Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Approved. View Post

    you scammed, of course your gona get banned from the marketplace, blacklisted in other words
    Excuse me But he gave CFFG. working UGC codes so he isn't scamming.
    Please un-bann him.

  2. #17
    TheAbortedJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Long ship
    Posts
    1,766
    Reputation
    845
    Thanks
    612
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ASoldSoul View Post
    Excuse me But he gave CFFG. working UGC codes so he isn't scamming.
    Please un-bann him.
    Don't get involved, let the staff handle it.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAbortedJr For This Useful Post:

    WarWood (07-30-2013)

  4. #18
    sweetandsour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Approved. View Post

    you scammed, of course your gona get banned from the marketplace, blacklisted in other words
    I mean I didn't scam him, if I wanted to scam him I wouldn't have bought 30 dollars worth of ugc and go through the shit ton of trouble it was to buy another account for him

  5. #19
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by GSAT View Post
    Don't get involved, let the staff handle it.
    Ok the thanks for the tip.

  6. #20
    sweetandsour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by ASoldSoul View Post
    Ok the thanks for the tip.
    Thanks for pitching in anyways

  7. #21
    sweetandsour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetandsour View Post


    Thanks for pitching in anyways
    Any opinions?

  8. #22
    Artak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    893
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    LOL attlanta isnt a scammer ... i personally did more than 4 trades with him .. and i JUST finished this one .. And I went first . i didnt have any problems at all and its always smooth with that guy ... HE DOESNT SCAMM ..
    Well acutely @immatroll aka atlantasfalcon is a scammer, he scammed a guy witch used to own my account (that guy is also banned on mpgh for scamming)
    Atlana still own that account iam talking about, and if he want to return i would like to get back my account. proof of my ownership of the account can be posted as request @Approved.

  9. #23
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Artak View Post

    Well acutely @immatroll aka atlantasfalcon is a scammer, he scammed a guy witch used to own my account (that guy is also banned on mpgh for scamming)
    Atlana still own that account iam talking about, and if he want to return i would like to get back my account. proof of my ownership of the account can be posted as request @Approved.
    Umm ? .. If You Can Prove It Post It Please If You Cant Then Dont ! .. I Dont Think You Can prove That He didnt Buy That Account Or Something ?! But Anyways If You Can Please PosT Proves ! I Dont Like Talking Without A reason .. And ATM He Doesnt Have Any Accounts Btw

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  10. #24
    Artak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    893
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    Umm ? .. If You Can Prove It Post It Please If You Cant Then Dont ! .. I Dont Think You Can prove That He didnt Buy That Account Or Something ?! But Anyways If You Can Please PosT Proves ! I Dont Like Talking Without A reason .. And ATM He Doesnt Have Any Accounts Btw
    WHo the fuck said that i cant ? i just said on my last post that i can proof it on a request.!!

  11. #25
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Artak View Post

    WHo the fuck said that i cant ? i just said on my last post that i can proof it on a request.!!
    Do It Then .. -_- No Need To Wait Untill Someone Ask You To Prove -_-

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  12. #26
    Artak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    893
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    94
    I want to know if there is any chance for him to get unbanned anyways @Hero @Approved. ? even if the account has been sold by atlanta i want the money/account if he can get it back.
    i can post ss if needed


    ---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    Do It Then .. -_- No Need To Wait Untill Someone Ask You To Prove -_-
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...falcons-2.html go read this , simple as fuck.
    Idgaf about edgar is banned for scamming etc etc I used to trust edgar back in days and he got to borrow my account but atlanta scammed him also.
    Simply atlanta scammed me since i am the account owner.

  13. #27
    sweetandsour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artak View Post
    I want to know if there is any chance for him to get unbanned anyways @Hero @Approved. ? even if the account has been sold by atlanta i want the money/account if he can get it back.
    i can post ss if needed


    ---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------



    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...falcons-2.html go read this , simple as fuck.
    Idgaf about edgar is banned for scamming etc etc I used to trust edgar back in days and he got to borrow my account but atlanta scammed him also.
    Simply atlanta scammed me since i am the account owner.
    A. You are too dumb to give someone off the internet all your account info
    B. Your friend scammed multiple others
    C. I didn't scam you, I never talked to you, never even heard of you. Why are you mad at me for something your friend did?

    Any important person opinions?

  14. #28
    Artak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    893
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetandsour View Post


    A. You are too dumb to give someone off the internet all your account info
    B. Your friend scammed multiple others
    C. I didn't scam you, I never talked to you, never even heard of you. Why are you mad at me for something your friend did?

    Any important person opinions?
    Stay out of what I do with my accounts.
    Whats the matter if you scam from my friend its still the account witch matters since it was mine so clearly you have scammed me.
    I have no responsibility for what Edgar do since he is 17 y.o dude.
    You should have been banned in the first case when you first scammed Edgar "aka scammer" since @Gale2008 got banned for scamming a scammer so why not you ?

    Anyways i want refund of that account if you are going to be back.

  15. #29
    sweetandsour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artak View Post


    Stay out of what I do with my accounts.
    Whats the matter if you scam from my friend its still the account witch matters since it was mine so clearly you have scammed me.
    I have no responsibility for what Edgar do since he is 17 y.o dude.
    You should have been banned in the first case when you first scammed Edgar "aka scammer" since @Gale2008 got banned for scamming a scammer so why not you ?

    Anyways i want refund of that account if you are going to be back.
    Gale was not only banned for scamming multiple people but he hacked multiple others, you live under a rock. And once again, why should I be responsible for your retarded mistake for giving account info to someone else? I had no idea it was yours, so why the fuck does it matter if I bought it or took it from a little scamming bum?


    ---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetandsour View Post


    Gale was not only banned for scamming multiple people but he hacked multiple others, you live under a rock. And once again, why should I be responsible for your retarded mistake for giving account info to someone else? I had no idea it was yours, so why the fuck does it matter if I bought it or took it from a little scamming bum?
    Besides the fact that I still haven't seen proof you owned the account, for all we know you are edgar rofl.

  16. #30
    Artak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    893
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetandsour View Post


    Gale was not only banned for scamming multiple people but he hacked multiple others, you live under a rock. And once again, why should I be responsible for your retarded mistake for giving account info to someone else? I had no idea it was yours, so why the fuck does it matter if I bought it or took it from a little scamming bum?


    ---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------



    Besides the fact that I still haven't seen proof you owned the account, for all we know you are edgar rofl.
    Retard if you bought the account from edgar i would have the money since i know his paypal information, if not that he would be giving me the money!
    Still dont care a scammer is a scammer if you are going to be back i want full refund.WTF do you think if i was edgar i would be trying to get back this account and trying to be "edgars friend" & risking to be banned you fool.
    Proof will be posted on request from staff!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to get your ban appeal ticket answered fast!
    By shadowrecon4 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 06:09 AM
  2. Finally got my ban appeal read by GM
    By revan09 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 02:12 PM
  3. ban appeal
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:28 PM
  4. Scimmyboy's ban appeal
    By snapcracklepop in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 07:01 PM
  5. [RELEASE]PB Ban appeals.
    By TechNixz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 03:25 PM