Thanks

Really? You call this a Ban?

I can't believe the moderators around, you call this a request? Clearly it is a suggestion NOT A RQUEST!

You have received an infraction at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Dear addcoolman1,

You have received an infraction at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking.

Reason: Request Ban/Close/Delete
    -------
    Requesting close isn't allowed.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    CrossFire Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Originally Posted by nano1921
    this inyctor? CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    You have received an infraction at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Dear addcoolman1,

You have received an infraction at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking.

Reason: Request Ban/Close/Delete
    -------
    Requesting close isn't allowed.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    CrossFire Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Originally Posted by nano1921
    this inyctor? CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Dude this hack is DETECTED any injector anywhere
    Lets close this thread
    @-Jigsaw , @-Scata] , Hero , @-Royku , @--DaRk , @--BACKD00R
    All the best,

Lets get this closed is a suggestion not a order or request. If I had wanted to make a request I would have said REQUEST / Closed
    And B.T.W this was a post regarding MPGH members being Banned over a hack in a thread that should have already been closed.
    (By the moderators)

P.S. Who the heck came up with a rule saying you can't request that a detected hack is closed?

Edit:
    Here is another post of someone pissed cause no moderators would not close thread, instead infracting members attempting to get thread closed.

THEBOYZRULE

Facejector 1.0
    Hack tool has been detected
    thanks to u u noob i have to w8 a week to gt unbaned again why u cant just tell us its detected
    Last edited by addcoolman1; 07-10-2012 at 09:22 PM.
    Your signature has been removed due to rules/TOS violations.

Thanks
    You mentioned us with what intention? To close the thread. That's a request, because you're basically telling us to close a thread.

If you read the announcement posted (which has has been posted for a while) - by the HA: Announcements - CrossFire Hacks

If you have a problem with the thread, REPORT IT. That's all you need to do. There is no NEED for a mention of the minions of the section. If it isn't your thread, you DO NOT mention us for the intention that we'll close it, you REPORT the post that needs attention. If it is your thread, then you can mention us. However it wasn't your thread.

And this wasn't a ban? Pretty misleading title. Reason is: Requesting Ban/Close/Delete
    Just because you see Ban doesn't mean we mean that reason. Multiple reasons are there. These are set punishments. It'd be to much of a hassle to make 3 different reasons.

Pointless dispute since you can't read the rules. You broke rules, you didn't put forth proper ettiquette. Don't be surprised if you're infracted/banned for something you did. Once again, read the announcement: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...etiquette.html

This is only a small little infraction. Reach 3 points - you're banned. Don't worry. It expires in 15 days.

Also, this doesn't go in CrossFire Discussions. It goes here in Staff Disputes, so moved.
    Last edited by Hero; 07-10-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Only the owner of thread can ask to close. You would not have taken infracts if it had not done anything wrong! We know what we do!
    @addcoolman

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

Thanks
    Pretty much what has been said here.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    You mentioned us with what intention? To close the thread. That's a request, because you're basically telling us to close a thread.

If you read the announcement posted (which has has been posted for a while) - by the HA: Announcements - CrossFire Hacks

If you have a problem with the thread, REPORT IT. That's all you need to do. There is no NEED for a mention of the minions of the section. If it isn't your thread, you DO NOT mention us for the intention that we'll close it, you REPORT the post that needs attention. If it is your thread, then you can mention us. However it wasn't your thread.

And this wasn't a ban? Pretty misleading title. Reason is: Requesting Ban/Close/Delete
    Just because you see Ban doesn't mean we mean that reason. Multiple reasons are there. These are set punishments. It'd be to much of a hassle to make 3 different reasons.

Pointless dispute since you can't read the rules. You broke rules, you didn't put forth proper ettiquette. Don't be surprised if you're infracted/banned for something you did. Once again, read the announcement: Announcements - CrossFire Hacks

This is only a small little infraction. Reach 3 points - you're banned. Don't worry. It expires in 15 days.

Also, this doesn't go in CrossFire Discussions. It goes here in Staff Disputes, so moved.

I made a comment, shared an idea. Lets get this closed ( MY IDEA/Opinion = this thread needs closed) MY words lets get this closed. The sharing of ideas opinions speech, ie online speech (commenting) this is a comment, get it? Not a REPORT/ ORDER/ REQUEST
    I linked the staff so they could see my opinion/ Thoughts / IDEA!!! Not so they could see a request. IF I had wanted to make a request like as said abovve I would have said Request/ Close. This post was also meant to alert MPGH members. T Hey can see my post imminently. However reporting a hack does NOTHING until a moderator closes the thread. You guys need reconsider the "double safe" system.
    Your signature has been removed due to rules/TOS violations.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman1 View Post
    I made a comment, shared an idea. Lets get this closed ( MY IDEA/Opinion = this thread needs closed) MY words lets get this closed. The sharing of ideas opinions speech, ie online speech (commenting) this is a comment, get it? Not a REPORT/ ORDER/ REQUEST
    I linked the staff so they could see my opinion/ Thoughts / IDEA!!! Not so they could see a request. IF I had wanted to make a request like as said abovve I would have said Request/ Close. This post was also meant to alert MPGH members. T Hey can see my post imminently. However reporting a hack does NOTHING until a moderator closes the thread. You guys need reconsider the "double safe" system.
    Accept your infraction, you did something wrong, and now you still continue to fight over something you did wrong. You requested a closure; end of story. You're not sharing any ideas or anything. You mentioned us because you wanted it closed. Asking and wanting something done is a request (or demand).

Your intention was for us to close the thread. What do you mean so staff can see your 'opinion'? There was no opinion. All you posted was 'Let's get this closed' - intention of getting it closed. There was no opinion, there was no estimate, there was no inference. There was just demand of what you wanted to get done, that's it.

There were already about a couple of posts(even in the beginning of the thread, nothing new) that said it is detected. Lots of people complain because a lot of them do not have requirements, so, at the end they claim it's detected.

A report? Does a lot. Moderators of the section, including the Global Moderators, and the Administrators all receive reports. It is much more efficient, much more cleaner, and a LOT more better than requesting us to close. That's what the announcement says; If you have a problem with a post, REPORT it.

You can't mend the HA's rules.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Pointless dispute.

Your interpretation of the rules is irrelevant. When you mention staff and say something should be ________ its a request.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (07-10-2012)