Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,411
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    So all settled?
    Last edited by Saboteur; 05-06-2013 at 12:28 AM.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #17
    FlyingForFun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    You should have said hey I edited it so it wont take you to evp and I would have said okay thank you for posting and approved it. If you want you can repost one that doesn't link back to evp and I will approve it. I would unlock one but some one removed the attachment from the last two you posted.
    I already told you I edited it.. your response was quite hilarious;



    I uploaded the attachment that was on those threads in this post.
    [You can know it's that one because of the date I uploaded it]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    So all settled?
    Well, if @Liz & @Dave84311 is;
    - OK with the fact that Josh didn't check my last 2 releases
    - OK with the fact that Josh deleted them at the second I posted them
    - OK with the fact that Josh 'threatening' me even after he didn't test my last 2 releases

    Yeah, it's all settled.
    Last edited by FlyingForFun; 05-06-2013 at 09:26 AM.

  3. #18
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,694
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,856
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Like Dave and I said already, post it again. Myself, or another staff member will check it is the correct version and approve it.

    Resolved & Closed.
    Last edited by Liz; 05-06-2013 at 03:23 PM.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  4. #19
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,855
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,156
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Does anyone have the release where it supposedly edits the host file?





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  5. #20
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,411
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Does anyone have the release where it supposedly edits the host file?
    I'm not sure it ever edited host file(s). I only put that as the reason in the thread I deleted because there was another deleted thread with that reason.

    There were reports from another nfsw coder saying it edited host files. I think that's where it's coming from.
    Last edited by Saboteur; 05-06-2013 at 05:08 PM.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #21
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,694
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,856
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Guy who claims it does is talking about the newest post.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  7. #22
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Does anyone have the release where it supposedly edits the host file?
    It never did S1lv3rAng3l, and amrit0965 were trolling because they don't like Flyingforfun.



    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingForFun View Post
    I already told you I edited it.. your response was quite hilarious;



    I uploaded the attachment that was on those threads in this post.
    [You can know it's that one because of the date I uploaded it]



    Well, if @Liz & @Dave84311 is;
    - OK with the fact that Josh didn't check my last 2 releases
    - OK with the fact that Josh deleted them at the second I posted them
    - OK with the fact that Josh 'threatening' me even after he didn't test my last 2 releases

    Yeah, it's all settled.
    For real what the fuck is your problem with me? I have done nothing to you so why are you so mad at me? You are mad because I said no more botalot for one they linked back to evp(yes I know you edited that out) and other members said they edited the host file Hero,S1lv3rAng3l, and amrit0965 so I thought they did. You are mad at me because I am trying to do my job and keep peoples computers safe. Also I do not see any were in that screen shot you say hey the hack is fine I edited it out.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 05-06-2013 at 05:33 PM.

  8. #23
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,855
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,156
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It edits the host file for that Silverdude's website. I guess that's why he reported it.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  9. #24
    FlyingForFun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    It edits the host file for that Silverdude's website. I guess that's why he reported it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    It never did S1lv3rAng3l, and amrit0965 were trolling because they don't like Flyingforfun.
    --

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    For real what the fuck is your problem with me? I have done nothing to you so why are you so mad at me? You are mad because I said no more botalot for one they linked back to evp(yes I know you edited that out) and other members said they edited the host file Hero,S1lv3rAng3l, and amrit0965 so I thought they did. You are mad at me because I am trying to do my job and keep peoples computers safe. Also I do not see any were in that screen shot you say hey the hack is fine I edited it out.
    Your job is to test every release. If release is 'bad' you warn/ban people or close/delete threads. Problem is you didn't test the last 2 releases.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingForFun For This Useful Post:

    amrit0965 (05-11-2013)

  11. #25
    Officer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH police department
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    @Liz @Dave84311 can you just close this already he is just going to keep finding stuff to bitch about.

  12. #26
    S1lv3rAng3l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Miami, FL, USA
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    3,536
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    It edits the host file for that Silverdude's website. I guess that's why he reported it.
    I don't give a shit in this case, what the website(s) are. It just edits the hosts file, and that's a true fact. And I think you already saw it.

  13. #27
    FlyingForFun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3rAng3l View Post
    I don't give a shit in this case, what the website(s) are. It just edits the hosts file, and that's a true fact. And I think you already saw it.
    Stop with this thing Silver. You have no proof so that's not a fact. I'm getting tired of your *.

  14. #28
    S1lv3rAng3l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Miami, FL, USA
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    3,536
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingForFun View Post
    Stop with this thing Silver. You have no proof so that's not a fact. I'm getting tired of your *.
    The proof has been already sent, that's what you didn't notice.

  15. #29
    FlyingForFun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3rAng3l View Post
    The proof has been already sent, that's what you didn't notice.
    OMG IM SOO SCARED - Get a life..
    @Liz @Dave84311 why is the thread open ?
    Last edited by FlyingForFun; 05-08-2013 at 07:07 AM.

  16. #30
    S1lv3rAng3l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Miami, FL, USA
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    3,536
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingForFun View Post
    OMG IM SOO SCARED - Get a life..
    Says the right one Hmm, Berkay's "life" lookz like that: Waking Up, Going to School (*** Up), Coming home, Skidding, Copying, Gonna Sleep.

    Or I missed something? Please. http://i.imgur.com/Tl4JVK2.png - Still the same, I know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] New WR Section Minion
    By Obama in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:08 AM
  2. Liquidforce for Ca mod section minion?
    By No5cope in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 06:19 PM