Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    xKickAssBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Bored

    Banned for report button

    @xKickAss

    I got banned for using report system by @master131 for 3 days, now i'm so bored of that no sense bans, before i got banned for calling a person leecher, can you unban me for let me release new hack?
    Last edited by xKickAssBackup; 08-28-2012 at 09:32 AM.

  2. #2
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,323
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You were already on 2 infractions, 3 infractions and it's an automatic ban. You obviously used the report system for the wrong reasons, we're not going to approve a file just because you say that the minions are asleep. Just be patient, it's only been 2 hours.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  3. #3
    xKickAssBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    You were already on 2 infractions, 3 infractions and it's an automatic ban. You obviously used the report system for the wrong reasons, we're not going to approve a file just because you say that the minions are asleep. Just be patient, it's only been 2 hours.
    Well a warn was enough if you knew that i was going to get banned 3 days for use report system
    Last edited by xKickAssBackup; 08-28-2012 at 07:38 AM.

  4. #4
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,396
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,574
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by xKickAssBackup View Post
    Well a warn was enough if you knew that i was going to get banned 3 days for use report system
    You seem to be very impatient. You're not above any other member that releases, so why do you expect special treatment?



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Saboteur For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]master131 (08-28-2012)

  6. #5
    xKickAssBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by JigglePuddin View Post


    You seem to be very impatient. You're not above any other member that releases, so why do you expect special treatment?
    I needed it get approved for post in my new version of hack, i don't see that global moderator are doing a big job, so maybe them have time to approve an attachment
    Now ofcourse i'm angry, i always get banned and the reason is never good
    Last edited by xKickAssBackup; 08-28-2012 at 07:49 AM.

  7. #6
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,396
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,574
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by xKickAssBackup View Post
    I needed it get approved for post in my new version of hack
    Most of the minions/mods of the CF section are in North America, you usually post around 5am for us. So you can wait a few hours until somebody wakes up.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #7
    xKickAssBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by JigglePuddin View Post


    Most of the minions/mods of the CF section are in North America, you usually post around 5am for us. So you can wait a few hours until somebody wakes up.
    It was in CA section...
    Last thing i posted there needed 20 hours for get approved, i wanted link injector to my hack, for this i requested approve by report..

  9. #8
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,396
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,574
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by xKickAssBackup View Post
    Last thing i posted there needed 20 hours for get approved
    Can't speak for the CA staff but you should of vm/pm'd the gmods, not use the report system. We also recently lost 2 of our gmods so don't expect things to be running as fast as usual.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  10. #9
    xKickAssBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by JigglePuddin View Post


    Can't speak for the CA staff but you should of vm/pm'd the gmods, not use the report system. We also recently lost 2 of our gmods so don't expect things to be running as fast as usual.
    Ok i'm sorry, but 3 days are much to wait...

  11. #10
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,855
    Quote Originally Posted by xKickAssBackup View Post
    It was in CA section...
    Last thing i posted there needed 20 hours for get approved, i wanted link injector to my hack, for this i requested approve by report..
    Your previous release in CA. Posted on 08-22-2012 at 10:28 PM
    The time i approved your file . Posted on 08-22-2012 at 11:31 PM

    And i looked back to 4 weeks of your releases . I approved each file within 5 hours(Most of them within 2 hours) . And most of the files were posted while i was sleeping so i couldn't approve it any faster . ?

  12. #11
    xKickAssBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi View Post


    Your previous release in CA. Posted on 08-22-2012 at 10:28 PM
    The time i approved your file . Posted on 08-22-2012 at 11:31 PM

    And i looked back to 4 weeks of your releases . I approved each file within 5 hours(Most of them within 2 hours) . And most of the files were posted while i was sleeping so i couldn't approve it any faster . ?
    Look the time...

  13. #12
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,855
    Quote Originally Posted by xKickAssBackup View Post
    Look the time...
    What time ? if you mean the 5 hours then i can tell you out of the 7-8 attachements you posted only 2 took 5 hours (it was even less btw) . all the others were either approved withing 1 or 2/2.5 hours .

    and i can't approve files while i'm sleeping so it's not my fault if it sits there for 3 hours .

  14. #13
    xKickAssBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi View Post


    What time ? if you mean the 5 hours then i can tell you out of the 7-8 attachements you posted only 2 took 5 hours (it was even less btw) . all the others were either approved withing 1 or 2/2.5 hours .

    and i can't approve files while i'm sleeping so it's not my fault if it sits there for 3 hours .
    nvm ignore me, but i needed it approved fast for release hack, now i'm just asking to unban me 3 days are much for that

  15. #14
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,839
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Not only that but you were reporting every single post that contained even a mild amount of flame, Besides As Cudi Stated Your attachments weren't approved like after a day or two, he approved them at most within 5 hours, if you cant have that much patience there's nothing we can do about that. Take the 3 days to realize your mistake and have a change of heart on MPGH .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ameer (08-28-2012),[DIN]Blake[DU] (08-28-2012),dizzyeasy1 (08-28-2012),Drake (08-28-2012),[MPGH]Lightning (08-30-2012),[MPGH]Saboteur (08-28-2012),[MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (08-29-2012)

  17. #15
    xKickAssBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Not only that but you were reporting every single post that contained even a mild amount of flame, Besides As Cudi Stated Your attachments weren't approved like after a day or two, he approved them at most within 5 hours, if you cant have that much patience there's nothing we can do about that. Take the 3 days to realize your mistake and have a change of heart on MPGH .
    I got banned for 3 days for calling a person leecher, now i report everykind of post against me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How many posts do you get banned by?
    By Ariez in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 10:54 AM
  2. [Discussion] Thanks Respot, you get us all banned!!!!
    By exerath in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 01:58 PM
  3. [{+Release?}] More fun with banning people
    By ViiRUSxModz in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 09:12 AM
  4. What happens when you get banned on CA?
    By juromaru in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 06:55 PM