Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    eliops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    15

    Hooo, this is some BS

    So the minion/omm that get butthurt and reports every post i do even if it's directed to him got me this time, the thing is he insulted me, i told him i was in my sarcasm mode and told him he is an asshole and i get banned and he get s a hug from Flengo or what ever.
    The thing is he insulted me first and i barely even said a bad word or even an insult.
    Ps: look at how many times he reported me for butthurt.
    And what know i got 2 giveaways going on, and the ban is for 5 days after the 5 days end i will banned again right, and the reason will be fake giveaway.

  2. #2
    eliops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    15
    Also a staff at his level shouldn't act like that.

  3. #3
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,212
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,998
    You flame baited, there is nothing to dispute. You shouldn't even be posting in scammers grave unless you have a open report.

    You broke a role, I did not. Tips on how to prevent this in the future: Don't call middlemen scammers without valid proof, I don't care if your joking or not.

    Last edited by Confin3d; 01-07-2014 at 10:30 PM.

  4. #4
    eliops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    You flame baited, there is nothing to dispute. You shouldn't even be posting in scammers grave unless you have a open report.

    You broke a role, I did not. Tips on how to prevent this in the future: Don't call middlemen scammers without valid proof, I don't care if your joking or not.


    1) Calling some one "Asshole" is not a flame, raging/going all the way on him, at someone is a flame.
    2) I didn't called you a scammer, If i did Show me solid proof that says, Bs: Confin3d is a scammer, don't use him.

  5. #5
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,260
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,527
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by eliops View Post
    1) Calling some one "Asshole" is not a flame, raging/going all the way on him, at someone is a flame.
    2) I didn't called you a scammer, If i did Show me solid proof that says, Bs: Confin3d is a scammer, don't use him.
    Asshole.



    Seems like flame to me. And you called a Middleman a Scammer, are you retarded? Unless of course, you're @Busted!a.k.a Skamur
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  6. #6
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,212
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by eliops View Post
    1) Calling some one "Asshole" is not a flame, raging/going all the way on him, at someone is a flame.
    2) I didn't called you a scammer, If i did Show me solid proof that says, Bs: Confin3d is a scammer, don't use him.
    Did you read past the "staff disrespect" part

    also proof you called me a scammer with no indication that you were joking.

    Last edited by Confin3d; 01-08-2014 at 02:10 AM.

  7. #7
    eliops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post


    Asshole.



    Seems like flame to me. And you called a Middleman a Scammer, are you retarded? Unless of course, you're @Busted!a.k.a Skamur
    So as well as calling me Dipshit, so he needs to banned as well for flame

  8. #8
    eliops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Did you read past the "staff disrespect" part

    also proof you called me a scammer with no indication that you were joking.

    Well, i would consider 99% of my post's are about jokes, so yea that's indeed a joke.

  9. #9
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by eliops View Post
    Well, i would consider 99% of my post's are about jokes, so yea that's indeed a joke.
    That is my section, the Scammers Grave..
    and in my section, NOTHING is considered a joke..
    No one is even allowed to "joke" ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  10. #10
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,260
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,527
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    That is my section, the Scammers Grave..
    and in my section, NOTHING is considered a joke..
    No one is even allowed to "joke" ..
    What is joke?
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  11. #11
    eliops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    That is my section, the Scammers Grave..
    and in my section, NOTHING is considered a joke..
    No one is even allowed to "joke" ..
    Consider this is an off topic post, i was banned for flame/ for calling him an asshole.

  12. #12
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,694
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,106
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by eliops View Post
    Consider this is an off topic post, i was banned for flame/ for calling him an asshole.
    Any type of disrespect towards staff is not permitted. Smaller offenses may have a smaller ban duration.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  13. #13
    eliops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    Any type of disrespect towards staff is not permitted. Smaller offenses may have a smaller ban duration.
    And he flamed me so, what punishment dose he get?

  14. #14
    Distraught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,898
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,344
    Quote Originally Posted by eliops View Post
    And he flamed me so, what punishment dose he get?
    A slap on the wrist? and your tears I guess.

  15. #15
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,212
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by eliops View Post
    And he flamed me so, what punishment dose he get?
    Did not flame you, I called you a moron which you are. Calling a MM a scammer isn't funny.
    Last edited by Confin3d; 01-08-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 08:29 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:01 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 05:26 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 05:40 AM
  5. Made this for some random kid [nazi sig]
    By Czar in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:47 AM