Thread: Banned?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    addcoolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Blue Marble
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Banned?

    Ok Hero

    Infracting because of "your interpretation of a request close"
    - Within your rights

    Moving my thread to staff Disputes
    - I posted in wrong section

    Discussing my Ban with me
    - Very nice of you, (considering I DID NOT @ MENTION YOU IN MY THREAD)
    If you didn't catch that it means that you voluntarily helped me by explaining my Infraction
    and had NO obligation to READ and/ or RESPOND to any of my posts (Thank you)

    Banning me for a pointless dispute with staff member
    - WHAT? Why did you move my thread to staff DISPUTES if you didn't want to discuss my infraction?
    As far as the pointless dispute aspect goes, really...??? IF you did not believe that I had broken a rule then you wouldn't have infracted me
    SO = wouldn't this entire forum be "pointless disputes"

    Don't "optionally" dispute if your just going to ban them for "peacefully" responding with you

    P.S. " " is for emphasis not sarcasm
    Definition of emphasis in case you didn't know
    mทphaทsis
    noun /ˈemfəsis/ 
    emphases, plural

    Special importance, value, or prominence given to something
    - they placed great emphasis on the individual's freedom
    - different emphases and viewpoints

    Stress laid on a word or words to indicate special meaning or particular importance

    Vigor or intensity of expression
    - he spoke with emphasis and with complete conviction
    and optional from "optional dispute"
    opทtionทal
    adjective /ˈไpSHənl/ 

    Available to be chosen but not OBLIGATORY
    - a wide range of optional excursions is offered

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to addcoolman For This Useful Post:

    Pronome191 (07-11-2012)

  3. #2
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    I hope you realize that you are just going to get an extension for this, but deep down I know you don't.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BACKUP_Disturbed For This Useful Post:

    3D (07-11-2012),[MPGH]Hero (07-11-2012),N4ruto Uzumaki (07-11-2012),Xipher (07-11-2012)

  5. #3
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,736
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,892
    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    Infracting because of "your interpretation of a request close"
    My interpretation of requesting close? You did request close you moron. If BACKD00R, Jigsaw, and Liz(all who posted in your last thread) said it was also a post that requested close, how is it my interpretation? Why do you keep denying it?

    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    Moving my thread to staff Disputes
    - I posted in wrong section
    Yes, so I moved it. There's no point in having a dispute in CF Discussions. It's better to settle it here since we have upper staff that are here to deal with the dispute as well, and also that's the point of this section - if you feel that a staff member has made an oversight, then you make a thread here with all the details.

    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    Banning me for a pointless dispute with staff member
    - WHAT? Why did you move my thread to staff DISPUTES if you didn't want to discuss my infraction?
    As far as the pointless dispute aspect goes, really...??? IF you did not believe that I had broken a rule then you wouldn't have infracted me
    SO = wouldn't this entire forum be "pointless disputes"
    First off, I did not ban you. I don't even have banning powers. It was moved because this is the proper section for it, not crossfire discussions. Also, I am not disputing your infraction, you are disputing your infraction. You made this thread because you are asking questions - specifically 'why was I infracted' or 'why was I banned'. We give you the answers and explanation. That is all. Of course, if you didn't break a rule, then why would I infract you? I would have no reason to infract you, but thinking about this present situation, you did do something wrong, so you were infracted.

    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    Don't "optionally" dispute if your just going to ban them for "peacefully" responding with you
    What do you mean optionally dispute? You thought of making the thread. You created the thread. You're asking for answers. Main issue: you're not accepting your mistake.

    Responding 'peacefully'? Not sure where that has any relevancy to this. In a dispute, the person who is right - always gets the way. The one who responds 'peacefully' in a dispute doesn't get the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    P.S. " " is for emphasis not sarcasm
    Definition of emphasis in case you didn't know
    mทphaทsis
    noun /ˈemfəsis/ 
    emphases, plural

    Special importance, value, or prominence given to something
    - they placed great emphasis on the individual's freedom
    - different emphases and viewpoints

    Stress laid on a word or words to indicate special meaning or particular importance

    Vigor or intensity of expression
    - he spoke with emphasis and with complete conviction
    and optional from "optional dispute"
    opทtionทal
    adjective /ˈไpSHənl/ 

    Available to be chosen but not OBLIGATORY
    - a wide range of optional excursions is offered
    I don't know why you posted this (pretty useless imo).

    Oh, also one more thing. If you think the ban you received was pointless, then take a look here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...-disputes.html

    This thread was your little warning for creating a pointless dispute. Looks like you decided to challenge that warning. Turns out it didn't end well, and it, in fact, will get worse for you.
    Last edited by Hero; 07-11-2012 at 02:57 AM.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    Pronome191 (07-11-2012)

  7. #4
    addcoolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Blue Marble
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Okay then who banned me for pointless dispute?

  8. #5
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,736
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,892
    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    Okay then who banned me for pointless dispute?
    That I don't know, but my guess would be Liz.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    moohhqq (07-11-2012),Pronome191 (07-11-2012)

  10. #6
    addcoolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Blue Marble
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    [QUOTE=Hero;6283161][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]

    I don't know why you posted this (pretty useless imo).
    /QUOTE]

    Not pretty useless If I was challenging why I was banned over having a pointless dispute; considering disputing was the point of this thread. I at least had a logical if invalid argument. So no it was not a pointless dispute. I had many points that I clearly pointed out.

    P.S. I thought when you were ban it listed the staff member?

    Edit: / mild flare
    Look at my join date I have been here 3 years. And ever since then MPGH has been adding more rules. Having a specific thread for flamers? This is the internet not a zidscom chat room! MPGH acts like jagex when it comes to rules. That's why you stopped having really good hacks a long time ago when you started banning members who posted cracked VIP and the FC modz bunch.
    Last edited by addcoolman; 07-11-2012 at 03:31 AM.

  11. #7
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,736
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,892
    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post

    Not pretty useless If I was challenging why I was banned over having a pointless dispute; considering disputing was the point of this thread. I at least had a logical if invalid argument. So no it was not a pointless dispute. I had many points that I clearly pointed out.

    P.S. I thought when you were ban it listed the staff member?
    The reason why it was a pointless dispute was because the reason I infracted you was very evident in your post. Most people would say the same thing. So, you put the pieces together, purpose of the thread: dispute. Reason of creation: pointless.

    And no, it will not say who banned you.
    That's why you come here whenever you want questions answered, and whenever you feel that you were wrongly banned or infracted, an addition, asking who banned you. However, this is only if you are sure you have been wrongly banned. If the reason is obvious, then do not create a thread. You'll end up getting banned.

    Also, there is this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...nce-rules.html

    If you are unaware of a rule, then it's too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    Edit: / mild flare
    Look at my join date I have been here 3 years. And ever since then MPGH has been adding more rules. Having a specific thread for flamers? This is the internet not a zidscom chat room! MPGH acts like jagex when it comes to rules. That's why you stopped having really good hacks a long time ago when you started banning members who posted cracked VIP and the FC modz bunch.
    I don't know of a 'thread' for just flaming. :/ We have a Flaming and Rage section, but if you really rage hard, then you'll be banned.

    The rules were soft before, but since people had gone out of control, more enforcement needed to be done. More rules needed to be in place. You can do what ever you want, unless it is under the guidelines.

    In most cracked VIPs, you have advertisement. That is not allowed. I'm pretty sure it's been a rule here even before I registered on this site.
    Last edited by Hero; 07-11-2012 at 03:37 AM.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  12. #8
    addcoolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Blue Marble
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    That I don't know, but my guess would be Liz.
    Does that ban without being over analyzed really make sense? I just thought if there was a stupid dispute then thread would be closed?

    ---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    The reason why it was a pointless dispute was because the reason I infracted you was very evident in your post. Most people would say the same thing. So, you put the pieces together, purpose of the thread: dispute. Reason of creation: pointless.

    And no, it will not say who banned you.
    That's why you come here whenever you want questions answered, and whenever you feel that you were wrongly banned or infracted, an addition, asking who banned you. However, this is only if you are sure you have been wrongly banned. If the reason is obvious, then do not create a thread. You'll end up getting banned.

    Also, there is this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...nce-rules.html

    If you are unaware of a rule, then it's too bad.



    I don't know of a 'thread' for just flaming. :/ We have a Flaming and Rage section, but if you really rage hard, then you'll be banned.

    The rules were soft before, but since people had gone out of control, more enforcement needed to be done. More rules needed to be in place. You can do what ever you want, unless it is under the guidelines.

    In most cracked VIPs, you have advertisement. That is not allowed. I'm pretty sure it's been a rule here even before I registered on this site.
    I get your point but showing me a rule made by a banned member?

  13. #9
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,736
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,892
    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    Does that ban without being over analyzed really make sense? I just thought if there was a stupid dispute then thread would be closed?
    It was analyzed alright. The person who banned you closed your previous thread with a response(meaning it was viewed).

    Stupid, or pointless disputes. What ever floats your boat into calling it: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...-disputes.html

    You'll be banned... Like I said, this thread I linked you is like your warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    I get your point but showing me a rule made by a banned member?
    Don't really understand what you meant by that.
    Last edited by Hero; 07-11-2012 at 03:40 AM.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  14. #10
    addcoolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Blue Marble
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    It was analyzed alright. The person who banned you closed your previous thread with a response(meaning it was viewed).

    Stupid, or pointless disputes. What ever floats your boat into calling it: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...-disputes.html

    You'll be banned... Like I said, this thread I linked you is like your warning.
    Your original infrating of me was valid but Hairy. I think there was enough grey to warrant a dispute. Dispute was denied, thread closed I was done. Then they banned me for a pointless dispute. NO I read the threads on this forum my request was as valid if not more valid then the other threads on this forum. If you are going to ban people for pointless dispute in your opinion then don't have this section. To me this whole section is a trap for head moderators to use their power against the rules.


    Edit:

    Pointless Disputes
    Pointless disputes will result in a ban.

    These bans are only handed out by myself (Dave84311) and arunforce. Each dispute is reviewed by us even if it has been handled. If we do see a pointless dispute, we will extend the ban on your main and ban your alt.

    You have been warned.


    This is the worst rule I have ever seen. There is nothing wrong with having this rule, except it says nothing. What is a pointless thread? No examples of a good appeal vs a pointless one? There is no white no black NOR GREY!
    Its like saying there is a speed limit - VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED
    Whats the speed limit?????
    Last edited by addcoolman; 07-11-2012 at 03:49 AM.

  15. #11
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,736
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,892
    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    Your original infrating of me was valid but Hairy. I think there was enough grey to warrant a dispute. Dispute was denied, thread closed I was done. Then they banned me for a pointless dispute. NO I read the threads on this forum my request was as valid if not more valid then the other threads on this forum. If you are going to ban people for pointless dispute in your opinion then don't have this section. To me this whole section is a trap for head moderators to use their power against the rules.
    It was pointless bro. Your post broke a rule and it was very evident. I don't know why you're not understanding.
    This is not any 'trap' or anything. You broke a rule and that's that.

    She(Liz) banned you accordingly.

    You're basically asking for a ban extension.
    Last edited by Hero; 07-11-2012 at 03:56 AM.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  16. #12
    addcoolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Blue Marble
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    It was pointless bro. Your post broke a rule and it was very evident. I don't know why you're not understanding.
    Not everyone gets banned for pointless disputes. You only get banned when it's highly evident. This is not any 'trap' or anything. Nothing was against the rules. You broke a rule and that's that.

    She(Liz) banned you accordingly.

    You're basically asking for a ban extension.
    You can't have rules without explaining them.
    I live in Ohio.
    If I go driving in a residential neighborhood and i'm doing 60 cause there is no speed limit sign and a cop says hey ur doing 60
    I'm like there is no speed limit sign.
    He says ya but in the DMV digest of vehicle laws it says the maximum speed limit in a residential neighborhood is 25.
    I get fined even though there was no speed limit sign


    Don't you get it you cant have a rule posted if there is no detailed explanation available even if the writer look for one.

  17. #13
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    You can't have rules without explaining them.
    I live in Ohio.
    If I go driving in a residential neighborhood and i'm doing 60 cause there is no speed limit sign and a cop says hey ur doing 60
    I'm like there is no speed limit sign.
    He says ya but in the DMV digest of vehicle laws it says the maximum speed limit in a residential neighborhood is 25.
    I get fined even though there was no speed limit sign


    Don't you get it you cant have a rule posted if there is no detailed explanation available even if the writer look for one.
    The internet and real life are two different things.

    You broke a rule on this site, deal with it, cop your punishment. It will make you a better person.

    Acting like an idiot like you are now is just extending your ban, and it's also pretty humorous for the rest of us.

  18. #14
    addcoolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Blue Marble
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


    The internet and real life are two different things.

    You broke a rule on this site, deal with it, cop your punishment. It will make you a better person.

    Acting like an idiot like you are now is just extending your ban, and it's also pretty humorous for the rest of us.
    Okay well if you guys are the cops then you are defiantly the ones from the Village People.

  19. #15
    Xipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, AU.
    Posts
    1,784
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    1,688
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
    Okay well if you guys are the cops then you are defiantly the ones from the Village People.
    We're not cops, we're enforcers.
    Oh and...
    Look addcoolman, it's nyan cat walking down the street.

    Tch, internet and real life. Tch tch tch tch tch :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM