Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    The hell is that ?

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Your mother is an ugly whore like yourself.

    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

    i didnt do anything wrong and this ban reason is racist

  2. #2
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    xKickass reported you. Also, go check what racist means.

  3. #3
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    xKickass reported you. Also, go check what racist means.
    me and xKickAss is not friends and i blocked his msn before 3 days
    also he knows my account password & email password and he saying to @kmanev073 know that.
    for more proofs you can go and ask kmanev

    ---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

    ps @Nico you can check Ips that logged in my account

  4. #4
    darksidetylerlier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollSide View Post
    me and xKickAss is not friends and i blocked his msn before 3 days
    also he knows my account password & email password and he saying to @kmanev073 know that.
    for more proofs you can go and ask kmanev

    ---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

    ps @Nico you can check Ips that logged in my account
    lie? I don't know your email password, only mpgh account password (ofcourse you shared it in a group on msn) + you deleted me from friends yesterday and not 3 days ago

    You said mpgh suck or mpgh shit 300 times in 1 week, you said that nico is an asshole as licker spy, and insulted dave's mother + mpgh (i posted pic for it, and not of xml file)

    So stop crying now, you said that mpgh is my life but you lie for get unbanned? Plus share accounts is against rules and you give it in a public msn group?

    I got permabanned for insulting mpgh on msn just for joke 1 time, why shouldn't you get for insult mpgh 300 times, insult nico and dave? Plus you said me to add a guy because he is arunforce, and said to talk with him because of my ban -.-

    Ps: Them already know that i know your account, i posted in thread, if you publish it ofcourse i know it
    Last edited by darksidetylerlier; 09-20-2012 at 08:47 AM.

  5. #5
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by darksidetylerlier View Post
    lie? I don't know your email password, only mpgh account password (ofcourse you shared it in a group on msn) + you deleted me from friends yesterday and not 3 days ago

    You said mpgh suck or mpgh shit 300 times in 1 week, you said that nico is an asshole as licker spy, and insulted dave's mother + mpgh (i posted pic for it, and not of xml file)

    So stop crying now, you said that mpgh is my life but you lie for get unbanned? Plus share accounts is against rules and you give it in a public msn group?

    I got permabanned for insulting mpgh on msn just for joke 1 time, why shouldn't you get for insult mpgh 300 times, insult nico and dave? Plus you said me to add a guy because he is arunforce, and said to talk with him because of my ban -.-

    Ps: Them already know that i know your account, i posted in thread, if you publish it ofcourse i know it
    proof it bitch
    and when i gave u my password you asked me in it
    and in private
    and i didnt insult nico or even say his name

  6. #6
    darksidetylerlier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollSide View Post
    proof it bitch
    and when i gave u my password you asked me in it
    and in private
    and i didnt insult nico or even say his name
    Proof that i asked you for your password ._.
    Anyway about nico maybe i'm missing person, but you insulted dave and mpgh (dave 1-2 times and mpgh 300 times)

    And why should i need a password of someone more hated than me? ._.

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

  7. #7
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    2nd one is full fake XML edition
    and first picture ? i didnt say anything about dave mother and i bet 100% you logged in my email and do that

  8. #8
    darksidetylerlier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollSide View Post
    2nd one is full fake XML edition
    and first picture ? i didnt say anything about dave mother and i bet 100% you logged in my email and do that
    I haven't your email password -.-

    if someone wanna tv me just pm me
    Last edited by darksidetylerlier; 09-20-2012 at 09:25 AM.

  9. #9
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by darksidetylerlier View Post
    I haven't your email password -.-

    if someone wanna tv me just pm me
    well you do had it

  10. #10
    darksidetylerlier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollSide View Post
    well you do had it
    LOL Who gave me it? You gave to me, kmanev and ryzz your mpgh password, but not hotmail

  11. #11
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by darksidetylerlier View Post
    LOL Who gave me it? You gave to me, kmanev and ryzz your mpgh password, but not hotmail
    i only give it too you then you give to ryzz and kmanev
    and kmanev showed me a conversation picture he can agree with that @kmanev073

  12. #12
    darksidetylerlier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollSide View Post
    i only give it too you then you give to ryzz and kmanev
    and kmanev showed me a conversation picture he can agree with that @kmanev073
    Lier you gave to Ryzz, and kmanev already know it because he was in group

    It's what you said: I give it to ryzz so if i get banned admins will see his ip and he will get banned

  13. #13
    kmanev073's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ruse
    Posts
    2,386
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    2,527
    My Mood
    Cool
    @Nico DarkSide did not do anything wrong... i bealive it was xKickAss :|...

    and if DarkSide made something like insulting dave's mom and etc... it was a joke or he said it without thinking it... for example when xKickAss and so many leechers
    spam to you bcs of trying to make a hack without knowlage :| you become nervous... the hell saying fuck mpgh is bannable ?

    P.S. block kickAss's ip and unban dark side bcs i need him in my team :|

    for example this: http://imageshack.us/f/856/darkside1h.jpg/ this is insulting kickAss to do an action this is said without thinking something :| + in the second Picture i see the text in pink really different from the other
    Last edited by kmanev073; 09-20-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    Me: what is dwrod ?
    cosmic : Its like a shortcut for defines or anything else





    27.09.2011 - kmanev073 - You do not need to be a professional to be one of the best but you can not be the best if you are not professional.

  14. #14
    TrollSide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by darksidetylerlier View Post
    Lier you gave to Ryzz, and kmanev already know it because he was in group

    It's what you said: I give it to ryzz so if i get banned admins will see his ip and he will get banned
    screens

  15. #15
    darksidetylerlier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
    @Nico DarkSide did not do anything wrong... i bealive it was xKickAss :|...

    and if DarkSide made something like insulting dave's mom and etc... it was a joke or he said it without thinking it... for example when xKickAss and so many leechers
    spam to you bcs of trying to make a hack without knowlage :| you become nervous... the hell saying fuck mpgh is bannable ?

    P.S. block kickAss's ip and unban dark side bcs i need him in my team :|

    for example this: Imageshack - darkside1h.jpg this is insulting kickAss to do an action this is said without thinking something :| + in the second Picture i see the text in pink really different from the other
    Shut up leecher, i got banned for saying mpgh suck on msn and i was joking, i said 1 time and didn't insult anyone, so why shouldn't he get banned?

    He asked me to report and provocated me

    + See the second pic date before talk

    ---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

    Anyway who ever asked you your account?



    Edit: Plus he is also in another forum (OK), donator there and beg for staff (he will never get )
    Last edited by darksidetylerlier; 09-20-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the hell was that.
    By Wyo in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 07:30 PM
  2. How The Hell That Hack Came 2 Him
    By 888danger888 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 05:26 PM
  3. who the hell would do that..
    By -James in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 03:39 AM
  4. how the hell??????
    By Edge15 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 06:58 AM
  5. Where the hell is everyone?
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 12:58 AM