Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    Permanently ban ?

    Username : @Dark Side
    Banned By : @Time
    Description :
    @Time Give me infraction because my signature ._. so i send him emotic in a private message and i didn't type anything,
    i was going to change my signature(but too late when i press submit changes i was already banned) then he PERM ban me , Also about the "hate comment" there's nothing wrong on it i told a guy called "xkickass" that he's leecher infact he is one of them and don't give credits i help him on msn and he still not credits me .
    and BITCH PLEASE I GIVE TWO FUCKS .

    Code:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    
     Signature links to porn site also has a hate comment about a user,
     infracted you asking to remove that yet you replied with a i dont give a fuck kinda comment
    ... Well i give two fucks.
     
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

    @Liz , @Dave84311
    Last edited by TrollSide; 08-25-2012 at 12:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,838
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Firstly :

    After getting that response i waited for about 20 or 30 minutes for you to change it, and no you didn't do it . I Asked dave whether i should ban you and since he was afk i just proceeded with the ban believing that the - No inappropriate images (Keep it 13+). (Permanent Ban) Rule applied to this as well and banned you. I Gave you sufficient time to change your signature, If your actual intention was to change the signature then you would have actually replied with a valid response.

    Also about the leecher thing you could have explained that as well but even saying that actually requires proof that he has not given you credits in the first place. You were just too big headed to explain the situation as well as to realize your mistake.
    Last edited by Time; 08-25-2012 at 11:57 AM.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  3. #3
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Firstly :

    After getting that response i waited for about 20 or 30 minutes for you to change it, and no you didn't do it . I Asked dave whether i should ban you and since he was afk i just proceeded with the ban believing that the - No inappropriate images (Keep it 13+). (Permanent Ban) Rule applied to this as well and banned you. I Gave you sufficient time to change your signature, If your actual intention was to change the signature then you would have actually replied with a valid response.
    After i send you this message i went to play "CROSS FIRE" with @Tu®n][OnZzZzZ ,
    Then i come back to change it and suddenly when i press "Submit Changes" (you banned me permanent) .

  4. #4
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,838
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    So that is what you do when you have been warned to do something and replying as well? That's like saying I stole an iPad from an apple store and the owner warned me to return it before he takes action but i just gave him a shitty response and went to play Yahtzee then when i returned i was arrested. In either cases, my actions does seem valid .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lightning (08-30-2012)

  6. #5
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    So that is what you do when you have been warned to do something and replying as well? That's like saying I stole an iPad from an apple store and the owner warned me to return it before he takes action but i just gave him a shitty response and went to play Yahtzee then when i returned i was arrested. In either cases, my actions does seem valid .
    I opened a "Ban Appeal" , not you "Mr.Time" come and put some trolling shits in,
    if you are a saying that i am a "
    LIAR" i am saying truth, don't believe me ? i can say "LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR POST."

  7. #6
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,838
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollSide View Post
    I opened a "Ban Appeal" , not you "Mr.Time" come and put some trolling shits in,
    if you are a saying that i am a "
    LIAR" i am saying truth, don't believe me ? i can say "LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR POST."
    I was explaining to you why you were banned, I wasn't bitching about me being right and shit, all i did was state the facts in both of our actions. As you wish ill just back off.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  8. #7
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,717
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Dumb appeal is dumb.

    You broke the rules which was a permaban, but Time, being the nice guy he is Waited. But you didn't change it. So account.

  9. #8
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Noatak View Post
    Dumb appeal is dumb.

    You broke the rules which was a permaban, but Time, being the nice guy he is Waited. But you didn't change it. So account.
    Can i ask you something ?
    Who invite you to this thread ? do i mention you ?

  10. #9
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,717
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollSide View Post
    Can i ask you something ?
    Who invite you to this thread ? do i mention you ?
    I never gave you permission to ask me something.

  11. #10
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Noatak View Post


    I never gave you permission to ask me something.
    Also i never gave you permission's to post on my threads.
    , I Would like to be un-banned please. @Liz , @Dave84311 , @Time
    Last edited by TrollSide; 08-25-2012 at 12:53 PM.

  12. #11
    xKickAssBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well i already explained you that mpgh is not same of msn, if you call me leecher on mpgh everyone will take you seriously, and you called me so multiple times...

  13. #12
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,850
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You were TOLD to remove something and you didn't oblige. You were banned.

    Time is nice enough to lower your ban for to one week. Do it again and you will be perma banned.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Time (08-25-2012)

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] z8game will permanently banned all hackers from now !!
    By hadh in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 03:12 PM
  2. [Solved] help me i got permanently ban
    By vito123321 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 09:53 PM
  3. Permanent Bans...
    By .Justice in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 08:05 AM
  4. Permanent banned Lola
    By Shizun in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 05:41 PM
  5. Permanent ban.
    By buster2007 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 03:55 AM