Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Vezot and Harrabed

I really don't think they should have editor for one they both joined a few months ago and if I remember right Dave said new people can't have staff. Both there grammar is very bad. I don't even think Harrabed speaks English. Vezot has only posted in Need for Speed one time and that was just to apply to editor other then that he only spams Welcome threads or flames other members Harrabed has posted in need for speed but only to say "daily bumb" in his thread. Other then that he spams Welcome to MPGH threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrabed View Post
    thank you for all, and thank you for positon.

thanks, i find a way how to add freind, and i have add this bot for freind and i said give bot, and he always anwer me ''Please wait until the current Process completes!'' so what i should do here ?
    My English is good, stop complained for my english,
    i worked hard on this wiki, maybe don't know but let me tell you i worked over 4-5 hours daily,
    I loled at that one because he just got editor and tried to say he did all that work already.

I'm not going to post them all. His grammar is bad he spams Welcome to MPGH threads.

For Vezot his grammar is just as bad but 90% of his post are welcome to mpgh. The other 10% are him just flaming other members he has only posted one time in need for speed and that was to apply for the editor.

I don't know why Amrit0965 picked them both when two other people with better grammar applyed for editor I think they are from his MPGH copy site where he is trying to be a DaveJR

Also just seen that Vezot and Harrabed are both members on Amrit's MPGH copy site so maybe that's why he gave them editor

Seamlink, ADDOriN, and Jorndel would have been a good pick but he closed the thread after Harrabed posted his app even had bad grammar in his app.

Amrit just gave people staff that are members from his copy site. I don't think they should have editor and I don't even think Amrit should have it as well because he isn't doing a good job at it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    358baacf39dfc7cb1270ff336c0adfaf.png  

Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 04-16-2013 at 01:44 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

I EAT COCK (04-17-2013),Intellectual (04-16-2013),Mc565 (04-18-2013),[MPGH]Symmetrical (04-16-2013),THE J0KER (04-18-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I really don't think they should have editor for one they both joined a few months ago and if I remember right Dave said new people can't have staff. Both there grammar is very bad. I don't even think Harrabed speaks English. Vezot has only posted in Need for Speed one time and that was just to apply to editor other then that he only spams Welcome threads or flames other members Harrabed has posted in need for speed but only to say "daily bumb" in his thread. Other then that he spams Welcome to MPGH threads.

I loled at that one because he just got editor and tried to say he did all that work already.

I'm not going to post them all. His grammar is bad he spams Welcome to MPGH threads.

For Vezot his grammar is just as bad but 90% of his post are welcome to mpgh. The other 10% are him just flaming other members he has only posted one time in need for speed and that was to apply for the editor.

I don't know why Amrit0965 picked them both when two other people with better grammar applyed for editor I think they are from his MPGH copy site where he is trying to be a DaveJR
    Dude stop being against us, is not my problem because you have low IQ, as you can see many people have a position on the forum who signed up 3-4 months so this is normal you should accept it.
    Stop talking about posts, first see your posts because more than 6000 posts you have in Spammers Section, General Section(Here you have talked stupid things) and you have lot of spam posts in welcome threads.
    Last edited by Harrabed; 04-16-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Dude stop being against us, is not my problem because you have low IQ, as you can see many people have a position on the forum who signed up 3-4 months so this is normal you should accept it.
    Stop talking about posts, first see your posts because more than 6000 posts you have in Spammers Section, General Section(Here you have talked stupid things) and you have lot of spam posts in welcome threads.
    For one I'm not staff or editor so I can post where ever the hell I like and I don't have to worry about my grammar. I have 0 post from spammers section because post doesn't count there. It's General Section everyone talks about stupid stuff there.

Two I'm not fighting with you in this thread just wait for liz to pick what she is going to do and piss off.

Also my IQ is a wee bit high after all I am a CNC machinist and CNC programmer kind of have to be smart to do my job but when I'm not at work if I want to act like a retard I'm going to act like a retard.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 04-16-2013 at 01:44 PM.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

I EAT COCK (04-17-2013),LucN (04-16-2013),[MPGH]Symmetrical (04-16-2013),THE J0KER (04-18-2013)

Thanks
    I've reported amrit0965 many times since he got minion at NFS world section for being admin on other forum, but no answer from staff \ dave.

Thanks
    Cross moderated = permanent ban

I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

We are against you because you are a disgrace to MPGH and to the WIKI .. @Joshcarr2006's IQ isn't bad at all ..
    Show us those people who signed up in 3-4 months and got a position ..
    What is wrong with talking about post ..
    Josh did not spam ..
    He was incredibly helpful in the past ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

Your donations would be kindly accepted

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Whether if someone has good or bad IQ, it is not related at all.
    Whether if they post in the welcome section, general section or whatever, it does not matter.
    When someone says something about you, you do not fight back with them because that just makes things worse.
    If you do not like what they are saying or you do not agree with it, just say it and say why
    If you can simply do that, then the problem is solved.

Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

I EAT COCK (04-17-2013),[MPGH]Symmetrical (04-16-2013),[MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (04-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    How pathetic is that shit. Copying tags even without even trying to make them different.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Arcton (04-20-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (04-16-2013),I EAT COCK (04-17-2013),Maxedout (04-18-2013),SMILLY (04-16-2013),[MPGH]Symmetrical (04-16-2013),THE J0KER (04-18-2013),[MPGH]Woods (04-18-2013),[MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (04-16-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    How pathetic is that shit. Copying tags even without even trying to make them different.
    It's not like that happened the first time. Probably some kind of jealousy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

It's not like that happened the first time. Probably some kind of jealousy.
    Extremely so. Regardless, if Dave doesn't do anything about it (Remove them) I will just ban them. Tired of this crap and how much leniency has been shown to him for no good reason.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (04-16-2013),[MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (04-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just asking why that gay website looks like mpgh ?
    OT they just got banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Editors aren't considered staff, although managers are.

As for Amrit aka Harrabed, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...ml#post7947514

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

As for Amrit aka Harrabed, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...ml#post7947514
    I meant are you allowed to copy pictures from other websites/sources to use on the wikis.

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

@Dave84311 For got @Vezot he is apart of Amrit MPGH copy site and doesn't look like he will be any help at all to the wiki. He hasn't done anything but spam Welcome to MPGH since he joined and he has only posted one time in Need for Speed. Amrit just gave him editor because he is a member on his site.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 04-16-2013 at 06:14 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Symmetrical (04-16-2013),[MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (04-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Why even cross mod

so that means I was staff /ahhhhhhhh
    When you take dicks instead of jokes

#Royce4PermaBan2013

How liz feels about all of this

Troll for a troll and a flame for a flame.
    [/CENTER]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast