Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    sosunluck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Being h4cked and offended + attacked.

    Heya, so.... that guy called Exiotx talked to me on skype for my Vmware guide for crossfire, then he said he got my ip and started h4cking my pc and changing my pc stuff ANYWAYS View Profile: sosunluck - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking thats my profile, u can see his visitor messages and my visitor messages too, yet he report me for spamming him. so please do something towards that, he's been calling me " Egyscammer " and stuff

  2. #2
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,707
    its fake he aint hacking you cause he did it for me

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  3. #3
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sosunluck View Post
    Heya, so.... that guy called Exiotx talked to me on skype for my Vmware guide for crossfire, then he said he got my ip and started h4cking my pc and changing my pc stuff ANYWAYS View Profile: sosunluck - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking thats my profile, u can see his visitor messages and my visitor messages too, yet he report me for spamming him. so please do something towards that, he's been calling me " Egyscammer " and stuff
    - I Didn't hack you it were one of my trolls.
    - Please show proofs that " skype conversation " i dont even have you on my skype list or even talk to you.
    - Your BUTTHEARTED cause i kept reporting you spamming \ QQ on my thread " I GOT HACKED WAAAAAA WAAAAA ".

  4. #4
    sosunluck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiotx View Post
    - I Didn't hack you it were one of my trolls.
    - Please show proofs that " skype conversation " i dont even have you on my skype list or even talk to you.
    - Your BUTTHEARTED cause i kept reporting you spamming \ QQ on my thread " I GOT HACKED WAAAAAA WAAAAA ".
    Um, lets see... skype calls cant be recorded UNLESS u want to, and ofc i would never expect what u did, I removed u of skype,why the fk wud i keep some1 like ya?
    Lets see this lil screen shot. View image: proof

    ---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
    its fake he aint hacking you cause he did it for me
    I dont remember me saying he'll h4ck any1 .. hmm? i said he h4cked me, cuz he jumped at me " OH EGY SCAMMER Bla bla bla, i think what i wrote in his visitor messages and my reply to it prove a lil.

  5. #5
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sosunluck View Post
    Um, lets see... skype calls cant be recorded UNLESS u want to, and ofc i would never expect what u did, I removed u of skype,why the fk wud i keep some1 like ya?
    Lets see this lil screen shot. View image: proof

    ---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------



    I dont remember me saying he'll h4ck any1 .. hmm? i said he h4cked me, cuz he jumped at me " OH EGY SCAMMER Bla bla bla, i think what i wrote in his visitor messages and my reply to it prove a lil.
    ROFLMAO , yeah i did this
    but i dont add egyptians on my skype , or even added a poor guy like u , so you are saying shits if you dont prove thats it me on skype '-'

  6. #6
    sosunluck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Finally i am not the only1 saying that, u said u did this, thats a break of the site rule, u shut get banned for that. 2nd i dont give a fuck abt what u say, u added and i dont need to prove that, cuz that wont do anything on mpgh. but at least i know how pathetic u are

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to sosunluck For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Royce[DU] (11-22-2012)

  8. #7
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sosunluck View Post
    Finally i am not the only1 saying that, u said u did this, thats a break of the site rule, u shut get banned for that. 2nd i dont give a fuck abt what u say, u added and i dont need to prove that, cuz that wont do anything on mpgh. but at least i know how pathetic u are
    Learn some English kiddo
    and you must get banned for posting shits & fake + saying lies ROFLMAO i cant stop loling while i am readying this !! hahahaha

  9. #8
    sosunluck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiotx View Post
    Learn some English kiddo
    and you must get banned for posting shits & fake + saying lies ROFLMAO i cant stop loling while i am readying this !! hahahaha
    Learn english? Out of the topic, as long as u understand its ok. fake? u just said u did that.. how can it be fake? hmm? U did break the rules " Don't access any member's computer without his permission.

  10. #9
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sosunluck View Post
    Learn english? Out of the topic, as long as u understand its ok. fake? u just said u did that.. how can it be fake? hmm? U did break the rules " Don't access any member's computer without his permission.
    out of topic : " oh dear, why always poor people are so ugly ? " xDDD

    xddd i didn't hack your computer or even do anything
    i can change any wirless SSID with a program i made which its only a visual
    stop QQing PLOX

  11. #10
    sosunluck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiotx View Post
    out of topic : " oh dear, why always poor people are so ugly ? " xDDD

    xddd i didn't hack your computer or even do anything
    i can change any wirless SSID with a program i made which its only a visual
    stop QQing PLOX
    Why u skip the part that u actually broke a Rule of the site?

  12. #11
    V I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jewish land
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,420
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sosunluck View Post
    Why u skip the part that u actually broke a Rule of the site?
    What ? you are a retard i am out from this thread .

  13. #12
    sosunluck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiotx View Post
    What ? you are a retard i am out from this thread .
    Haha, just what kids do. go ahead.

  14. #13
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,055
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,523
    My Mood
    Tired
    Calm down retards. @sosunluck Kabbar dema3'ak, Grow up dude, don't give a shit, he didn't do anything and you did give him permission. And @ExoitX Stop messing around I know you are trolling. Could be funny for you but scaring to death for him. So calm down everyone. Nothing happened.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  15. #14
    sosunluck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Calm down retards. @sosunluck Kabbar dema3'ak, Grow up dude, don't give a shit, he didn't do anything and you did give him permission. And @ExoitX Stop messing around I know you are trolling. Could be funny for you but scaring to death for him. So calm down everyone. Nothing happened.
    Haha, scaring to death? nah not at all. but i see its fair for him to get a ban. i wont stop before it happens :> but ty dark anyway.

  16. #15
    [TT]Chris-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In A Heartbeat
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,262
    What's going on here ?

    MPGH Member Since 11-11-2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chinese Man Sues Wife for Being Ugly and Wins $95,000
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum General
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. i want long range and rabid fire and speed attack to m9
    By sbktr in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:21 PM
  3. How to stop most rat and keylogger attacks
    By TheBlackHouse in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 03:08 AM
  4. [Info] Combat Arms and Sudden Attack Files
    By peanut627 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 03:30 AM
  5. [Info] Combat Arms and Sudden Attack Files
    By peanut627 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:49 PM