Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by flashdayz2 View Post
    The reason I got banned, is "Ban evading" when I log into my account.

    Distraught, I see you edited your thread. And my keys don't go in/use or banned within 1-2h. I have sold 30+ keys to Lovebandit, many other customers who are still claiming that the keys work for weeks.

    BECAUSE I FUCKING LOOKED AT SOMEONES THREAD, LIKED THE THREAD DESIGN I AM GIGZ?
    Do I need to make this any bigger?
    I talk to Lovebandit daily and he didn't purchase any keys from Flashdayz. I'll have him post here when I talk to him next.

  2. #17
    flashdayz2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have ordered 50+ gigs from Fiver: puu.sh/4eQUr.png

    Because I deal with PPD/CPA, I need customer testimonials for my website. So as I saw Riotshield's thread, I know where he got the video from because of what I do. It was a great idea which I liked and applied to my thread. Btw, the video was on my main Youtube channel, I let the moderator to edit the video link because the old channel got shut down. You can look at the editing history. Feel free to contact adamrussell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    I talk to Lovebandit daily and he didn't purchase any keys from Flashdayz. I'll have him post here when I talk to him next.
    Stop lying. Proof: puu.sh/4eR5x.jpg

    Short story: I got banned because I liked someone's thread design. Gg MPGH.
    Last edited by flashdayz2; 08-30-2013 at 11:42 AM.

  3. #18
    Distraught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,898
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,349
    Well I don't need to contact him. You seriously aren't fooling anyone

    "Hey lets just pay someone to make a selling thread for me even though the user was banned for scamming. Gigz never logs in but uses an imposter email. Gets caught, gets banned. Acts surprised."

    The thing is, your just making it more obvious. If you don't know why then you should go look at the ban appeals of Gigz alts.

    Any information you give me, I can easily disapprove. Once again, you forget that the people you think you can trust are snitching you out.
    Last edited by Distraught; 08-30-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  4. #19
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by flashdayz2 View Post
    I have ordered 50+ gigs from Fiver: puu.sh/4eQUr.png

    Because I deal with PPD/CPA, I need customer testimonials for my website. So as I saw Riotshield's thread, I know where he got the video from because of what I do. It was a great idea which I liked and applied to my thread. Btw, the video was on my main Youtube channel, I let the moderator to edit the video link because the old channel got shut down. You can look at the editing history. Feel free to contact adamrussell.



    Stop lying. Proof: puu.sh/4eR5x.jpg

    Short story: I got banned because I liked someone's thread design. Gg MPGH.
    How am I lying? You are just mad you got caught. As far as I knew, Lovebandit didn't do business with you.

  5. #20
    flashdayz2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Oh my god.. Please tell me how the fuck can I prove you I'm not Gigz? Screen-share my computer screen to show Fiverr, my Skype history, that I'm not using any proxies? Sure, why not.. Just tell me what I need to do, I'll do it.

    At the moment I'm just a random person who everybody thinks is Gigz. Goooooooshhh..
    Last edited by flashdayz2; 08-30-2013 at 11:46 AM.

  6. #21
    Distraught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,898
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by flashdayz2 View Post
    Oh my god.. Please tell me how the fuck can I prove you I'm not Gigz? Screen-share my computer screen to show Fiverr, my Skype history, that I'm not using any proxies? Sure, why not.. Just tell me what I need to do, I'll do it.

    At the moment I'm just a random person who everybody thinks is Gigz. Goooooooshhh..
    You could show someone from higher staff all your past Skype convo's including hidden ones. You can also try and prove that the other Skype that matches Gigz IP but is imitating your Skype name isn't in relation to your selling thread.
    Last edited by Distraught; 08-30-2013 at 11:48 AM.

  7. #22
    flashdayz2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have no problem showing them the Skype convos, just add me on Skype "flashmanzz" and I'll do it.

    I CAN SWEAR I'M NOT GIGZ OR ANYONE ELSE YOU ARE CLAIMING ME TO BE. JUST A RANDOM SELLER WHO HAS BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR 6 MONTHS AND MODS RANDOMLY DECIDE THAT HE'S GIGZ BECAUSE THE NAMES ARE SIMILAR.
    Last edited by flashdayz2; 08-30-2013 at 11:51 AM.

  8. #23
    Tacioto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    269
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Its not gigz and gigz and peterham arent even the same person unless u mean peterham's imposter with the two numbers at the end but this guy ain't gigz cuz gigz allways been a dick to me and this guy give me keys for free if im really in need

  9. #24
    Distraught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,898
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by flashdayz2 View Post
    I have no problem showing them the Skype convos, just add me on Skype "flashmanzz" and I'll do it.
    Not the Skype I was asking about >.> Come on now, you should know your own possessions.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tacioto View Post
    Its not gigz and gigz and peterham arent even the same person unless u mean peterham's imposter with the two numbers at the end but this guy ain't gigz cuz gigz allways been a dick to me and this guy give me keys for free if im really in need
    Let this stick between staff that were involved in the case. Not a member that just returned from a long break.

    Let alone, he's yet to prove anything against the proof that was received in Private Reports.
    Last edited by Hero; 08-30-2013 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Merging le posts together.

  10. #25
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacioto View Post
    Its not gigz and gigz and peterham arent even the same person unless u mean peterham's imposter with the two numbers at the end but this guy ain't gigz cuz gigz allways been a dick to me and this guy give me keys for free if im really in need
    You are mistaken, you have no evidence to outweigh the evidence against him at the moment.

  11. #26
    flashdayz2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post


    Not the Skype I was asking about >.> Come on now, you should know your own possessions.
    I'M NOT FUCKING GIGZ COME TO MY COMPUTER LOOK AT EVERYTHING YOU NEED. THIS IS MY ONLY FUCKING SKYPE.

    It's pissing me off that you are accusing me of being Gigz. goooooooooooooooooooooooosh

    Post all your evidence in one fucking post and I'll tell what's wrong with them, you're editing your posts constantly and I cant read them all.
    Last edited by flashdayz2; 08-30-2013 at 11:54 AM.

  12. #27
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by flashdayz2 View Post
    I'M NOT FUCKING GIGZ COME TO MY COMPUTER LOOK AT EVERYTHING YOU NEED. THIS IS MY ONLY FUCKING SKYPE.

    It's pissing me off that you are accusing me of being Gigz. goooooooooooooooooooooooosh

    Post all your evidence in one fucking post and I'll tell what's wrong with them, you're editing your posts constantly and I cant read them all.
    It's not your decision to make unfortunately, stop flaming and wait for a global moderator to chime in.

  13. #28
    Distraught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,898
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,349
    I'll return to this when @Approved. needs me to. Since he was the one who issued the ban. Might as well mention @Color since he did IP checks
    Last edited by Distraught; 08-30-2013 at 12:07 PM.

  14. #29
    flashdayz2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Let's wait for a higher staff then. I can share my screen with you, look through my programs, Skype history with everybody (also Lovebandit), Fiverr service history, PayPal history, whatever you need. Because once again, I'm not Gigz.

  15. #30
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    35,020
    Reputation
    3222
    Thanks
    8,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    It's not your decision to make unfortunately, stop flaming and wait for a global moderator to chime in.
    I would love to but reading this just made me go . Like Distraught said we're going to let Approved. deal with this case since he is the one that issued the ban.
    @Distraught Color can't view IPs. I can view them and I can tell you that he has no alt accounts recorded in the database.

    Of course proxies can be used. But checking the accounts under his IP clears up one thing at least.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Evading VAC Ban
    By lmar371 in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:08 PM
  2. [Solved] Banned From AIW, waited 3 days, still banned??!
    By xZaapz in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 12:19 AM
  3. [Discussion] Legit friend got banned, then IP Banned
    By Kumoko in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:35 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 11:54 AM
  5. wow.. 10zombie games no banned 1 desert storm game=banned
    By thescarface2 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 05:50 AM