Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    awsom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Hero please unban me

    @Hero you banned me while I was making the thread for a scammer
    If you unban @cf1221 I can post proof but I need to restart...
    I went to post and had just finished writing it and you banned me
    I had warned them because I did not want them scammed...

  2. #2
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,712
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Cool story bro. I don't even have banning powers. Only Mod+.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  3. #3
    awsom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    @Disturbed Was it you that banned me?...
    I can show all evidence

  4. #4
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,712
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    You probably got banned because you accused another member without proof. It's your fault that you didn't provide proof at that time. If you did, then you wouldn't have ended up being banned. There's even a thread on scamming accusations in the Selling / Trading / Buying section. You should be aware that if you accuse people of scamming without showing the proof on the spot, then you'll be infracted or banned. Plain and simple.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  5. #5
    awsom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    You probably got banned because you accused another member without proof. It's your fault that you didn't provide proof at that time. If you did, then you wouldn't have ended up being banned. There's even a thread on scamming accusations in the Selling / Trading / Buying section. You should be aware that if you accuse people of scamming without showing the proof on the spot, then you'll be infracted or banned. Plain and simple.
    Can I show you proof right now tho?
    I just dont want him to scam anyone else...
    off this acc

  6. #6
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,712
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Quote Originally Posted by awsom1 View Post
    Can I show you proof right now tho?
    I just dont want him to scam anyone else...
    off this acc
    There is a correct section to post Scammer Reports.
    Scammer Grave - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

    Make a thread, explain the situation, say who scammed you, provide proof. Make your statement clear.
    Official Middleman's will deal with this.

    /Closed.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  7. #7
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    @awsom1


    @Liz banned you. The ban has been lifted, make a scammer report within the hour or you will be rebanned.


    Also, moved.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 04-28-2012 at 09:29 PM.


  8. #8
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,649
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,826
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    There is a correct section to post Scammer Reports.
    Scammer Grave - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

    Make a thread, explain the situation, say who scammed you, provide proof. Make your statement clear.
    Official Middleman's will deal with this.

    /Closed.
    This.
    You could have use this alt for that instead of bitching about a 1 day ban.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Similar Threads

  1. PLEASE UNBAN ME
    By uighur in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 11:31 AM
  2. [Solved]Can I have a Hero/MM mode hack?please
    By cwx123cwx in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 02:28 PM
  3. Please unban me
    By axtionj@ckson in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 06:56 PM
  4. Unban me please
    By Ch@ndman in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:40 PM
  5. please unban just a voice im sorry for what i did
    By Noob King in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 02:27 PM