Thread: AVGN Dispute

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post


    Ummm I believe you started it.
    I started this thread because it wasn't RIGHT to ABUSE his POWER when he SHOULD NOT have done it in the first part.

  2. #32
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,224
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawJr View Post


    I started this thread because it wasn't RIGHT to ABUSE his POWER when he SHOULD NOT have done it in the first part.
    Hmmm now that I think about it you SHOULD NOT have been rude to him.

  3. #33
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Infracted for /request close

    Oh was that your 3rd infraction?



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (11-01-2011),Ed (11-01-2011)

  5. #34
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,754
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,896
    Wait, why is he banned? :|

    JigsawJr said something that AVGN no like. AVGN edits to insult back. Then this fight starts happening.
    If I were AVGN, I would've just solemnly told JigsawJr to not say stuff like that.

    Just my opinion.

    Oh and AVGN I believe the topic starter can request close. No one else can.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  6. #35
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,224
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Infracted for /request close

    Oh was that your 3rd infraction?

    If you actually just infracted for that I'm calling abuse on that one. Hope your joking.

  7. #36
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    So now you abuse it by banning my brother? That is your way to stop it all? Next time ask politely instead of being a person behind the screen acting so tough.



    Internet mod powers are so scary

  8. #37
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot55 View Post
    So now you abuse it by banning my brother? That is your way to stop it all? Next time ask politely instead of being a person behind the screen acting so tough.



    Internet mod powers are so scary
    awkward thing is that picture says you have his IP and want to fight him





  9. #38
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    awkward thing is that picture says you have his IP and want to fight him
    That's AVGN. Because technically he does have my IP since he is a MOD who can see my IP as I'm currently on MPGH

  10. #39
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Jigsaw broke the rules needed the ban ^ dont get mad at avgn for doing his job

  11. #40
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot55 View Post


    That's AVGN. Because technically he does have my IP since he is a MOD who can see my IP as I'm currently on MPGH
    Considering the picture you posted means that YOU have HIS ip and want to fight HIM.





  12. #41
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Jigsaw broke the rules needed the ban ^ dont get mad at avgn for doing his job
    Hey, I thought you were only in General getting your activity---------never mind........

  13. #42
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    Considering the picture you posted means that YOU have HIS ip and want to fight HIM.
    The picture is him.
    He is the internet tough guy since I'm only trying to prove a point

  14. #43
    iToXiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    -14
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I followed on the thread and Jig did say some rude comments to the staff. I also try not to say foul language as it can cause severe consequences.

  15. #44
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot55 View Post


    The picture is him.
    He is the internet tough guy since I'm only trying to prove a point
    Seems like you're the one trying to be tough here
    off topic.





  16. #45
    Zealot55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere.
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

    Seems like you're the one trying to be tough here
    off topic.
    I'm actually JigsawJr talking. Just my brother's account and I don't act tough. I act like this when I NEED to.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GRATZ AVGN
    By CRUSTY in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:33 AM
  2. Solution to AVGN's problem??
    By CRUSTY in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 03:41 AM
  3. My Match With SmartAlley,AVGN,Aluseu, Etc.
    By Polo™ in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. [AVGN request]Pistol to uzi
    By noob555 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 08:14 PM
  5. Help Me Dispute CBL report, i was framed.
    By linuxandmegasrulz in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:41 PM