Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    MegaMox12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    i keep getting banned

    maxedout is calling me a scammer and im getting banned again and again

  2. #2
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMox12345 View Post
    maxedout is calling me a scammer and im getting banned again and again
    I had Dave do an IP check on you and your IP matches the IP of some banned scammer, so yes you are a scammer. Stop coming back please. @Hero please close this pointless dispute.

  3. #3
    MaxMago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


    I had Dave do an IP check on you and your IP matches the IP of some banned scammer, so yes you are a scammer. Stop coming back please. @Hero please close this pointless dispute.
    you call everyone with low posts a scammer ? i never scammed since im new here and i wont ...... and the ip match is obv fake im not the only one who is using hidemyass proxys in this damn world
    Last edited by MaxMago; 08-01-2013 at 05:02 PM. Reason: so mr maxedout can understund english

  4. #4
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxMago View Post
    you call everyone with low posts a scammer ? i never scammed since im new here and i wont ...... and the ip match is obv fake im not the only one who is using hidemyass proxys in this damn world
    No I am not. You're IP matches that of a banned scammer meaning you ARE that scammer whether you want to admit it or not. Now go back to being banned

  5. #5
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    IPs don't lie.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    Maxedout (08-01-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] My Key Keeps Getting Banned!? MIGHT PAY!?
    By Broadcastinq in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 11:05 AM
  2. [Help] Accounts keep getting banned!
    By xXMuRpHXx in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 09:24 PM
  3. [Solved] Keep getting banned :(
    By sold162 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 07:27 PM
  4. Keep getting banned
    By Carb0neum in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 09:00 AM
  5. I keep getting banned
    By xxomidxx in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 03:18 PM