dave84311 unban me please, i'm been unbanned from 3-4 days and contributed much, and my site is closed, if want i redirect to mpgh

  8. #8
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    In my opinion you just calling someone from staff of stupid you automatically lost a dispute...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jigsaw For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (09-26-2011)

  10. #9
    b9103162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    In my opinion you just calling someone from staff of stupid you automatically lost a dispute...
    I was pissed off, i change title but didnt worked

    Anyways i try to be your friend but you always flame or troll me -.-

  11. #10
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,861
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,158
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You were banned because there were a number of accounts linked to you, which were used to spam. You claim it is a sub admin of yours who you fully knew was spamming - which makes you just as guilty.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Zack (09-26-2011),[E]mi[N]E[M] (09-26-2011)

  13. #11
    b9103162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    You were banned because there were a number of accounts linked to you, which were used to spam. You claim it is a sub admin of yours who you fully knew was spamming - which makes you just as guilty.
    Just sorry me... anyways this account is useles for me, and also @menewill and @Sapere (i dont know if have others unbanned, that was 2 secondary i've made long ago...)

  14. #12
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    You wont get unbanned /thread

  15. #13
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by b9103162 View Post
    He has been banned already 1 time for spam, and today doing again on a thread he havent to read... -.-

    Anyways stop posting or i report you again
    Being a prick with eveyone in your failed thread will not lead to anything for you, unless more infractions/bans to yourself.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Similar Threads

  1. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE ZIS STUPID?
    By Atrox in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 05:05 PM
  2. Another stupid kid...
    By OutZida in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 12:56 PM
  3. God someone help me with this stupid Error
    By -Crossfire_Hacking_Ftw- in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 07:58 AM
  4. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:54 AM
  5. can someone give me brushes?
    By darkone1149 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 08:24 PM