Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


    I seriously don't see your problem. You are insulting him which actually results in a ban and want to show us that him deleting your insults is against the rules?
    No. He's a minion and is allowed to do that, and it was through Skype and PMs. He's totally innocent, I deserve a 7-day ban to show how I must behave and obey the minions and give blood sacrifices.

    *incase anybody doesn't sense sarcasm, my 6th sense smells sarcasm*
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

    AtlantaFalcons (04-01-2013)

  3. #17
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    No. He's a minion and is allowed to do that, and it was through Skype and PMs. He's totally innocent, I deserve a 7-day ban to show how I must behave and obey the minions and give blood sacrifices.

    *incase anybody doesn't sense sarcasm, my 6th sense smells sarcasm*
    You maybe shouldnt do the sarcasm stuff, it's rather bad for you. Anyways, I do see how Riddick tries to get you banned for posts that arent even against the rules. But still, as long as you do insult him you are nowhere better than he is.

  4. #18
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


    You maybe shouldnt do the sarcasm stuff, it's rather bad for you. Anyways, I do see how Riddick tries to get you banned for posts that arent even against the rules. But still, as long as you do insult him you are nowhere better than he is.
    I understand, no sarcasm here, but if he throws 100 insults and you throw 1 back, you're not any better. (exaggarated though).

    But yeah, I hope that Riddick gets calm again, I do like him ^_^


    ---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post
    Oh hey whaddya know, someone has already made a thread about it, i was just about to do the same XD

    All you minions, gms, or what not: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...-accounts.html
    Go to this link, look at what i previously posted BEFORE he deleted my posts, and explain to me why he did it? Hrmm? he is using his powers to delete posts that he doesnt like, that don't even benefit the AVA section, just for his own liking. Minion is position for mpgh, not for yourself.


    Am i the only one that thinks that while a Minion is on his 30 day trial, and gets an infraction, is completely unacceptable? I understand the need for a good minion is essential in the ava section, but this was a really bad decision.
    Couldn't agree more. Look at our Skype convo and shit. I marked stuff with fancy colors, shouldn't be too hard for you to read.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

    AtlantaFalcons (04-01-2013)

  6. #19
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    I understand, no sarcasm here, but if he throws 100 insults and you throw 1 back, you're not any better. (exaggarated though).

    But yeah, I hope that Riddick gets calm again, I do like him ^_^


    ---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------


    Couldn't agree more. Look at our Skype convo and shit. I marked stuff with fancy colors, shouldn't be too hard for you to read.
    Hey Fuxie I like what you do in the Marketplace and it's good for the section. I told you that.

  7. #20
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Former Staff
    Donator
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,022
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,943
    does seem like Riddick attempts to abuse his power(threatening others to ban when he doesnt have the power to ban? dont get that) while he's still in his trial, but does look like this is solved
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  8. #21
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Approved. View Post
    does seem like Riddick attempts to abuse his power(threatening others to ban when he doesnt have the power to ban? dont get that) while he's still in his trial, but does look like this is solved
    I don't imply that I WILL ban people, I imply that THEY WILL be banned if they do said thing. I am well aware of the Rules now. I have tried to make my peace with Fluxie, and AtlantaFalcon has been banned for insulting me. Why have you now got to try and take it a step further. That section was an absolute mess when I took it over, full of abuse, scammers, and leechers, which drove the pro coders away. I have tried hard to bring some order to the section, so there is always going to be the haters who don't like what I do. This forum had 1.8 million registered users. The section is better and could be even better, and i'm trying hard. I don't like leechers, and I don't like insults. Every time I have ever insulted someone, I have not been the instigator of that argument.

    Troll the section for a day, and for 10-14 hrs and take a look for yourself, if you would like to.

    At the end of the day............... That's me. Take it or leave it.

  9. #22
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    I don't imply that I WILL ban people, I imply that THEY WILL be banned if they do said thing. I am well aware of the Rules now. I have tried to make my peace with Fluxie, and AtlantaFalcon has been banned for insulting me. Why have you now got to try and take it a step further. That section was an absolute mess when I took it over, full of abuse, scammers, and leechers, which drove the pro coders away. I have tried hard to bring some order to the section, so there is always going to be the haters who don't like what I do. This forum had 1.8 million registered users. The section is better and could be even better, and i'm trying hard. I don't like leechers, and I don't like insults. Every time I have ever insulted someone, I have not been the instigator of that argument.

    Troll the section for a day, and for 10-14 hrs and take a look for yourself, if you would like to.

    At the end of the day............... That's me. Take it or leave it.
    You did keep threatening me with bans (that you'd get me banned ban me)


    But it's kinda solved, I guess. As long as Riddick doesn't hate on me
    Overall, add me on Skype? Easier to tell you who's suspicious etc. and tell JETPACK TO STOP SPAMMING D:<<<<
    He's like everywhere with: "SCAMMER."
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  10. #23
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    You did keep threatening me with bans (that you'd get me banned ban me)


    But it's kinda solved, I guess. As long as Riddick doesn't hate on me
    Overall, add me on Skype? Easier to tell you who's suspicious etc. and tell JETPACK TO STOP SPAMMING D:<<<<
    He's like everywhere with: "SCAMMER."
    Dont involve me in this
    yeah like you are not a spammer

  11. #24
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    Dont involve me in this
    yeah like you are not a spammer
    He confused me with you and you keep spamming stuff like: "DONT TRADE SCAMMER".
    I've done it before and posted a link of my report, after that, they'll get banned. Whenever you spam something like: "SCAMMER", nothing happens. You just keep spamming every single post of them. *writing this out of experience*
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  12. #25
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    He confused me with you and you keep spamming stuff like: "DONT TRADE SCAMMER".
    I've done it before and posted a link of my report, after that, they'll get banned. Whenever you spam something like: "SCAMMER", nothing happens. You just keep spamming every single post of them. *writing this out of experience*
    Yeah sometimes i do that because i dont want people to be banned
    you just spamm big diffrence

  13. #26
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    Yeah sometimes i do that because i dont want people to be banned
    you just spamm big diffrence
    Point it out, FFS.
    Stop randomly accusing people.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  14. #27
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


    I seriously don't see your problem. You are insulting him which actually results in a ban and want to show us that him deleting your insults is against the rules?
    So me asking you if you are five is an insult? What the hell is this?
    Last edited by AtlantaFalcons; 04-01-2013 at 05:40 PM.

  15. #28
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

    So me asking you if you are five is an insult? What the hell is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post
    what are you 5? :P jk your 6
    Well not an insult but offensive. And your post is just spam.

  16. #29
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post




    Well not an insult but offensive. And your post is just spam.
    And saying hunted man has gone pussay hunting isn't spam? I could have said fuck you Riddick go suck a dick, or something like that, and i would have been banned for the same amount of days. Doesn't that seem a bit..... not right?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to AtlantaFalcons For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-02-2013)

  18. #30
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post


    And saying hunted man has gone pussay hunting isn't spam? I could have said fuck you Riddick go suck a dick, or something like that, and i would have been banned for the same amount of days. Doesn't that seem a bit..... not right?
    I didn't ban you for that post, just deleted it. If you said something like that I would have banned you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which Minion Closed my thread?
    By Braco22 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 12:08 AM
  2. Minion->Mod So We dont have 2 minions?
    By Jacket in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:21 AM
  3. [Discussion] Which minion do you think is the best
    By BUSTER123 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 10:49 PM
  4. Minions shouldn't have [MPGH] tags.
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 04:46 PM
  5. Boot up Windows before you even log in.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 10:10 PM

Tags for this Thread