Thanks

I release how much i fucked up, I am sorry.

Wasn't quite sure where to post this I couldn't find a ban appeal section so I will place it here.

Let's start off with what I do, I was banned for selling the domain mgph with a different TLD then with the prefix "Huge ratting opportunity" The thread was up for a couple of hours on on another forum before i edited it down but clearly someone saw it and took offense. My original thought was to put a screamer on it as a prank to do but i figured I could make profit from it, I DID NOT ORIGINALLY BUY THE DOMAIN TO RAT PEOPLE! Obviously i fucked up hard and will have to give up any position i have hoped for on MPGH (MM, minion etc) which I will gladly do to be unbanned.

I spend a large amount of hours on MPGH every day and I really enjoy it, I release what type of mistake I made and took the thread down. I would VERY much like a second chance. I will happily give up my donator etc and have all my posts / rep / thanks reset just for ACCESS to MPGH.

Do i get a second opportunity? The domain is gone and I will give the higher up login to the domain cpanel to do as you wish. I GOT 2 OFFER FOR IT AND DIDNT SELL IT AFTER I REMOVED IT. Only way people knew was because of the title.

PLEASE PLEASE Give me a second opportunity to be part of this community I am personally not involved in ratting and never post programs here.

I spend a huge amount of time here reporting posts and i REALLY wish I didn't throw it away. I try to make the marketplace more clean etc and my intention was only to make profit and i was surprised the domain was available. If I am not unbanned I will still give the domain to the higher ups. I love MPGH either way.

(The people I tagged was to let them know what a idiot I was, I'm not going to hide it I know i fucked up hard.

EDIT:

I realize I say the same thing over and over, I'm pretty shocked right now on how stupid I was. I do care about MPGH and don't just post, alot of the time all I do is report people in the marketplace. I am committed and dedicated to MPGH.
    Last edited by connormcg appeal; 01-19-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @ @Liz @Symmetrical @Gio @Flengo @Hero @Dave84311

OP asked me to mention them for him as he can't mention people.
    I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2013
    Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2014

Thanks
    Last, only, and final chance.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds