Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

ScarletSix DOX'ING PEOPLE

So this faggot has DOX'd about 3+ people that Kenshin13 know of, just because we gave him a "vouch" and we're his "buttbuddy"

His MPGH Profile: View Profile: ScarletSix - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats

Lightning was kinda part of it. I don't know.

I don't know if it's even a File Dispute, although he did post my Skype profile, email, name, info's etc and posted on the MPGH Unite Skype Group.

The other person he has dox'd was Kenshin13 , @Mr Monster , @Kenshin13 Jr . He's about to dox the other people that gave him a vouch on this thread:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...-what-o-o.html
    @Flengo , I already talked to you about this. Also since you're his buddy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Some bitch is getting banned today :P

/GG/

My uncle's a lawyer anyways, if I see my info anywhere on the internet, best wishes to that person
    Last edited by Flengo; 10-08-2013 at 08:35 PM.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

Twitter: @byFadi

YouTube: OVO MobZai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This amuses me...

"Fake vouches" lol.

(But yes, he did dox me a while back.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This is just a warning to people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you're not involved or have nothing useful to say then just stay out.

This didn't occur on MPGH, so not much I can say for. You'll have to wait for Dave or Arun to say something.

He hasn't posted information on MPGH as far as I know, but I'm not sure if its still "allowed" or not

I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    If you're not involved or have nothing useful to say then just stay out.

This didn't occur on MPGH, so not much I can say for. You'll have to wait for Dave or Arun to say something.

He hasn't posted information on MPGH as far as I know, but I'm not sure if its still "allowed" or not
    I'm pretty sure you can't DOX a fellow member of MPGH, I'm not sure of this but I remember hearing it somewhere.

Anyways, he can't ddos anyone else easily without getting their skype info, and only an idiot would release that publicly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post

I'm pretty sure you can't DOX a fellow member of MPGH, I'm not sure of this but I remember hearing it somewhere.

Anyways, he can't ddos anyone else easily without getting their skype info, and only an idiot would release that publicly.
    Scarlet helped me dox some scammer who was on MPGH and Dabe allowed me to post it publicly only because he scammed like 20+ people.

I release my skype info publicly (see signature) - I'm just not that much of an idiot to link it to my personal facebook or email accounts.
    If you totally separate your personal self from your forum personas on the internet then it's very difficult for people to get a trace on you.

The most people know on here are my country, state and age. Hell, my birthdate on here aint even real.
    If you have the time to track me down by just that then I probably would have done something to deserve it.

You CAN be safe on the internet if you be smart, but if you go around pissing people off while you're not secure then shit is going to happen.

I do not condone anything that Scarlet has done and I have not had the time to speak with him about this incident (I haven't spoken to anyone besides Flengo on this site for over 2 months) so I don't know the full story with what's going on, but there is always two sides to a story imo.
    helt ensam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post

Scarlet helped me dox some scammer who was on MPGH and Dabe allowed me to post it publicly only because he scammed like 20+ people.

I release my skype info publicly (see signature) - I'm just not that much of an idiot to link it to my personal facebook or email accounts.
    If you totally separate your personal self from your forum personas on the internet then it's very difficult for people to get a trace on you.

The most people know on here are my country, state and age. Hell, my birthdate on here aint even real.
    If you have the time to track me down by just that then I probably would have done something to deserve it.

You CAN be safe on the internet if you be smart, but if you go around pissing people off while you're not secure then shit is going to happen.

I do not condone anything that Scarlet has done and I have not had the time to speak with him about this incident (I haven't spoken to anyone besides Flengo on this site for over 2 months) so I don't know the full story with what's going on, but there is always two sides to a story imo.
    Long story short:
    >> I got banned & demoted
    >> Disputed ( people said I insulted staff on skype )
    >> Mentioned they may ( or may not ) have confused me with him ( Since people do that often. We got the same first name. )
    >> He saw the thread
    >> Said he'd dox all my "buttbuddies" and DDoS them
    >> Dox'd Brinley & posted it on Skype. ( No idea if he did anyone else. He already got my dox from way before this. )

End of story.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13[Backup] View Post
    Long story short:
    >> I got banned & demoted
    >> Disputed ( people said I insulted staff on skype )
    >> Mentioned they may ( or may not ) have confused me with him ( Since people do that often. We got the same first name. )
    >> He saw the thread
    >> Said he'd dox all my "buttbuddies" and DDoS them
    >> Dox'd Brinley & posted it on Skype. ( No idea if he did anyone else. He already got my dox from way before this. )

End of story.
    Yeah I know you were Doxed, but I don't see why you were Banned for insulting staff on skype(?)
    I thought everything that happens outside of MPGH stays outside of MPGH? At the very most you should have been demoted but i'm not going to interfere with the staff's decision as they must have felt what happened was more severe than what you are saying (imo)

I once said "Fuck Liz" on skype to Flengo after there was no MAT minion for a week and the previous minion of the section wanted me to be the minion there.
    But it was more of in a joking manner and it wasn't "Fuck Liz" as in "Fuck you, Liz, I hate you." - it was more "Fuck Liz" as in "Y U TAKE SO LONG LOL" - Flengo was like lololol imma tell her and everyone in the staff had a laugh. (Don't mess with Liz k she's a badass)

So the severity of the actions taken by either you or Scarlet must have been more than simply 'Insulting' to warrant a ban.
    helt ensam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    So this faggot has DOX'd about 3+ people that Kenshin13 know of, just because we gave him a "vouch" and we're his "buttbuddy"

His MPGH Profile: View Profile: ScarletSix - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats

Lightning was kinda part of it. I don't know.

I don't know if it's even a File Dispute, although he did post my Skype profile, email, name, info's etc and posted on the MPGH Unite Skype Group.

The other person he has dox'd was Kenshin13 , @Mr Monster , @Kenshin13 Jr . He's about to dox the other people that gave him a vouch on this thread:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...-what-o-o.html
    @Flengo , I already talked to you about this. Also since you're his buddy.
    You two were the only people who I doxed .
    Give fake vouches and supporting someone who is trying to pin shit on me. Plus, kenshit attacked me with ddos attacks a while back and I do believe he ddosed @Genesis while back to. Thats when he got doxed, I do believe you where doxed for something completely different. I'm not doxing anyone else, I honestly don't care about it anymore. But you guys keep bringing the subject up.. Also I actually did not end up ddosing anyone.

EDIT: ALSO WHY ARE YOU GOING AROUND TO ALL OF KENSHIN13 FRIENDS AND SAYING I'M GOING TO DOX THEM? I ALREADY TOLD YOU I HAD NO INTEREST IN THEM.
    Last edited by ScarletSix; 10-09-2013 at 05:39 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletSix View Post
    You two were the only people who I doxed .
    Give fake vouches and supporting someone who is trying to pin shit on me. Plus, kenshit attacked me with ddos attacks a while back and I do believe he ddosed @Genesis while back to. Thats when he got doxed, I do believe you where doxed for something completely different situation. I'm not doxing anyone else, I honestly don't care about it anymore. But you guys keep bringing the subject up..
    I also believe that Kenshin ddosed me a while ago, but that's another story.
    I don't hold grudges.
    helt ensam.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Who the fuck cares? Dave already knows about him doing all that. He doxed me before also but my info changed. Just don't be annoying, he mostly does it to piss you off and scare you lil kids.

Refund Services Still RESUMED!

Thanks
    I agree with Allen and Genesis, who gives a fuck? If I remember Kenshin ddos'd me aswell awhile ago
    Last edited by `Rejected; 10-09-2013 at 02:43 AM.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Kenshin13 ddos'ed Scarlet. Scarlet then reacted by Doxing Kenshin13, and then Kenshit got all his 'buddies' to pin the demotion accusations onto ScarletSix, Scarlet of course reacted. Legit. Stupid post.
    Last edited by Jim; 10-09-2013 at 04:01 AM.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast