Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74
  1. #1
    darragh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    50

    Mattonie66 Situation/@Approved Staff Dispute

    Staff Name: @Approved And Mattonie66 was involved
    Time: 11:00pm/10:00pm ( GST Time zone )
    Explanation: My friend recently got banned on mpgh for scamming, But in the end he refund the guy matt, but approved said he could choose refund or ban. Matt choose ban, But as you can see in the pictures matt took both. He took the account and ban. He took my steam account I told him he could have until we settled we settled it he did not give it back. So matt lied to you guys.
    Proof: http://gyazo.com/80d6f72d007af06f340ecc9f798c4fc9
    http://gyazo.com/581c19cb8148b032ae70745019ba369e
    http://gyazo.com/14a4b04d868b4722237c2ab60d367ef0
    http://gyazo.com/10cdca9c1ca20c6d6463234e10d4f279
    http://gyazo.com/a79ce88961283a832b77e7225b910e18

    @Maxedout @Dave84311
    Last edited by darragh; 05-04-2013 at 12:41 PM.

  2. #2
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,210
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    3,210
    Where's the proof?


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  3. #3
    donazal19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    80d6f72d007af06f340ecc9f798c4fc9.png
    581c19cb8148b032ae70745019ba369e.png
    14a4b04d868b4722237c2ab60d367ef0.png
    10cdca9c1ca20c6d6463234e10d4f279.png
    a79ce88961283a832b77e7225b910e18.png

    Proof, I'm donazal14. Here are the proof.

    ---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

    Matt just tried to bribe me not to report. c21f0166582749ea3b3e69780dc57397.png
    Last edited by donazal19; 05-04-2013 at 12:45 PM.

  4. #4
    Mattonie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I didn't lie to Approved. He lied to them 3 times, he said that there is no reselling rights on ebooks, when he bribed the owner of the ebooks. He said that he cracked an account with the cracking package he gave me, WHEN IT IS HIS PERSONAL ACCOUNT. Then he gave me his friends account, and now he is spamming every social media account I have.

    HE FORCED ME THE REFUND. HE JUST GAVE ME THE ACCOUNT.

    I saw the skype message after I responded to Approved. It is his fault for just blatantly yelling out accounts. He also spammed my entire skype quoting a mod saying that he choses the refund, he even has it as his motto... 2770080222b1110e3969a9851b10b37f.png

    Donazal also resold ebooks from 2 people. He bribed Proficy Hacks with the OP's ebooks which I BOUGHT. 4fb533dcd70bccc8d484290a51746a44.png

    It shouldn't take him 6 days to do a simple trade. I won't give him MY account back as a refund until he gives me a desirable account and learn how to do a trade like he is supposed to.


    ---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

    And by the way, don't end the gyazo at a point where it makes me look like a scammer, please do a FULL copy of the skype logs

    Continued skype log: 647492c6b65700b90a502bfe6fc7d628.png
    If I helped at all, hit the thanks button! :P





  5. #5
    donazal19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattonie66 View Post
    I didn't lie to Approved. He lied to them 3 times, he said that there is no reselling rights on ebooks, when he bribed the owner of the ebooks. He said that he cracked an account with the cracking package he gave me, WHEN IT IS HIS PERSONAL ACCOUNT. Then he gave me his friends account, and now he is spamming every social media account I have.

    HE FORCED ME THE REFUND. HE JUST GAVE ME THE ACCOUNT.

    I saw the skype message after I responded to Approved. It is his fault for just blatantly yelling out accounts. He also spammed my entire skype quoting a mod saying that he choses the refund, he even has it as his motto... 2770080222b1110e3969a9851b10b37f.png

    Donazal also resold ebooks from 2 people. He bribed Proficy Hacks with the OP's ebooks which I BOUGHT. 4fb533dcd70bccc8d484290a51746a44.png

    It shouldn't take him 6 days to do a simple trade. I won't give him MY account back as a refund until he gives me a desirable account and learn how to do a trade like he is supposed to.

    Nope, no bribes. Guess what I talk to them both he said you lied. and darrag. Tiago is JUST FUCKING HELP YOU YOU DIPSHIT.

  6. #6
    darragh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    50
    Actually he didn't leak my Ebook.

  7. #7
    donazal19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Cheerful

  8. #8
    Mattonie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Actually he didn't leak my Ebook.
    556b1b5255b74dc0f6314399902610ad.png
    If I helped at all, hit the thanks button! :P





  9. #9
    Proficy Hacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wtf man that's a fucking edit

  10. #10
    darragh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    50
    He's actually allow to Share/Resell regardless of me telling him.

    Also the moderators did not lie to you because you chose ban but you took both. So therefore you lied to them
    Last edited by darragh; 05-04-2013 at 01:28 PM.

  11. #11
    Mattonie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic
    well if he said that its an "edit" then that means that it isn't yours, its somebody elses, so he basically still resold.

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

    He asked me a question, and I answered. There is no lying in that.

    And you made a second account too, which makes no sense.
    If I helped at all, hit the thanks button! :P





  12. #12
    donazal19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattonie66 View Post
    well if he said that its an "edit" then that means that it isn't yours, its somebody elses, so he basically still resold.

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

    He asked me a question, and I answered. There is no lying in that.

    And you made a second account too, which makes no sense.


    Tiago means that you edited the skype convo.

  13. #13
    Mattonie66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    311
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by donazal19 View Post
    80d6f72d007af06f340ecc9f798c4fc9.png
    581c19cb8148b032ae70745019ba369e.png
    14a4b04d868b4722237c2ab60d367ef0.png
    10cdca9c1ca20c6d6463234e10d4f279.png
    a79ce88961283a832b77e7225b910e18.png

    Proof, I'm donazal14. Here are the proof.

    ---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

    Matt just tried to bribe me not to report. c21f0166582749ea3b3e69780dc57397.png
    And I didnt try to bribe you. I offered you something else. but you were being butthurt and wouldn't accept.
    If I helped at all, hit the thanks button! :P





  14. #14
    donazal19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattonie66 View Post


    And I didnt try to bribe you. I offered you something else. but you were being butthurt and wouldn't accept.
    I did the same thing you idiot. you did it to.

  15. #15
    TheAbortedJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Long ship
    Posts
    1,766
    Reputation
    845
    Thanks
    612
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm on @darragh 's side..


     
    Corsair Obsidian 550D
    i7 4770k
    GTX Titan
    Corsair TX850W V2
    4TB, 240gb SSD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Not a staff dispute but
    By Dot2 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 03:55 PM
  2. [Solved] mpgh staff approve this please
    By pimmbo13 in forum WarRock Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 05:10 PM
  3. Idea (moved from Staff Dispute Section)
    By Wild Bill HickCock in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 09:18 AM
  4. help with ban situation
    By t3lazy1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 08:58 PM
  5. just a thought regarding moderation staff
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 03:15 PM