Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Nozu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    I have scammed some people recently and have gotten someone banned.

    @Dave84311 I'm Exhale and in the past week or so a few people have been scammed by me in Realm of the Mad God and who they think was working with me to scam people Boombox, and today he was banned from MPGH, I don't think he should be banned because he had nothing to do with me scamming people and he did not know I was scamming he was just trying to be a middle man because I asked him too and I don't see why he would be banned. I think he should be unbanned if this is possible, He was talking to me earlier about it and is really pissed, I would do whatever it takes for him to become unbanned even if I have to repay every single item to all the previous owners of them that they were scammed of, and after this is done, have me IP banned from MPGH. Thanks for reading this thread and please unban Boombox. Thanks again.

  2. #2
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    No. Bloobyblox is a scammer

  3. #3
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,861
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,162
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozu View Post
    @Dave84311 I'm Exhale and in the past week or so a few people have been scammed by me in Realm of the Mad God and who they think was working with me to scam people Boombox, and today he was banned from MPGH, I don't think he should be banned because he had nothing to do with me scamming people and he did not know I was scamming he was just trying to be a middle man because I asked him too and I don't see why he would be banned. I think he should be unbanned if this is possible, He was talking to me earlier about it and is really pissed, I would do whatever it takes for him to become unbanned even if I have to repay every single item to all the previous owners of them that they were scammed of, and after this is done, have me IP banned from MPGH. Thanks for reading this thread and please unban Boombox. Thanks again.
    He knew you were scamming. In any case, repay every item scammed, then we will see about unbanning boombox.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Arctondalt (02-15-2013),so-seductive (02-14-2013)

  5. #4
    Nozu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Alright, but I need to have everyone I scammed tell me what I took from them, because I'm not exactly sure.

  6. #5
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,668
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozu View Post
    Alright, but I need to have everyone I scammed tell me what I took from them, because I'm not exactly sure.
    Take a look at these.

    #1
    #2
    #3
    #4


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  7. #6
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,861
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,162
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozu View Post
    Alright, but I need to have everyone I scammed tell me what I took from them, because I'm not exactly sure.
    Make a thread in the scam reporting section asking who, I'm sure there are more than just four...





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  8. #7
    Nozu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    No, and I'm sure it was only 3.

  9. #8
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,861
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,162
    My Mood
    Devilish
    That's nice. I'm not going to trust the word of a scammer.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Arcton (02-18-2013),Maxedout150 (02-24-2013)

  11. #9
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    That's nice. I'm not going to trust the word of a scammer.
    Scammers ain't trustworthy might as well just ban this guy too

Similar Threads

  1. Some glitches me and people have found
    By deano20010 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 06:41 PM
  2. [Help] Hey!Do anybody Have use this?Go here and have a LoOK!!!
    By LDX123 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 06:17 AM
  3. [Discussion] Some people just have no lives...
    By CRU5TY in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:05 PM
  4. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 04:45 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:56 PM