Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah

    Pretty lame if you ask me

    @Liz I hate how sometimes the staff can talk down on us all they want but when i put them in there place they get all butt hurt and mad..

    My main @iTzSeyeko was banned because Hannibal wants to be a dick like always.. i mean after i got banend look what he posted
    View Profile: iTzSeyeko - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

    im not asking to be unbanned im just sick of being treated like garbage.. that was probably my first ever flame post in what 6 months?
    and i didn't even flame @Hannibal
    Last edited by fecher; 12-14-2012 at 11:37 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to fecher For This Useful Post:

    SMILLY (12-15-2012)

  3. #2
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Wait, Minions have the power to ban? I thought it was Minion + that could ban . Correct me if i'm wrong .

  4. #3
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Amazing logic! You flame someone, then try to go after me for no reason, I did not reference you, I did not say anything about you. Then when you get banned for being a tard because you flamed a normal member and disrespected staff you whine about it. You dug yourself into that hole so stop trying to act like you did nothing wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    I hate how sometimes the staff can talk down on us all they want but when i put them in there place they get all butt hurt and mad..
    Oh, yeah. Talking down to all you when I flamed a cocksucker, brilliant logic there. 9 hours after you flame a member (which you would of been banned for anyway) you say I have downs. But it's alright that you flame and talk down to a normal member because you dislike something. Again, brilliant logic.

    http://i.imgur.com/ECKwj.png

    http://i.imgur.com/wEY4z.png
    Last edited by Saboteur; 12-15-2012 at 12:50 AM.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Saboteur For This Useful Post:

    SMILLY (12-15-2012)

  6. #4
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Amazing logic! You flame someone, then try to go after me for no reason, I did not reference you, I did not say anything about you. Then when you get banned for being a tard because you flamed a normal member and disrespected staff you whine about it. You dug yourself into that hole so stop trying to act like you did nothing wrong.



    Oh, yeah. Talking down to all you when I flamed a cocksucker, brilliant logic there. 9 hours after you flame a member (which you would of been banned for anyway) you say I have downs. But it's alright that you flame and talk down to a normal member because you dislike something. Again, brilliant logic.

    http://i.imgur.com/ECKwj.png

    http://i.imgur.com/wEY4z.png
    You talk down on every member on here... Like i said in the post that was deleted.. you think your better then everyone and that your shit dont stink
    all my time of being here i have not seen 1 nice post from you at all.. but yet nothing ever gets dealt about it..

    im not the one who needs to grow up.. you are.. probably the worse minion ive ever met, and have no idea how you even got the position with your shitty attitude to everyone.

    its probably just because you have 23k posts of pure spam and flame

  7. #5
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    im not the one who needs to grow up.. you are..

    ah, because it's perfectly acceptable for you to flame and do whatever you want, right?
    Last edited by Saboteur; 12-15-2012 at 03:53 PM.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #6
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,397
    Reputation
    332
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    In Love
    You both need to grow up .
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  9. #7
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny Nigger Bitch View Post
    You both need to grow up .
    Now that's irony.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  10. #8
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,397
    Reputation
    332
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    In Love
    You both were wrong though...

    also yes the fucking irony, At least I manned up to what I said
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  11. #9
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny Nigger Bitch View Post
    You both were wrong though...

    At least I manned up to what I said
    Why the hell are you even in disputes? You have no place here other than to provide your 2 cents which nobody wants. You're trying to claim I was wrong, where was I wrong? Please, detail it.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  12. #10
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    @Hannibal.. I just think your a total dick.. to everyone.. not just Sam.. YEah you and sam might have your differences but leave it to pms.. same for me and whats his face kiwi.. i hardly ever talk to him and as you can see on my tone if u can tell in that post i wasnt being serious at all.. i mean cmon "kiwis arnt cool"

    but then you had to butt in and then i had to butt in to what you had to say and all this shit happen.. could of just shut my mouth tbh but im just so sick and tired of you

  13. #11
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    could of just shut my mouth tbh but im just so sick and tired of you
    If you're tired of me then don't read any of my posts, and don't respond to any of my posts. It's simple.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  14. #12
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,397
    Reputation
    332
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    Why the hell are you even in disputes? You have no place here other than to provide your 2 cents which nobody wants. You're trying to claim I was wrong, where was I wrong? Please, detail it.
    Same thing to you, Why the hell do you always post in others disputes when It has nothing to do with you...

    You have no place there but to place your 2 cents that nobody wants.

    I was saying you were both wrong.

    Fecher for flamming
    You for flame bating and trying to trap someone
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  15. #13
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny Nigger Bitch View Post

    You for flame bating and trying to trap someone

    >Say something to Sam
    >OP replies to me
    >OP then proceeds to rehash what I said to Sam to me
    >I bring it to VMs like anybody should
    >Apparently I'm flame baiting and trying to trap

    brilliant logic there whiny nigger bitch.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  16. #14
    SMILLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukin ur mumz
    Posts
    1,397
    Reputation
    332
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post



    >Say something to Sam
    >OP replies to me
    >OP then proceeds to rehash what I said to Sam to me
    >I bring it to VMs like anybody should
    >Apparently I'm flame baiting and trying to trap

    brilliant logic there whiny nigger bitch.
    I'm not just talking about right now , I'm talking about in general.
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

    #Royce4PermaBan2013





    How liz feels about all of this

    Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

  17. #15
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny Nigger Bitch View Post


    I'm not just talking about right now , I'm talking about in general.
    How the hell does a generalized comment even relate to this dispute and me doing something wrong?



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SPAS-12 MOD [Epic if you ask]
    By Wax. in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 09:44 PM
  2. You Asked For It!
    By InHuman in forum General
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 07:15 PM
  3. And still you ask why we HATE Israel !!!
    By Hassan in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 01:18 AM
  4. Here is the Signature you asked for Liz
    By The Game in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 11:32 PM