Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    ZaqOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Why my friend thread closed in 1 minutes?

    Hello .. i wanna ask something ...my friend post a thread [ took 39 minutes to finished it ] and the thread closed in 2 minutes , hurmm ... so can tell the reason??

    Link for the thread : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...re-newbie.html

    MODERATOR Closed the thread : @Vehrdyn

    Threadstarter : @Faris Hadzir

    @Hero @Liz @Dave84311
    Last edited by ZaqOne; 12-10-2012 at 04:41 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ZaqOne For This Useful Post:

    Faris Hadzir (12-10-2012)

  3. #2
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    It's closed not deleted .
    it's more to info , some members gonna spam in that thread.

  4. #3
    Faris Hadzir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Samsung Inc.
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    890
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Thanks my Friends, hurm.... i post the thread in 30 minutes to finished it -.-" and closed in 2 minutes haha...

    my friend beside me and looking around... and tell me the thread closed T.T
    @Liz @Hero @Dave84311


    ---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
    It's closed not deleted .
    it's more to info , some members gonna spam in that thread.
    Can make it STICKY??? like Apatstudent request to STICKY THREAD @Vehrdyn
    Last edited by Faris Hadzir; 12-10-2012 at 04:48 AM.
    DeadMau5
    @Markus dead forever
    after removed from BlackShot Sections




  5. #4
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    961
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Faris Hadzir View Post
    Thanks my Friends, hurm.... i post the thread in 30 minutes to finished it -.-" and closed in 2 minutes haha...

    my friend beside me and looking around... and tell me the thread closed T.T
    @Liz @Hero @Dave84311


    ---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------



    Can make it sticky??? like Apatstudent request to sticky it

    Agree with Vehrdyn some member will spam at that thread btw make it sticky @Vehrdyn
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Dreamer For This Useful Post:

    Faris Hadzir (12-10-2012)

  7. #5
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaqOne View Post
    Hello .. i wanna ask something ...my friend post a thread [ took 39 minutes to finished it ] and the thread closed in 2 minutes , hurmm ... so can tell the reason??

    Link for the thread : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...re-newbie.html

    MODERATOR Closed the thread
    Faris and you have the same IP Don't be a wussy and use an alternate account.

    There's a main website for the game for a reason. Also 39 minutes? Are you kidding me? You just C+P'ed a guide and you claim you made it? Cute. Another reason for the thread to be closed. :/

    Pointless dispute.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


Similar Threads

  1. why did my thread get closed?
    By NeSuckS in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:27 AM
  2. Why was the thread of the why06 hack closed?
    By zedaganza in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 05:44 PM
  3. hey why are there so many thread Closed.
    By Kev in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:55 AM
  4. Aww thread closed.
    By supsupsup in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:21 PM
  5. Grrrrr why is pb kicking me for 0 minutes everytime
    By stass15 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 01:20 PM