Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post


    I know you can't change that, but it just not professional


    ---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------





    Damn your fucked, nothing Liz can do about it or anybody
    Does it look like MPGH is a business? This is a hacking forum no one on here is a business man just an average joe with power.

  2. #17
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,948
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post
    Does it look like MPGH is a business? This is a hacking forum no one on here is a business man just an average joe with power.
    Sorry, I always seem to mix mpgh with real world jobs.

    But it just respect I guess.

    I got nothing against Dave or nothing but that ban reason is rude.
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  3. #18
    Zeyad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post


    I know you can't change that, but it just not professional


    ---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------





    Damn your fucked, nothing Liz can do about it or anybody
    Now Know that Dave Hates Egyptians

  4. #19
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post


    Sorry, I always seem to mix mpgh with real world jobs.

    But it just respect I guess.

    I got nothing against Dave or nothing but that ban reason is rude.
    If your gonna bitch about a ban from a website than this isn't the place for you. nuff said

  5. #20
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,948
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post
    If your gonna bitch about a ban from a website than this isn't the place for you. nuff said
    Does it look like I'm bitching, and why would I bitch for someone else

    Also if it was me who got banned , I wouldn't be mad because I got banned , I will be just be confused about the respect level

    I dunno, I was taught to show respect to everyone , doesn't matter where
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  6. #21
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post


    Does it look like I'm bitching, and why would I bitch for someone else

    Also if it was me who got banned , I wouldn't be mad because I got banned , I will be just be confused about the respect level

    I dunno, I was taught to show respect to everyone , doesn't matter where
    I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Zeyad, You are a cocksucker you don't have a level of respect.

  7. #22
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,848
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,127
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't hate egyptians, I just hate you.



    Lucky it wasn't a perma ban you stupid bitch.

    Edit: "@Music Fuck Your MOther you Son of the Dirty Pussy Black Cunt _i_ In ur Mother's ass" seems good enough for another ban.

    Fucking retard.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    6O9 (08-14-2012),Ahmad (08-14-2012),[MPGH]Bernard. (08-24-2012),Delko DJ (08-24-2012),dizzyeasy (08-24-2012),giniyat101 (08-24-2012),Larity2056 (08-24-2012),Music. (08-15-2012),[DIN]Royce[DU] (08-14-2012),The XXX Devil (08-16-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Minion Abuse
    By pyrobryant in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 06:55 PM
  2. Agito Abuses his Minion Rights
    By JussoFreshJr in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 04:16 AM
  3. What would you do if a nanny was abusing your child?
    By Ghost of Obama in forum General
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 03:27 PM
  4. MINION ABUSING POWER
    By kira714 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 09:57 AM
  5. OMG! noob minion abusing power!
    By NNallN in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 04:13 PM