Thread: This is for Liz

Thanks

This is for Liz

General Rules: Only mild flaming/trolling permitted. Excessive trolling or flaming will get you banned.
    @Liz
    please stop banning people for flaming when they don't do it excessively.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    CSB? Doesn't matter to me what your opinion on the matter is. Got reported, got banned. Don't do it won't be no problems. Bitch and moan all you want, wont change anything.

Also http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php "- No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)" I only banned you for 1.

Last edited by Liz; 05-26-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by xfum View Post
    General Rules: Only mild flaming/trolling permitted. Excessive trolling or flaming will get you banned.
    @Liz
    please stop banning people for flaming when they don't do it excessively.
    I find it's mainly Disturbed

Though with the influx of 12 year old kids the butthurt will only increase.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    CSB? Doesn't matter to me what your opinion on the matter is. Got reported, got banned. Don't do it won't be no problems. Bitch and moan all you want, wont change anything.
    Your never in general, if you read the top, it says mild flaming is allowed. Shouldn't be banned for something that's not excessive and is permitted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    That's YOUR opinion on it, and those are just suggestions. Main Rules> Subsection. You're only mad because you got caught.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/7-news-ann...hange-log.html

"Minimal flaming and trolling is permitted in general." - if it was excessive it was justified.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

xfum (05-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    /care you deal with his piss and moan about a one day ban.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Got reported, got banned
    So that's the official policy for general after the change, not just a vague line in the sand?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Was gonna leave you a VM, but its too long so w/e.

That's what I figured, because who's to say what "excessive" is. Idk... David likes to pull that gray area BS that people like to hide behind and abuse, I don't. To me is very clear cut, break the rules, get punished, its not that hard NOT to do it. So i'll just let other people handle their crying.

Funniest part is that I asked Dave to come into the thread, because unlike other times where I would have just banned the thread maker, I replied and moved to the correct section. Something he suggested I did. Now I see that was a mistake, and should have stuck to my tried and true methods.

If it get's reported, i'm still gonna punish for it, if they wanna throw a hissyfit and people want to defend their bad behavior then whatever, can't do anything about that.

I just hate the unfairness of it all. Either allow it or don't. Why should some get a pass and other . If you want people to flame and troll each other and thats the kind of environment you want, then say so. Then fuck it, shit even ill be like

But why give a pass to a few angst kids who have nothing better to do and contribute nothing but pointless cesspool threads?

Anyway just do what you think its right. Deal with the fallout later.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Disturbed (05-27-2012)