Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Former Staff
    Donator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverzALT. View Post
    Dave this is what hurts me inside and out, My "IP" was used to scam, an IP that was static
    how did the person "using" your IP know who Proton was? aside from that how did he know the exact Avatar Image or Proton?
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post

Fox was one of the MOST SUCESFULL traders and seller look what happened to him? vouches/history dont mean much, as people say everyone has that little part of greed inside them

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

still doesnt explain how the ip address of the skype matches with yours and how did the impersonator know who proton was? aside from that have the same exact avatar as proton

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

if one vouch doesnt do good to you, why did you still do it?
    If you are saying every person had a little bit of greed that means even the staff members? and middle-mans? I disagree with that
    their are different sorts of people all over the world. Again @Fox admitted to scam, it took him 2 weeks to come up with an excuse.
    heythere123 I mentioned to you thousands of times my IP address is static and does not change, I had it for months now,never changed. Like I told dave
    just like he got a hold of it anyone can, especially when over 10 people are using it and are browsing through the web. This is the part that destorys me
    if I knew that my IP was static and does not change why would I risk of being banned? If I was that eager to scam I would have atleast
    changed my IP, not use the same IP address I had for months. The reason I am doing everything I can to fight this case is to those people
    who I was a role model too, I dont want them to think one bit that I was just like the "others".

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

how did the person "using" your IP know who Proton was? aside from that how did he know the exact Avatar Image or Proton?
    Proton has been impersonated a hell of times, from months and months ago before dave even made this section private away from the
    guest. I am 100000000000% sure he could've logged in as a guest or been a member on another IP address. And could have used mine
    to frame me through skype.

Former Staff
    Donator
    Thanks
    my IP address is static and does not change
    still didnt explain to me how in the world the "person impersonating proton" found out about proton in the first place?
    also how did he get the EXACT AVATAR as proton? can you answer that for me? i understand you are using a static IP and yes i know what that is no idea why you keep repeating it and not answering the question

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

Seeing me die in court and being punished for a crime I did not commit is "good" to you?

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

still didnt explain to me how in the world the "person impersonating proton" found out about proton in the first place?
    also how did he get the EXACT AVATAR as proton? can you answer that for me? i understand you are using a static IP and yes i know what that is no idea why you keep repeating it and not answering the question
    This is exactly what makes you guys think I am a scammer, just because Im active and have been here for a while now. I am the only
    person who could have known about proton?

Former Staff
    Donator
    Thanks
    This is exactly what makes you guys think I am a scammer, just because Im active and have been here for a while now. I am the only
    person who could have known about proton?
    your obviously not the only person, but perhaps youd like to explain how someone WITH YOUR IP knew about him?

Thanks

your obviously not the only person, but perhaps youd like to explain how someone WITH YOUR IP knew about him?
    You tell me danny having the same IP address for months and having many others using it, I keep repeating me having it
    for months only because my IP address could have been traced from different programs right? Especially when you have the
    same one for a long period of time and use different programs where scammers can get a hold of it such as msn/skype, teamviewer
    and other programs. I acknowledge that the odds are pointing against me just because the imposter had my IP address and he
    knew about proton, but he could have also been a member on a different IP address and could have used mine to impost right?
    The reason I say this is just like proton got imposted I can get framed in the same way. "IP matches my username it has to be you".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No Matter What You Do YOU WONT GET UNBANNED So Just Leave...I Dont Know If you Scammed Or Not But Dave Said You Scammed And nothing will Change it...
    You tell me danny having the same IP address for months and having many others using it, I keep repeating me having it
    for months only because my IP address could have been traced from different programs right? Especially when you have the
    same one for a long period of time and use different programs where scammers can get a hold of it such as msn/skype, teamviewer
    and other programs. I acknowledge that the odds are pointing against me just because the imposter had my IP address and he
    knew about proton, but he could have also been a member on a different IP address and could have used mine to impost right?
    The reason I say this is just like proton got imposted I can get framed in the same way. "IP matches my username it has to be you".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ckViper View Post
    No Matter What You Do YOU WONT GET UNBANNED So Just Leave...I Dont Know If you Scammed Or Not But Dave Said You Scammed And nothing will Change it...
    Yes,You Are Right, Typing Like That SUCKDIX

anyway , slizer- ur little cunt scammer go get a life u piece of shit !
    and your are making story & bullshits to get yo dirty ass away

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Although, I do have to admit. He built a good reputation on his main, and he probably took advantage of that and had this day planned ahead, thinking that the people he traded with him could support him and say he's trusted and attempt for him to get unbanned.

Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Add me on MPGH | Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message

If you are reading this, have a nice day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

your question is stupid, just saying, anyone on this site may know proton, theres your answer, all someone had to do that was active on this site is imitate his ping, this is a hacking website you know?

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by VI View Post

Yes,You Are Right, Typing Like That SUCKDIX

anyway , slizer- ur little cunt scammer go get a life u piece of shit !
    and your are making story & bullshits to get yo dirty ass away
    I get an infraction for saying something about someone being fucking inconsiderate because apparently that's insulting but this goes by undisputed, smh
    Last edited by AtlantaFalcons; 03-12-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

your question is stupid, just saying, anyone on this site may know proton, theres your answer, all someone had to do that was active on this site is imitate his ping, this is a hacking website you know?
    WTF are you talking about? You can't imitate someone's "ping" or IP.

Dave this is what hurts me inside and out, My "IP" was used to scam, an IP that was static and I had for a couple of months. Which
    over 10 people had access to. I understand the fact that I should have been wiser and gotten my own separate ISP, but I swear
    I did not know this was going to happen, if I had known I would not have been in court right now. Accused of a crime I did not commit.
    Beside the fact that a static IP which I had for months and other people had access too and could get access to just like you did through various programs, their is no proof of me impersonating proton. Again I got back to the scenario of "Impersonating oneself is better than someone else". Proton+ has gotten Imposted soooo many times with even different skypes' http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...-imposter.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...e-scammer.htmlhttp://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...e-account.html http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...n-but-not.html
    So you refuse to answer my questions even though this isn't a discussion. Good bye scammer.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]heythere123 (03-12-2013),Arcton (03-17-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (03-12-2013),Looty (03-15-2013),Maxedout (03-20-2013),Raptor (04-11-2014),rileyjstrickland (03-13-2013),V I (03-13-2013),Vtrinh93 (05-27-2013)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123