Thread: Hux

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Not really a hard work you have to do.
    Don't forget there is 5 CF minions , and you know standing out against your fellas staff member isn't a good point for you.
    Read the PM Liz sent you once you became minion and the stickies...
    It is kind of ridiculous that you are pinpointing on all the negative facts that are going on.
    If you personally think that they are not doing a good job, then help them out? You do not need a staff position or a rank to make the community a better place.
    Everyone has a life, and everyone has their own objectives.
    Yes, the crossfire section may not be as clean, but you have to realize that you have more experience than Approved.
    Every event that occurs takes time, and as time goes by, your level of experience and skills escalate.
    Also, you stated that being a Middleman is not a hard role to be. Have you ever been a Middleman? To be honest it is not hard to do, but the fact is that it takes a lot of time and dedication.
    Every one here is on the same train of thought, we are all trying to make the community a better place.

Click to see the Holiday Image Titles | Click to see MPGH's 6th Year Santa Hat Takeover
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message

Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Global Moderator since 10-02-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]heythere123 (05-29-2013),Crumbs (05-29-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (05-29-2013),[MPGH]Liz (05-29-2013),Maxedout (06-02-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (06-07-2013),[DIN]Royce[DU] (05-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    My problems with this type of stuff 99% of the time the people "reporting" are the people that either where not happy with the choice to begin with or want the job themselves. Which say what you want, distorts their views on the subject. I don't like changing policy or kicking someone out simply because 1 or 2 people of the section are unhappy. Particularly when they refused to even offer support first. They prefer to bash people instead.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Electro Beat (06-15-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (05-29-2013),[MPGH]Genesis (05-31-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (05-29-2013),Hux (05-29-2013),Maxedout (06-02-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (06-07-2013),[MPGH]Raple (06-02-2013),Riddick (05-29-2013),[DIN]Royce[DU] (05-29-2013),[MPGH]Symmetrical (05-29-2013),[MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (05-29-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post

It is kind of ridiculous that you are pinpointing on all the negative facts that are going on.
    If you personally think that they are not doing a good job, then help them out? You do not need a staff position or a rank to make the community a better place.
    Everyone has a life, and everyone has their own objectives.
    Yes, the crossfire section may not be as clean, but you have to realize that you have more experience than Approved.
    Every event that occurs takes time, and as time goes by, your level of experience and skills escalate.
    Also, you stated that being a Middleman is not a hard role to be. Have you ever been a Middleman? To be honest it is not hard to do, but the fact is that it takes a lot of time and dedication.
    Every one here is on the same train of thought, we are all trying to make the community a better place.
    Yes I'm pointing to negative stuff so it can be solved , I didn't say that they are doing a bad job , but they need to improve their role as junior CF minions. And I'm always at the CF section trying to help members and reporting stuff .
    I didn't say that being a MiddleMan is easy , but still there's 5 CF minions and that returns that his job isn't that really hard . Ravallo runs the whole forum and he's also a MiddleMan.
    But since this thread is up i wanted to share my perspective. I can't really do anything about it's in Dave's And Liz's hands , like Dave said the evals will be out this month.
    Nobody is perfect but we can make things go better.
    Like you said we want a better community.

Not related to topic :
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/20...chronicle.html
    Last edited by Ameer; 05-29-2013 at 10:14 AM.

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (05-29-2013)

Thanks

I guess i was there with Nachos 1-2 month(s) , I don't really remember that it was an active section , not to mention that me an Nachos had different time zones.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

The whole section is in a mess , junior staff aren't doing there job as it should be done.
    When the thread is up ill apply for dat position
    When there was no minions, the activity was just real high lmfao, there was tons of clients

Quote Originally Posted by helemo View Post
    Hux just lost plague He needs break but he can get use to getting active again
    that's all I want

Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post

because i was a trial middleman, i would never get the job back even if i disputed.
    Did not have to dispute, you could of tried to speak to liz 1 on 1 about it

Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post
    Just wondering.. Wouldn't it be better if their were a little more minions?
    So not everything falls on one persons shoulder?
    I see what you mean, But some people say the section is not active enough

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    My problems with this type of stuff 99% of the time the people "reporting" are the people that either where not happy with the choice to begin with or want the job themselves. Which say what you want, distorts their views on the subject. I don't like changing policy or kicking someone out simply because 1 or 2 people of the section are unhappy. Particularly when they refused to even offer support first. They prefer to bash people instead.
    If you are speaking about what I said, I'm not bashing or attacking him, I just want him to do his job and be more active, Me and hux were cool until he started being a ass to me, Check the old vm's between us. I'm not the only one who said he needs to do more....
    BEWARE: Imposter alert

Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Yes I'm pointing to negative stuff so it can be solved , I didn't say that they are doing a bad job , but they need to improve their role as junior CF minions. And I'm always at the CF section trying to help members and reporting stuff .
    I didn't say that being a MiddleMan is easy , but still there's 5 CF minions and that returns that his job isn't that really hard . Ravallo runs the whole forum and he's also a MiddleMan.
    But since this thread is up i wanted to share my perspective. I can't really do anything about it's in Dave's And Liz's hands , like Dave said the evals will be out this month.
    Nobody is perfect but we can make things go better.
    Like you said we want a better community.

Not related to topic :
    View Profile: [M.PGH]Chronicle - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats

You stated "Not really a hard work you have to do." right after Approved stated "i have to manage MM and market place so dont take me so hard"
    I get where you are going at, but the clarity was bit off for me.
    Also, you said that the "junior CF minions" need to improve, and yes we know you are helping the crossfire section, but you never stated how Approved or whomever may improve?
    I also want to depict where you stated "I didn't say that they are doing a bad job"
    All I see is your visitor messages "#Worstminions2013" on Approved's profile and your complaint on Dave's profile "Crossfire minions sux." Correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I just saw with my own eyes.
    You also stated that there are "5 CF minions", but in reality, there are actually "4"

Again, quoting this part "Ravallo runs the whole forum and he's also a MiddleMan."
    Ravallo has many years of experience. As you stated yourself, Approved is a "Junior CF Minion". As I state again, every event that occurs escalates. I am not sure if Approved informed others if he was busy or not, but that is just my interpretation.
    Although, I do like the fact that you pointed out that "Nobody is perfect but we can make things go better."
    I get that you are trying to help out, it's just that complaining is not an effective method.

Click to see the Holiday Image Titles | Click to see MPGH's 6th Year Santa Hat Takeover
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message

Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Global Moderator since 10-02-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

[DIN]Royce[DU] (05-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl sweatshirt View Post

When there was no minions, the activity was just real high lmfao, there was tons of clients

that's all I want

Did not have to dispute, you could of tried to speak to liz 1 on 1 about it

I see what you mean, But some people say the section is not active enough

If you are speaking about what I said, I'm not bashing or attacking him, I just want him to do his job and be more active, Me and hux were cool until he started being a ass to me, Check the old vm's between us. I'm not the only one who said he needs to do more....
    Yah I guess so.
    I think we need some minions in other sections.
    Like for instance the Market Place. @Approved is doing a fine job. But him being a MM AND a Minion for one of the most active sections is pretty tiring.
    But if he can take it then its fine with me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    "Crossfire minions sux."

what would you call being on a post ban for a day and coming back to 20 attachments?

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Saboteur For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ameer (05-29-2013)

Thanks

You stated "Not really a hard work you have to do." right after Approved stated "i have to manage MM and market place so dont take me so hard"
    I get where you are going at, but the clarity was bit off for me.
    Also, you said that the "junior CF minions" need to improve, and yes we know you are helping the crossfire section, but you never stated how Approved or whomever may improve?
    I also want to depict where you stated "I didn't say that they are doing a bad job"
    All I see is your visitor messages "#Worstminions2013" on Approved's profile and your complaint on Dave's profile "Crossfire minions sux." Correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I just saw with my own eyes.
    You also stated that there are "5 CF minions", but in reality, there are actually "4"

Again, quoting this part "Ravallo runs the whole forum and he's also a MiddleMan."
    Ravallo has many years of experience. As you stated yourself, Approved is a "Junior CF Minion". As I state again, every event that occurs escalates. I am not sure if Approved informed others if he was busy or not, but that is just my interpretation.
    Although, I do like the fact that you pointed out that "Nobody is perfect but we can make things go better."
    I get that you are trying to help out, it's just that complaining is not an effective method.
    I said it wasn't a hard job , neither an easy one.
    OK maybe I went far with my expressions , but I'm not sure what's the point to discuss this again after I clarified my perspective .
    #WorstMinion2013 ==> I spammed some new minions with this as a kind of a troll , but when I VM'ed Dave that was when I reported advertisements that has been sitting there for 11 Hours and minions were active.
    Anyways if i took so far here's my apologies didn't really want it to go like this. I'm Sorry @Approved @iSmexy @Lion King @Liz and whoever is considered.
    Just wanted to find solutions but I took the wrong way apparently , Anyways since this came up I hope it gets fixed.

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    Well we are done here @Liz @Dave84311, if temperrr and hugo want's to talk about the crossfire section minions, they can make there own dispute, I am done with this thread because it seems that @Hux will be active again to keep his job as minion

Helpful threads

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    it seems that @Hux will be active again to keep his job as minion
    So you made this thread in hopes of getting Hux demoted?

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

We use to be friends until he got minion and started to be a ass to me. I would just like him to be active again and not to be a ass to me while I try to help him as he not online
    Not demoted. Just active and do his job.

Edit: And not always trying to talk shit to me

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

We use to be friends until he got minion and started to be a ass to me. I would just like him to be active again and not to be a ass to me while I try to help him as he not online

Helpful threads

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96

Thanks

Edit: And not always trying to talk shit to me
    Sure, we believe you.

Anyways, closed.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

[MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (05-29-2013)