Thread: I'm banned

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Vince²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    I'm banned

    Okay guys so apparantly you can't quote someone and change the quote even if you're just joking with the other person..
    I don't get why they banned us thought, we we're joking and neither of us thought is was inappropriate.
    Short story: @Scammer and me are banned because we were changing each other's quotes and having fun with it.

    I'm just saying I'm banned and this is my alt for @√ince

  2. #2
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    O-O, I don't see where it says that you can't change quotes in the rules....
    The rules say : - No changing a staff member's quote in a post. (3 Day Ban)
    Staff members quotes only

  3. #3
    Vince²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    O-O, I don't see where it says that you can't change quotes in the rules....
    The rules say : - No changing a staff member's quote in a post. (3 Day Ban)
    Staff members quotes only
    I'll post a picture when I get enough post counts it says I'm banned because I was flaming a member by changing quote and Okay I understand but when we're having fun with it and we both do it.

  4. #4
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince² View Post
    I'll post a picture when I get enough post counts it says I'm banned because I was flaming a member by changing quote and Okay I understand but when we're having fun with it and we both do it.
    Well you shouldn't of been banned, the rules say that you get banned only if you change a STAFF MEMBER'S quotes, so this is an unfair ban

  5. #5
    Vince²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    Well you shouldn't of been banned, the rules say that you get banned only if you change a STAFF MEMBER'S quotes, so this is an unfair ban
    Yeah but I don't know. Scammer is also banned so idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    Cool story bro, should we give a fuck?
    Why do you post then? If you read a thread and don't give a fuck just leave.

  6. #6
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,740
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,895
    Not sure if he (Scammer) feels the same way since he actually reported your post. Little joke flame wars happen here and there which is fine since it's General. Nothing wouldn't have been done but since he reported your post action had to be taken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    Well you shouldn't of been banned, the rules say that you get banned only if you change a STAFF MEMBER'S quotes, so this is an unfair ban
    Changing a staff quote is a ban but that's a totally different reason. It's considered flaming if you change someone's quote and flame them.
    Last edited by Hero; 08-16-2013 at 03:26 AM.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


  7. #7
    Vince²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Not sure if he (Scammer) feels the same way since he actually reported your post. Little joke flame wars happen here and there which is fine since it's General. Nothing wouldn't have been done but since he reported your post action had to be taken.
    But why would he report me? he did the same and knew he would be banned to then?

  8. #8
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,740
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince² View Post
    But why would he report me? he did the same and knew he would be banned to then?
    I don't know why he would report you. Ask him.

    He did the same and probably thought he wouldn't get away with it. Users do it all the same, so it's nothing new.

    I banned you... But since hopefully this was a misunderstanding, I will lift your bans.

    ---
    @Scammer

    Don't abuse the report system.

    / Closed
    Last edited by Hero; 08-16-2013 at 03:33 AM.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Mayion (08-16-2013)

  10. #9
    Vince²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Not sure if he (Scammer) feels the same way since he actually reported your post. Little joke flame wars happen here and there which is fine since it's General. Nothing wouldn't have been done but since he reported your post action had to be taken.



    Changing a staff quote is a ban but that's a totally different reason. It's considered flaming if you change someone's quote and flame them.
    I know this but he did the same and we were kidding why would he report it hen?

    ---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    I don't know why he would report you. Ask him.

    He did the same and probably thought he wouldn't get away with it. Users do it all the same, so it's nothing new.
    Yeah okay i'll wait, thanks man.

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM