Thanks

Pointless infraction?

I 100% disagree with this infraction that I have received and would like it removed. Here is the pm that I got:

Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R
    Dear Necc,

You have received an infraction at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats.

Reason: Begging/Soliciting
    -------
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=9451155
    Anyone have anything in the works? If not I want to make an official request for some hacks! (I would love to see that radar updated.)
    All the best,
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats Staff

Why I am disagreeing with this?
    1. The thread was/is old and only now a month later I get a random infraction?
    2. The thread is deleted/closed and I am unable to access it to see what it was that I got the infraction for.
    3. There was no "begging", it was a request. In fact, if I remember correctly I had a prefix [Request] before the title.
    4. There was no "soliciting", unless of course I was soliciting my self or google?
    5. The reasons for infraction are vague and not clear, with the thread being gone I can't make more sense of it.
    6. Under the Rules section there is absolutely no rule that I have broken. I checked and then double checked.

Here are the rules... (minus any any bans 5 days+)

• - No spamming or emote spam outside of the spam section. (1 Day Ban)
    • - No trolling outside of general sections. (2 Day Ban)
    • - No creating threads in the wrong section. (1 Day Ban)
    • - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)
    • - No bumping dead threads for no important reason. (3 Day Ban)
    • - No misusing/soliciting forum rewards, including on yourself. (However putting along the lines of "Rep/Thank me if I helped you" is acceptable) (3 Day Ban)
    • - No "asking"/begging for something outside of it's respective section. (2 Day Ban)
    • - No requesting close/ban/delete/approve/move. No requesting period. (Infraction)
    • - No posting of keyloggers, viruses or phishers.
    • - No posting of botnet, phishing or viral, server hacking material.
    • - No changing a staff member's quote in a post. (3 Day Ban)
    • - No replying to threads with images (without any on-topic text) unless it is in an image thread in general (Infraction)

Do any of those say no Begging/Soliciting? Am I missing some rules then? Because these are the rules I was referred to by a link in my pm...
    There is one line that says no requesting but I figure that is in regards to setting changes to particular threads...after all there are minion started threads that specifically say "make a request" and then sub-forums that are labeled "help and requests"
    One last thing, there are request threads in the same section mine was posted in (Titanfall) and have been there for 3 weeks without being taken down. This infraction seems totally whack and somewhat like minions looking for excuses to use power. I mean absolutely no disrespect, its just the way it seems to me.
    @BACKD00R @Flengo @Hero @arunforce @Liz @Symmetrical

I apologize if I tagged the wrong people, I didn't see who was in charge of this section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Necc View Post
    - No misusing/soliciting forum rewards, including on yourself. (However putting along the lines of "Rep/Thank me if I helped you" is acceptable) (3 Day Ban)
    - No "asking"/begging for something outside of it's respective section. (2 Day Ban)
    Not sure if you read these before you quoted them, but would suggest you read them again.

Thanks
    You probably posted it in the main section, instead of the proper location.

Anyhow, it's not a big deal either way, infractions are temporary and expire in less than a month.

Reversed anyways.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta