Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Dispute Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    6

    It a Royce thread tehe

    I would like a few things

    I would like for my main account to be unbanned
    @burgessSr

    It was banned a while ago for ban evasion, but permanent..... Shit be crazy, I want to use it for post bans and etc.

    Second thing I would like

    I would like if my ban sentence for my Royce/burg account can be reduced... I just noticed how long it was , I got worst when I was being a ass to disturbed
    Here is the account name
    @Burgessjr

    tl;dr I would like @burgessSr unbanned and @Burgessjr ban sentence reduced please

    Ps:I was going to add pictures but I am on my iPad.

    @Dave84311
    @arunforce
    @Liz
    @Disturbed
    @Thunder

  2. #2
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,385
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    You want to be unbanned yet in a thread you try to stir up more shit saying people have nothing better to do with their lives than to flame cs? Stay banned imo.

    Oh plus this little gem is hilarious too

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispute Prince View Post
    It that type of thread again

    Butthurt staff vs butthurt members

    Pls make me and cthulhu general minions



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. #3
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,928
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cocksuckers have basically no rights.

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  4. #4
    Dispute Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post
    You want to be unbanned yet in a thread you try to stir up more shit saying people have nothing better to do with their lives than to flame cs? Stay banned imo.

    Oh plus this little gem is hilarious too


    Amiwrong? All I said to everyone was you must have nothing better than to do than flame cs, it is a time and place when it time to grow up.

    You seen Cthulhu leave why didn't you leave?

    Also About the quote, am I wrong?
    It is staff who takes there power over the edge vs members who just won't stfu about something

    ---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Cocksuckers have basically no rights.
    What does this have to do anything....

    Why are you doing this anyways

  5. #5
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,385
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispute Prince View Post
    Amiwrong? All I said to everyone was you must have nothing better than to do than flame cs, it is a time and place when it time to grow up.

    You seen Cthulhu leave why didn't you leave?

    Also About the quote, am I wrong?
    It is staff who takes there power over the edge vs members who just won't stfu about something
    You are wrong, you are very wrong. And about that growing up comment. You serious? You whine and complain so much and beg for staff. You know you won't get shit yet you still continue. Plus CS are allowed to be flammed, not flame other people. Staff don't take anything over the edge, its the stupid cocksucking faggots who don't know their place thinking they have rights that take shit over the line.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #6
    Dispute Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    You are wrong, you are very wrong. And about that growing up comment. You serious? You whine and complain so much and beg for staff. You know you won't get shit yet you still continue. Plus CS are allowed to be flammed, not flame other people. Staff don't take anything over the edge, its the stupid cocksucking faggots who don't know their place thinking they have rights that take shit over the line.
    Please show me last time I whined or "begged" for staff., I continue because I was taught to never quit at something you want.
    I know cs are allowed to be flamed but Jesus it a time when that shit must be annoying to yourself.
    Staff do take shit over the edges, so stop bullshititng me
    Yes cs take shit over the edge that is why I am trying to get out of that shit group, all these new cs are annoying a cocky af

  7. #7
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,668
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,828
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No. /nuff said.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    Black Eyed Peas (06-03-2012),[MPGH]Disturbed (06-03-2012),[MPGH]Saboteur (06-03-2012)

Similar Threads

  1. First Spam Thread
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 05:50 AM
  2. obligitary count to a bagalion thread
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 02:57 PM
  3. Challenge Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM
  4. Server List Thread
    By pesst in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 04:55 PM
  5. I eat trees (lost thread)
    By Chronologix in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:29 PM