Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,227
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,523
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Thread removed, another Jorndel complaint.

    Yet another problem with "it" today.


    Today I posted a thread and it was deleted by @Jorndel
    It was approved by @Kenshin13 and jorndel deleted it
    Kenshin restored it because he saw nothing wrong and he corrected jorndel, however jorndel decided to continue his action and deleted it again

    There was nothing wrong with the thread and he removed it for copyright because it contained "iw5mp.exe" in it.

    However I was able to find other threads that were approved that contained "copyrighted" content in them and they were approved
    1. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/675-call-d...able-file.html
    2. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/569-call-d...ml#post7989866
    3. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/594-call-d...ml#post7960935
    4. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/594-call-d...ml#post7779032
    5. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/594-call-d...ml#post7055379
    6. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...dll-files.html
    7. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...oundtrack.html

    AND MUCH MUCH more, so yea, doesn't anyone else think he's doing this on purpose ? and @Liz please restore my thread, thank you.
    Last edited by Diamond; 04-28-2013 at 12:08 AM. Reason: added EVEN MORE posts Jorndel didnt delete.

  2. #2
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rule
    - No posting of warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban)
    I won't say anything else than the Administrator told me to delete it.
    >About the other threads you took time to list, are old. Or not related to me.

    I can't say why other Minions have allowed posting of copyrighted material.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #3
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,227
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,523
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    I won't say anything else than the Administrator told me to delete it.
    >About the other threads you took time to list, are old. Or not related to me.

    I can't say why other Minions have allowed posting of copyrighted material.
    Sorry you have no proof Admin told you to delete it, I'll wait for liz to answer, I don't trust you from now on.

  4. #4
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Sorry you have no proof Admin told you to delete it, I'll wait for liz to answer, I don't trust you from now on.
    Well, I wonder why you are going outside of MPGH:

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorndel For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (05-02-2013)

  6. #5
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Well, I wonder why you are going outside of MPGH:
    That's not him Jorn...
    I'm Skyping him atm.
    Last edited by Kenshin13; 04-28-2013 at 12:17 AM.

  7. #6
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    That's not him Jorn...
    I'm Skyping him atm.
    If you say so, strange that he both liked the video posted by "him"
    And is the only person I know of that would be mad

    Yet, rather strange you're always around him tho...

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  8. #7
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    If you say so, strange that he both liked the video posted by "him"
    And is the only person I know of that would be mad

    Yet, rather strange you're always around him tho...
    Well, there was some other guy that disliked you. He insulted Isaakske too remember :P
    Why am I even here? @_@ Good night everyone.

  9. #8
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,227
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,523
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    If you say so, strange that he both liked the video posted by "him"
    And is the only person I know of that would be mad

    Yet, rather strange you're always around him tho...
    Lol... My youtube is... Oh wait i would tell you but u'd "remove" my post.. anyways, that's not me, fellow subscriber asked me who it was i was mad about and i told him, so he came and did that, i only have 2 accounts on youtube, one is banned and other is my current, have a nice day

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Diamond For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jorndel (04-28-2013)

  11. #9
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,853
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,152
    My Mood
    Devilish
    A modified MW exe is not permitted as it can be claimed as warez by the developers.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (04-28-2013),FluxieFlux (05-02-2013),[MPGH]Jorndel (04-28-2013),xVIRUZx (10-30-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. thread removed reason Sers?
    By smackdown39 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 02:44 PM
  2. Thread Removed
    By Valkner in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 12:34 PM
  3. Thread removal
    By ArealCoder in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 03:28 PM
  4. Thread removal?
    By sythy2 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 12:23 PM