Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Dave Hopefully I can convince you right here, If I can't convince you that I changed for the bettter idk what can.
    @Liz told me that if I flame again I would be demoted, I took her up on that, So I made a thread in the section the same day so where peeps (mostly myself) could release their anger threw quotes or w.e and almost everybody questioned what I was doing, I didn't flame , I just took liz advice and keep going, I also bounced back from the phiser incident , I worked with master131 to finally get windows installed on my computer I stayed up until 3 am to make everything was right , I checked about 5 files threw windows already and that was before the big 19.1 update in the rotmg section .
    @arunforce

Yeah I had it coming because I tried to fight for what I thought was good for mpgh and you can't deny that one bit go threw every thread I made, it was never meant to be turned into some huge flame war

please dave, you didn't even give me a chance to explain anything , I really wish someone could look past the point that I just flammed at staff and look what others did to me.

it's so much behind the scenes stuff you haven't seen and also dave so what can I say
    Look, the point is, You were given a chance, you blew it, and now you have to face the consequences like everyone else. You do not get special treatment.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Ok, of course it wasn't about everyone. I was assuming that. But... You were told not to flame or insult anyone in staff though, right? And... That message is clearly towards at least one person of staff... right? You had one more chance from what you are saying here... right?

So... Doesn't that mean you blew that chance already..?
    No, I posted the first comment on kings wall 2 days ago, He asked me what happened and I finally got back to him, I said coons meaning african american, cause that's all a coon is so it's not even flaming anyone.
    BEWARE: Imposter alert

Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

Thanks

No, I posted the first comment on kings wall 2 days ago, He asked me what happened and I finally got back to him, I said coons meaning african american, cause that's all a coon is so it's not even flaming anyone.
    The time when you said coons was after you were given your final warning. I looked at the timings. Dw, I got it down.

Coons in the urban dictionary say that it's an insulting term. Majority say it is as well. So... I don't see how that isn't insulting.

Calling someone an "african american" when they aren't one could be quite rude... you know?

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that you did in fact insult sm1 in staff by saying that. So yea... Dunno who it was directed to, but I'm pretty sure it's not a single person as you did say "coons" - meaning you were calling more than one person that insulting term.
    Last edited by Hero; 01-13-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The coon thing, was a bit silly, and it wasn't particularly directed at anyone. However calling all staff 'retarded'. That's another story. Plus let's be honest here, there was a lot of tension between you and other staff members, who constantly voiced their displeasure with you, so it would be a lie to say that did not influence Dave's decision.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    The time when you said coons was after you were given your final warning. I looked at the timings. Dw, I got it down.

Coons in the urban dictionary say that it's an insulting term. Majority say it is as well. So... I don't see how that isn't insulting.

Anyways, the coons part isn't really a big issue anyways. Just wanted to let you know that you did in fact insult sm1 staff by saying that. So yea... Just letting you know.
    you are going to tell a black person how insulting the word coon is, How is coon insulting to anyone who is not black , that literally makes no sense hero, it's a term to call black people out of their name.

Also I know it was after the warning I just said this "...kings wall 2 days ago, He asked me what happened and I finally got back to him..."

seriously confused how this could be insulting to beside me kind ghost or blake

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    The coon thing, was a bit silly, and it wasn't particularly directed at anyone. However calling all staff 'retarded'. That's another story. Plus let's be honest here, there was a lot of tension between you and other staff members, who constantly voiced their displeasure with you, so it would be a lie to say that did not influence Dave's decision.
    I know it was a different story liz, and then that's when you said if I flame anyone again , I'm done and I didn't even flame anyone after than ,Yes their is tension between me and other staff because I like to say things but i never wronged them, So what did I do wrong @Dave84311
    Last edited by Royce; 01-13-2014 at 10:59 PM.

Helpful threads

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Thanks

you are going to tell a black person how insulting the word coon is, How is coon insulting to anyone who is not black , that literally makes no sense hero, it's a term to call black people out of their name.

Also I know it was after the warning I just said this "...kings wall 2 days ago, He asked me what happened and I finally got back to him..."

seriously confused how this could be insulting to beside me kind ghost or blake
    Who knows. I know people that feel insulted when they're called "nigger" even though they're not black themselves.

Whatever though. Just get the idea. I'm getting my references from Urban Dictionary. You don't have to agree with what's said in there... But the majority of people believe that's what the meaning of the word is.

Although if I were in charge of this stuff I do not agree with you becoming minion again, your fate lies w/ Dave. So... gl.

I know it was a different story liz, and then that's when you said if I flame anyone again , I'm done and I didn't even flame anyone after than ,Yes their is tension between me and other staff because I like to say things but i never wronged them, So what did I do wrong
    Pretty sure that was answered... Dave saw the stuff you did after he came back to 100% activity... He saw what staff said about you... How staff felt about you... And how you were treating other staff members and that pretty much summed up his decision. That's pretty much it. Even though Liz did give you a final chance... At the end of the day Dave pretty much rules over all.
    Last edited by Hero; 01-13-2014 at 11:08 PM.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

[DIN]Royce[DU] (01-13-2014)

Thanks
    Who knows. I know people that feel insulted when they're called "nigger" even though they're not black themselves.

Whatever though. Just get the idea. I'm getting my references from Urban Dictionary. You don't have to agree with what's said in there... But the majority of people believe that's what the meaning of the word is.

Although if I were in charge of this stuff I do not agree with you becoming minion again, your fate lies w/ Dave. So... gl.
    But you aren't getting the point nigger and coon have different weight and meaning, Also before you say that, did you even notice how I changed after that big incident and after what liz told me.

Helpful threads

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96

Thanks

But you aren't getting the point nigger and coon have different weight and meaning, Also before you say that, did you even notice how I changed after that big incident and after what liz told me.
    When was the last time you said "Alright guys I'm changing for good"... Only for that to end up not going the right way and back to where you started? :c

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012

Thanks
    When was the last time you said "Alright guys I'm changing for good"... Only for that to end up not going the right way and back to where you started? :c
    cause I never get a chance to change. Look at my signature, if you can convince me that flengo didn't have a personal fued I'll leave, and he's the only one I've actually ever flammed

Helpful threads

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96

Thanks
    he's the only one I've actually ever flammed
    Are you really sure about that? Dunno... I'm pretty sure I've seen you calling other people fucking retards.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Slaystation (01-13-2014)

Thanks
    Are you really sure about that? Dunno... I'm pretty sure I've seen you calling other people fucking retards.
    why do you guys keep going back to this, Yes I called glue and some others retard because they were trying to tell me what the point of my op was yes, then liz told me not to flame anyone else and I promised.

Helpful threads

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    DaveLizArun Please make a new usergroup called "Future wizards" and give it to me
    I saw all of these coming .
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    DaveLizArun Please make a new usergroup called "Future wizards" and give it to me
    I saw all of these coming .
    hahahha...i read also funny sometimes.....

Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1600 Thanks - x
    Get 1700 Thanks - x
    Get 1800 Thanks - x
    Get 1900 Thanks - x

Thanks
    If you aren't gmod+ can you not post in this thread please

Helpful threads

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96

Thanks

Pretty sure that was answered... Dave saw the stuff you did after he came back to 100% activity... He saw what staff said about you... How staff felt about you... And how you were treating other staff members and that pretty much summed up his decision. That's pretty much it. Even though Liz did give you a final chance... At the end of the day Dave pretty much rules over all.
    Yeah but did he ever see it from my side of view, Just like arun said it was not always my fault

Helpful threads

Contact me via | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast