Thread: Unfair Ban

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Approved. View Post

okay but how can you expect someone to pay you the other half, while you were reselling the keys?
    I wasn't,I took 5~3 keys from each list,removed them and sent him the rest (so I'd have some keys to sell myself).

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Former Staff
    Donator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peterh911 View Post
    I wasn't,I took 5~3 keys from each list,removed them and sent him the rest (so I'd have some keys to sell myself).
    then why is he saying you are reselling the keys you sold him? also hes saying the keys you sold him got banned within a hour
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks

then why is he saying you are reselling the keys you sold him? also hes saying the keys you sold him got banned within a hour
    He says so because he thought that when the keys got in use or got banned (banwave) I resold them which isn't true because the original owner of those keys was playing on them so that is why it was showing up as in use.
    And the second statement is fucking bullshit,no keys get banned within an hour only if there was a banwave EXACTLY after I've sent him the list which isn't likely to happen but again,it can.

Former Staff
    Donator
    Thanks
    And the second statement is fucking bullshit,no keys get banned within an hour only if there was a banwave EXACTLY after I've sent him the list which isn't likely to happen but again,it can.
    well can you prove they didnt get banned?

Thanks

well can you prove they didnt get banned?
    Not possible and I don't even see a way how to prove that they didn't get banned after an hour lol but it still doesn't make any sense according to the CD-Key system.
    You can ask somebody trusted like @ConFied (or @Confin3d ) about the system and it works like this:
    When multiple IP's use the same CD-Key (original key owner + customer) it gets flagged by the anti cheat system called Battleye and then it gets banned on their next banwave (there is usually like 3~2 banwaves a day and 4~5 banwaves a day on the weekends).

Thanks
    No one can confirm whether or not IP changes flag you for a global ban but these keys are stolen off youtube and no one can control how many times the stolen key was distributed by the person who got their key stolen. This is a variable out of the sellers control and if the key was banned while his warranty was active then the keyseller would be obligated to replace said key. If the warranty was expired then no wrong doing was done. Keys last a maximum of 10 hours after injecting a battleye bypass on a good day. 3-4 on a bad day.

That's just my opinion based off my knowledge as I don't really know what this whole case is about as I didn't see the first report thread @peterh911 @Approved.
    Last edited by Confin3d; 08-16-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks
    I can also confirm that DayZ keys can get banned anywhere from instantly upon injection to ~10-12 hours. All DayZ keys being sold in the section are stolen besides when people actually make a thread offering a legit steam key/gift instead of sending the hex-cd format. However there is no way to really prove reselling besides when people brag about it or someone gets the same key as another and calls out the seller (happens rarely. Think I've seen it 2-3 times). There is always the possibility that the original owner is using the key.

Former Staff
    Donator
    Thanks
    Not possible and I don't even see a way how to prove that they didn't get banned after an hour lol but it still doesn't make any sense according to the CD-Key system
    in that case only thing we can do is, maybe you supply him with a few more fresh keys,he will pay you and you'll get unbanned with a temporary blacklist

Thanks

in that case only thing we can do is, maybe you supply him with a few more fresh keys,he will pay you and you'll get unbanned with a temporary blacklist
    But it makes no sense that keys would get banned within an hour and he doesn't even have any valid proof that's clearly isn't true plus I don't really think that he will actually do it too.
    And why would I get blacklisted if I did fulfill my part of the deal yet he haven't ?

Former Staff
    Donator
    Thanks
    And why would I get blacklisted if I did fulfill my part of the deal yet he haven't ?
    things is you cant prove the keys didnt get banned and he cant prove the keys work, so im not too sure what else you want me to do.

Thanks

things is you cant prove the keys didnt get banned and he cant prove the keys work, so im not too sure what else you want me to do.
    Lol great so now that there is no proof that makes his bullshit claims valid you gonna keep me blacklisted sounds wonderful now everybody can come up with some weird ass bullshit to you and you'd believe him and get me blacklisted or some shit because yet again,both sides have no proof,GREAT.

Former Staff
    Donator
    Thanks
    Lol great so now that there is no proof that makes his bullshit claims valid you gonna keep me blacklisted sounds wonderful now everybody can come up with some weird ass bullshit to you and you'd believe him and get me blacklisted or some shit because yet again,both sides have no proof,GREAT.
    ill speak to Ravallo about it, will keep you posted

Thanks
    Peter , you resold keys even after . You said oh yeah it is not a ban wave anymore aka the moneyday then u kept reselling. The keys kept geting banned in 1-2 hours. You can ask all the people who bought from me when you where my suppler. You know the keys are bad 2 look at his key sales thread . You can also see in aother thread that he bought accounts to vouch for his self.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hippomods View Post
    Peter , you resold keys even after . You said oh yeah it is not a ban wave anymore aka the moneyday then u kept reselling. The keys kept geting banned in 1-2 hours. You can ask all the people who bought from me when you where my suppler. You know the keys are bad 2 look at his key sales thread . You can also see in aother thread that he bought accounts to vouch for his self.
    Peter , you resold keys even after . You said oh yeah it is not a ban wave anymore aka the moneyday then u kept reselling.
    What in the hell are you talking about?
    The keys kept geting banned in 1-2 hours
    Proof please,stop bullshitting otherwise I wouldn't waste my time here.
    You know the keys are bad 2 look at his key sales thread .
    Lol as far as I know I had 15 pages of vouches and good reviews
    You can also see in aother thread that he bought accounts to vouch for his self.
    'What in the hell are you talking about?'

Thanks
    Peter , you must not read all you're pages. You do have people saying that it was banned after 2 hours. What can of proof do you want? I can go get a pic showing after 2 hours of giveing a key to someone it was banned. I used one of the keys and after I leave the server and reconnect cd key in use lol. You did say "oh yeah and you should buy some mpgh accounts so you can bump you're thread" . I can get the pics if need be

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast