Thread: BANNED ?

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    bitchplease.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    BANNED ?

    @Dave84311 @arunforce

    Hmm Hi guys,

    So i just woke up and i am banned.
    Reason : Staff Disrespect (PM sent to Scata: "I think you're a Retard useless piece of shit.")

    So Prolly Scata Reported me.

    So,, yeah @Dave84311 See our Inbox who started flaming and shit

    He was the first one who called me

    Retared , Moron, Cunt mentally disabled and some more.

    But sadly whoever banned me only saw my part

    Anyways im banned and not him for what ? He was Disrespecting Members.

    I dont think staff can just simply flame on members.

    Also He is saying me i dont stop. I thought the war was all end but what he had to PM and argue seriously.

    If i am banend he SHOULD BE TOO.

    my Account name is : Jeovante
    Last edited by bitchplease.; 07-24-2012 at 05:34 PM.

  2. #2
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,222
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical
    post some pm quotes :P

  3. #3
    bitchplease.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    post some pm quotes :P
    wish i could, Account is banned so i asked dave to check it

  4. #4
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,424
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Then you should have reported them, instead of replying with more of the same.


  5. #5
    bitchplease.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Then you should have reported them, instead of replying with more of the same.
    I am Reporting him now. BEcause before he was PISSING ME OFF. so i kept replying him. So i thought if he reports me i will report him back.

  6. #6
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,551
    Reputation
    5258
    Thanks
    7,677
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    This all started because of your belief that in order to get a staff position you must have a high amount of thanks and reputation, I continued to tell you no. That's not really how staff are picked but you refused. I ended up closing the thread because there was no point in arguing. You then proceeded to take it to vms after I closed the thread, then a few back and forth messages you decided to disable vms. So I pm'd you about what you said. I admit I shouldn't of called you retarded, but that's the way you were acting. I don't regret what I said because from later pms you've proved my point. But after all that you continued to rage, you continued to tell me to "shut the fuck up", called me a "giant fucking retard", a "fucking idiot", "bitchy kid", "fucking stupid" also said to me "HOW ABOUT YOU QUIT BEING A STUPID KUNT FAGGOT WHORE BITCH" and a "Retard useless piece of shit". While I was trying to defuse the situation by telling you "So Instead of flying off the handle and mindlessly insulting me how about you take a moment to understand everything." because you obviously weren't understanding what I was saying to you and In which you refused to take into consideration. Not to mention this pretty much all started by DaRk leaking the conversation we had about you in the staff msn group. You insist that I "forced dave" to ban you and removed your contributor. I tried to get DaRk to help settle you down by talking to you and he told me that "he keeps saying he won't stop".
    Last edited by Saboteur; 07-24-2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: grammar

  7. #7
    bitchplease.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post
    This all started because of your belief that in order to get a staff position you must have a high amount of thanks and reputation, I continued to tell you no. That's not really how staff are picked but you refused. I ended up closing the thread because there was no point in arguing. You then proceeded to take it to vms after I closed the thread, then a few back and forth messages you decided to disable vms. So I pm'd you about what you said. I admit I shouldn't of called you retarded, but that's the way you were acting. I don't regret what I said because from later pms you've proved my point. But after all that you continued to rage, you continued to tell me to "shut the fuck up", called me a "giant fucking retard", a "fucking idiot", "bitchy kid", "fucking stupid" also said to me "HOW ABOUT YOU QUIT BEING A STUPID KUNT FAGGOT WHORE BITCH" and a "Retard useless piece of shit". While I was trying to defuse the situation by telling you "So Instead of flying off the handle and mindlessly insulting me how about you take a moment to understand everything.". In which you refused to. Not to mention this pretty much all started by DaRk leaking the conversation we had about you in the staff msn group. You insist that I "forced dave" to ban you and removed your contributor. I tried to get DaRk to help settle you down by talking to you and he told me that "he keeps saying he won't stop".
    I made this thread "because you FLAMED/RAGED ME" Not really.. once you PMED me with stupid thigs like me are you mentally disabled, Gaint retarted fuck. Why shold'nt i reply to you ? BECAUSE you been flaming and ragain whole time saying i am moron. As you SAID "I admit I shouldn't of called you retarded,"

    I MADE THIS THREAD BECAUSE YOU ALSO FLAMED ME and raged me. So dont take it off topic.

    ---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

    + DARK ALSO COULDN'T ANSWER ME. PRETTY MUCH HE REALIZED IT TOO YOU WERE BEING UNFAIR TO ME.

    ---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

    I dont have Quotes because you said me some stupid stuff. Which i find it offensive. Staff doesnt act like that.

    ---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

    WAIT, Also YEAH.. I ASKED DARK whats Going ON, HE SAID SCATA WANTS YOU BANNED.

    ---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

    I also said you this goes to you "So Instead of flying off the handle and mindlessly insulting me how about you take a moment to understand everything"

  8. #8
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,551
    Reputation
    5258
    Thanks
    7,677
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I don't think you're telling the whole truth. You have lied before. When the thread that was created stating that you released phishers to members via skype for the first 10 minutes you completely denied it, you said that it wasn't a phisher and that the program was safe. It was indeed confirmed as a phisher and you later caved and said that you didn't mean to send it even though, but the screencap that the person took it shows that you were clearly aware it was a phisher.
    Last edited by Saboteur; 07-24-2012 at 05:57 PM.

  9. #9
    bitchplease.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post



    just close this. nuff said.


    u got banned for mouthing off.
    How about you just leave thread.

    DUde HE STARTED RAGING / FLAMING. And i AM BANNED ? WDF ?
    WELL IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET OUT ?

    ---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post
    I don't think you're telling the whole truth. You have lied before. When the thread that was created stating that you released phishers to members via skype for the first 10 minutes you completely denied it, you said that it wasn't a phisher and that the program was safe. It was indeed confirmed as a phisher.


    you're always going off topic.

    I aint lieng. It was not A PHISHER SINCE DAVE HAD TO SAY IT WAS FAKE VIRUS PROGRAM. ( It waS FaKE BUT NOT VIRUS PART)
    .
    STAY IN THE DYAM TOPIC.

  10. #10
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,971
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,987
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This is very very simple. Instead of reporting Austin for any misbehavior, you went and flamed him back excessively. There is no denying it. So that fact alone renders any argument you may have invalid. This whole "Well he started it!" its little kid bullshit. Own up to your mistakes, recognize it as a personal fault and move on. Next time simply report any rule breakers.

    Flaming or disrespecting staff members is NEVER ok.

    Austin I've warned you before on how you talk to people. I see more shit like this, there will be severe repercussions. WATCH what you say.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    bitchplease. (07-24-2012),[MPGH]Disturbed (07-24-2012),Occidi de Pax (07-24-2012),Saboteur (07-24-2012),[SMA] Paradise` (07-24-2012)

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM