Thread: Player_Gammer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired

    Player_Gammer

    He's been pestering me to post this for months now..soo
    Player_Gammer
    http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=2332273
    Haxxxer007(His bro?)
    http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=2494805
    I'm posting so i and my brother can have our accounts unbanned and unblacklisted... I got banned supposedly for scamming... A few days later i solved things out with the guy that said that i was scammer. @Dramtic offered in 1st place to ask to Symmetrical unban me and my brother, but i said there was no need for that, a few hours later i talked with Symmetrical, i posted our conversation so Symmetrical could see things were solved and Symmetrical said that i and my brother would be unbanned 15 days later... Well, it passed about a month and still are banned... After the 15 days pass i contacted Symmetrical about the unban, but he said that MPGH was having problems and that didn't make any sense unbanning me and my brother now... I waited one week after that, then i contacted him again, however he didn't answered to any of my messages, so i contacted my friend Busted! and he said that Symmetrical hadn't been on for a while... Dramtic and Symmetrical can confirm that i'm telling the truth and btw my brother had nothing to with this, he only got banned because some of you thought my brothers account was my alternative account! Our usernames so you can unbann us is: Player_Gammer and Haxxxer007

    @Flengo, @Symmetrical, @Hero take a look at this!
    @Flengo
    @Symmetrical
    @Hero

    I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, IM JUST POSTING.
    Last edited by T-Bone; 06-27-2014 at 03:19 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #2
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    I'm not sure why he should be unbanned
    I remember, I said I would talk to the other Middlemen about player_gammer
    I just didn't get the time to do so

    @ @Hero @FlengoUnban him
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 06-27-2014 at 03:46 PM.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  3. #3
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post
    He's been pestering me to post this for months now..soo
    Player_Gammer
    http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=2332273
    Haxxxer007(His bro?)
    http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=2494805
    When this Scam report was going on, Player_Gammer gave me an account to hold which did originally belong to Dramtic, until it was resolved. He then took it back and recovered it by changing the password a few hours later. That made him guilty x2 in my book. He then proceeded to post shit and accusation spam on my AVA player profile saying he was Dramtic and he was the scammer. What he failed to miss is that the account he posted the messages with, was his own account call St Maria or something. I say NO as he is a scammer that says he has a brother which is just an alt account. @Hero @Flengo @Liz @BACKD00R
    Last edited by Riddick; 06-27-2014 at 05:22 PM.

  4. #4
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,677
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You know how we feel about the whole "My brother/cousin/neighbor/dog" excuse. However just because he claims to have returned the account, can get him unbanned, but he should still be blacklisted.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (06-28-2014),Riddick (06-28-2014),[MPGH]Symmetrical (06-27-2014),[MPGH]T-Bone (06-27-2014)

  6. #5
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    I agree with this post ^. Have the dude blacklisted.

    The thing is how do we know this guy didn't scam... And why should we unban him..? He claims he talked to the guy and settled everything but we don't know that. @Symmetrical ? I'm not lifting his ban until we have some more insight on this situation and some objective evidence that everything has been settled.
    Last edited by Hero; 06-27-2014 at 09:49 PM.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Liz (06-28-2014)

  8. #6
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I agree with this post ^. Have the dude blacklisted.

    The thing is how do we know this guy didn't scam... And why should we unban him..? He claims he talked to the guy and settled everything but we don't know that. @Symmetrical ? I'm not lifting his ban until we have some more insight on this situation and some objective evidence that everything has been settled.
    There are some things you have to give him merit for
    1. He didnt create any alts(that i know of), which means that he wasnt invested in MPGH only to sell stuff
    2. He has contantly pestered me for 2months (again, instead of making an alt and continuing to sell/buy stuff) which shows dedication

    Just some things to consider


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  9. #7
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    You know how we feel about the whole "My brother/cousin/neighbor/dog" excuse. However just because he claims to have returned the account, can get him unbanned, but he should still be blacklisted.
    I contacted @Rakter on Skype and he could not recover the account that Player_Gammer recovered and stole back from me (That originally belonged to Dramtic), and said it had been banned, so he is lying.

  10. #8
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I agree with this post ^. Have the dude blacklisted.

    The thing is how do we know this guy didn't scam... And why should we unban him..? He claims he talked to the guy and settled everything but we don't know that. @Symmetrical ? I'm not lifting his ban until we have some more insight on this situation and some objective evidence that everything has been settled.
    See my reply to Liz about the account. It could not be recovered so he still has it.

  11. #9
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    You know how we feel about the whole "My brother/cousin/neighbor/dog" excuse. However just because he claims to have returned the account, can get him unbanned, but he should still be blacklisted.
    He didn't claim his brother scammed
    and about blacklisting
    it isn't very effective
    but I remember dave once said to ban them for the duration of their blacklist

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I agree with this post ^. Have the dude blacklisted.

    The thing is how do we know this guy didn't scam... And why should we unban him..? He claims he talked to the guy and settled everything but we don't know that. @Symmetrical ? I'm not lifting his ban until we have some more insight on this situation and some objective evidence that everything has been settled.
    Yeah, sorry about that ..
    It was 2 in the morning and I wasn't thinking straight
    I remember two months ago when Player added me to a group chat with dramtic
    dramtic claimed everything was resolved or something
    but lets ask him

    @ @Dramtic has everything been resolved?
    Did you receive your account back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    There are some things you have to give him merit for
    1. He didnt create any alts(that i know of), which means that he wasnt invested in MPGH only to sell stuff
    2. He has contantly pestered me for 2months (again, instead of making an alt and continuing to sell/buy stuff) which shows dedication

    Just some things to consider
    Maybe he is trying to get his old accounts back to do a grand scam?

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  12. #10
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    @Dramtic has everything been resolved?
    Did you receive your account back?
    You mean "ACCOUNTS"

    No he lost both of them I think, but we'll wait for @Dramtic to confirm it

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Symmetrical (06-28-2014)

  14. #11
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    You mean "ACCOUNTS"

    No he lost both of them I think, but we'll wait for @Dramtic to confirm it
    He told me to say this

    Riddick next time confirm things before you mencion it, the acc that you were holding didn't belong originally to Dramtic, the acc you were holding was the acc that originally belonged to rakter and that he had traded for me, and to finish, yes i took the acc because all seemed you were going to ban me and as that was my only acc i changed the password, and if you still doubt things got solved you can ask personally to Dramtic if things didn't got solved! Thanks! And why the hell would i send you a message impersonating Dramtic? -.- To make you think Dramtic was a scammer? Please -.- As i said things got solved! Ask yo Dramtic. And Liz plz take a look on this above, i didn't scam anything so no, i didn't gave any acc back because i didn't scam, just please talk with Dramtic... And Riddick again check things before you confirm, i didn't recovered any acc, as i previously said the acc you were holding was the acc that Rakter had traded with me and you didn't even change the email of the account you were holding why would i need to recover it? I only did that because all seemed you were going to ban me and as that was my only acc i changed the password, because ffs i didn't scam Dramtic, talk to him! And no i'm not lying!


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  15. #12
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    He told me to say this

    That's why he sent me this on my old AVA account. The picture is Player_Gammer talking about the account, and I've also got him on K2o saying he is Dramtic and saying he is the scammer when Dramtic had lost the account. He is a liar and I don't know why you are trying to help him @Busted!

    Maria_123 is Player_Gammer


    K2o was the account he scammed off Dramtic and Player_ Gammer continued to PM me saying he was Dramtic and he was the scammer. Now why would Dramtic do that when he is such an easy going kid that gets scammed all the time as he keeps going first and it too easy going. I've spoken to him about this and he is more careful now. If you look at the GRAMMER it is similar... in all the messages!


    Last edited by Riddick; 06-28-2014 at 12:35 PM.

  16. #13
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    That's why he sent me this on my old AVA account. The picture is Player_Gammer talking about the account, and I've also got him on K2o saying he is Dramtic and saying he is the scammer when Dramtic had lost the account. He is a liar and I don't know why you are trying to help him @Busted!

    Maria_123 is Player_Gammer


    K2o was the account he scammed off Dramtic and Player_ Gammer continued to PM me saying he was Dramtic and he was the scammer. Now why would Dramtic do that when he is such an easy going kid that gets scammed all the time as he keeps going first and it too easy going. I've spoken to him about this and he is more careful now. If you look at the GRAMMER it is similar... in all the messages!


    Riddick don't drag Busted to this, and second why the hell would i sent that messages? Only a very dumb person would sent that, because clearly someone is trying to impersonate Dramtic, BUT IT ISN'T ME! Have you ever thought that who has the acc might trying to make you all think it was me that wrote the message, stop to think! And instead of making acusations why don't you ask Dramtic if things got solved or not?! Please, ffs -.- And i'm Maria? Maria is a girl name, i'm a boy ffs -.- And i didn't saw you saying anything about you getting wrong about who was the original owner of the acc you were holding, guess you only say the things you make right not wrong things, but enough of this conversation. Do me a favor, just ask to Dramtic confirm if i'm saying the truth or not k?
    Symmetrical did say he would unban him
    we cant all by hardy hard hardasses
    This is a dispute, honestly, i dont even know whats going on, i just post here whatever he tells me to post in skype.(Thats why i put it in quotes)
    Dont get mad at me steve
    Last edited by T-Bone; 06-28-2014 at 01:43 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  17. #14
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post




    Symmetrical did say he would unban him
    we cant all by hardy hard hardasses
    This is a dispute, honestly, i dont even know whats going on, i just post here whatever he tells me to post in skype.(Thats why i put it in quotes)
    Dont get mad at me steve

    I said I would unban him but first I would talk to the other Middlemen

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  18. #15
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post
    Symmetrical did say he would unban him
    we cant all by hardy hard hardasses
    This is a dispute, honestly, i dont even know whats going on, i just post here whatever he tells me to post in skype.(Thats why i put it in quotes)
    Dont get mad at me steve
    I'm not mad at you mate, I'm just stating that he is a scammer and a liar, and should not be unbanned. That's just my opinion, with the proof I have, and it's ultimately up to Admin/Gmod's. Nough said I think...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast