Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    rugerty1OO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent

    Just wonderin' why I got banned + questions.

    My account name is "Rugerty100" and I got the ban message "Outside links. Do not be sneaky about it." I do not dispute this ban, just wondering from which place it came from, because I don't remember being sneaky about anything. And question: Are you allowed to create an alternate account to use during 3 day bans? "- No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban)" I don't think this is a serious ban?
    Second Question: Are we allowed to send outside links in private messages?

    EDIT: I realized there was a quote in my email. Anyways, I'm wondering why I was banned and not @Arii, even though he's the one that sent me the link in the first place....(Not asking him to get banned.)
    Last edited by rugerty1OO; 11-13-2012 at 07:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,665
    Reputation
    2271
    Thanks
    6,315
    Outside links are not allowed anywhere , ("Threads , VM's , PM's")
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking Rules

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  3. #3
    Travis Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,466
    Reputation
    2910
    Thanks
    5,780
    You could use the alt for the 3 day ban since it's not a serious ban and wouldn't count as ban evasion @rugerty1OO
    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  4. #4
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,773
    Reputation
    5329
    Thanks
    7,849
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post
    You could use the alt for the 3 day ban since it's not a serious ban and wouldn't count as ban evasion @rugerty1OO
    e·va·sion/iˈvāZHən/
    Noun:
    The action of evading something.
    An indirect answer; a prevaricating excuse.
    Synonyms:
    elusion - subterfuge - avoidance - dodge


    if you're banned and you go on another account, that's ban evasion. that rule isn't really enforced but it's still there. the only exception in any case is to make a dispute. regardless of what you count it as.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0CBzKfvA80



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Ameer (11-13-2012)

  6. #5
    Travis Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,466
    Reputation
    2910
    Thanks
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    e·va·sion/iˈvāZHən/
    Noun:
    The action of evading something.
    An indirect answer; a prevaricating excuse.
    Synonyms:
    elusion - subterfuge - avoidance - dodge


    if you're banned and you go on another account, that's ban evasion. that rule isn't really enforced but it's still there. the only exception in any case is to make a dispute. regardless of what you count it as.
    I was talking in terms of mpgh rules .

    It's ban evasion regardless of how long your main is banned, But Admins Do not mind if you use a alt for the little time you're banned
    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  7. #6
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    35,176
    Reputation
    3274
    Thanks
    8,181
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerty1OO View Post
    My account name is "Rugerty100" and I got the ban message "Outside links. Do not be sneaky about it." I do not dispute this ban, just wondering from which place it came from, because I don't remember being sneaky about anything. And question: Are you allowed to create an alternate account to use during 3 day bans? "- No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban)" I don't think this is a serious ban?
    Second Question: Are we allowed to send outside links in private messages?

    EDIT: I realized there was a quote in my email. Anyways, I'm wondering why I was banned and not @Arii, even though he's the one that sent me the link in the first place....(Not asking him to get banned.)
    Errrrrrr Arii had nothing to do with it. So I don't know what you're talking about. You sent an outside link to a member via PM. It was reported... So don't claim you didn't send/post an outside link. ;p

    It was only a day ban, where in a different scenario could have been longer. So... Take this as lesson to be learned, and don't do it again.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Travis Scott (11-13-2012)

Similar Threads

  1. Hello i just got banned and i have a Question
    By eldad1996 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 07:56 PM
  2. Friend wanting to know why he got ban
    By dragonmareh in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:25 PM
  3. why kellerman got banned
    By Snype in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 01:30 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 04:23 PM
  5. Fuck,I just got banned!
    By IceMan1987 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 02:05 AM