Thread: targeted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

targeted

OK last straw now i do feel targeted. Every day i have tried to post and EVERY post but 1 was on subject and all but 1 was positive like i was asked to do ......EVERY POST HAS BEEN DELETED, i had my post count back to 16 yesterday and last night it was reset, i tried to stay calm and just started to make positive comments and stayed on subject, yet when i logged in this afternoon EVERY POST was deleted yet one more. As i looked throw the forums that i had posted in i noticed that my comments where gone but new ones where made in in place that are very similar to what i hap posted and they are still there.

So now i ask Very nicely why was my post count reset?Twice in 24 hr ???? I understand most where deleted due to the topic being deleted and thats fine.

MPGH ask's its members to have a high post count to do name changes and stuff like that..........At the rate the BF3 mod is going That will NEVER happen.

I iknow people make hundreds of post a day but im not a coder so im not going to spam a thread i know nothing about. Im trying the best i can to get my post up so im no longer a "Leecher " in the eye of the members here but cant due to being targeted by the MOD of BF3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah no idea about this, Ill ask Dave to take a look.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

baccs (04-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Your posts aren't deleted... they are still there. I'm not sure why your post count isn't updating.

I'll do a manual recount later and it should fix it.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

baccs (04-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ty so much for looking into this . I dont want to be a wineass but i want to try and help as much i can but with no count im just looked at as being a "Leecher" and im doing my best to be more then that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Solved for now... If it happens again, let Dave or I know.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.