Thread: chain_reactionz

Thanks

chain_reactionz

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No distribution of cheating/hacking material besides in thread as an approved attachment. No distributing via pm, messenger service (via MPGH).

Date the ban will be lifted: 05-10-2013, 11:00 PM

I didn't give out hacks or cheats through mpgh. I gave a "cheat"(not really a cheat or hack) through Skype.

You can check my pm logs

If I am wrong I will take the ban otherwise I don't want to wait 7 days

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneKid69 View Post
    I didn't give out hacks or cheats through mpgh. I gave a "cheat"(not really a cheat or hack) through Skype.
    And that's exactly what the reason tells you not to do. Telling people "add me on skype and you can get this nice hack!" is not allowed. :/

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    And that's exactly what the reason tells you not to do. Telling people "add me on skype and you can get this nice hack!" is not allowed. :/
    Ah okay, thought it meant no contact via mpgh...anyways so I can't do anything for 7 days? I really want to trade cf accounts but don't know if I'm allowed...I read you can't evade serious bans, but idk if this is considered serious

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneKid69 View Post
    Ah okay, thought it meant no contact via mpgh...anyways so I can't do anything for 7 days? I really want to trade cf accounts but don't know if I'm allowed...I read you can't evade serious bans, but idk if this is considered serious
    Well you can't send links via PM to people via MPGH. You can't tell people to add you on skype/msn so they can get this "hack" or whatever you want to say in this scenario. That's pretty much what it's telling you. Attachments attached to a post are pretty much the only type of allowed file distribution here.

The ban is serious if you think about it. What if something said "add me on skype for this hack", when really it's a malicious file that will infects users. You should only do trades on your main account, because people won't know that your main account is chain_reactionz. Even if you told them this, most of them would probably not believe you.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Well you can't send links via PM to people via MPGH. You can't tell people to add you on skype/msn so they can get this "hack" or whatever you want to say in this scenario. That's pretty much what it's telling you. Attachments attached to a post are pretty much the only type of allowed file distribution here.

The ban is serious if you think about it. What if something said "add me on skype for this hack", when really it's a malicious file that will infects users. You should only do trades on your main account, because people won't know that your main account is chain_reactionz. Even if you told them this, most of them would probably not believe you.

I have my Skype on my chain account profile, but I am just wondering if I am allowed to trade.

Forgot to add, it wasn't a download or anything...just a method that I type up, I got some people to vouch for me on that.
    Thanks