Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    derpulusherpulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Angry I Still Need A Clarification As To Why I Was Banned.

    hello there. perhaps you still remember me. i am a person who was unfairly banned, and extremely treated badly by some *ehm* *ehm* staff.

    when i was banned last time, i tried asking for clarification as to why i was banned. apparently my alt was banned again.

    so, i came back. and i won't leave this easily until you dump every thought in your mind as to why you banned me. i was to flourish in this forum, as other forum members do, but i wasn't given a chance. i was harshly treated as an enemy by the cruel forces that act as overlords of this place. they think they can beat my will to get back to the community?! well, they won't. i will be still fighting for my account back to the last drop. to the last thought and to the last word. keep that in your mind, moderators, admins, high-permissioned members, whatever.

    after all, if a person's willpower was concentrated on something, it will truly become existent.

    ......... still don't remember me? i am your enemy, your old, old enemy.

    i am ayed12345, and i won't give up until i know why i was clearly banned, and how can i negotiate to resolve this issue.

  2. #2
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes we know you... now gtfo and go scam on some other forum.
    @Flengo @Hero @BACKD00R @Liz

  3. #3
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,710
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,141
    My Mood
    Happy
    Your dispute is so melodramatic.

    Dave banned you for Ban Evasion.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (07-03-2014)

  5. #4
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by derpulusherpulus View Post
    i am your enemy, your old, old enemy.
    If you are our "old enemy"
    Why should we allow you to return then ?

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (07-03-2014)

  7. #5
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,561
    Reputation
    1062
    Thanks
    2,465
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    If you are our "old enemy"
    Why should we allow you to return then ?
    You shouldn't. Dave banned him and if it was Dave... no one gets unbanned

    ALWAYS CONFIRM IT IS ME VIA THE MPGH VM SYSTEM BEFORE DEALING



    Expiring 24 December 2016

    Please make an appointment with me on Skype if you need me to MM for you
     
    Weekdays: 5PM-8:30PM
    Saturday: 9AM-8:30PM
    Sunday: 3PM-8:30PM
    Compare my time with yours
    Donations - 1Lxpu1JknfGPNjxjbt8Zs77AG8LxnEfZTC


     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    RotMG Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015 (thanks Cursed!)
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016

  8. #6
    derpulusherpulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Yes we know you... now gtfo and go scam on some other forum.
    @Flengo @Hero @BACKD00R @Liz
    may i ask why i should do that? and more important, what i scammed for?


    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Your dispute is so melodramatic.

    Dave banned you for Ban Evasion.
    yes i know that, but i want a reason to why. i didn't help anyone in a dispute at that time, and i didn't even open a dispute. i was just a regular and active member in the forum.

    and also, i wanted the post to be in that style of writing from the first place. this is the more politer and sophisticated style of writing, that makes the reader think the author is legible.




    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    Originally Posted by derpulusherpulus
    i am your enemy, your old, old enemy.
    If you are our "old enemy"
    Why should we allow you to return then ?
    because i'm an "enemy" to "some" staff. not all the forum. i didn't mean i am an enemy to the WHOLE community.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Originally Posted by Symmetrical


    If you are our "old enemy"
    Why should we allow you to return then ?

    You shouldn't. Dave banned him and if it was Dave... no one gets unbanned
    how about being optimistic, and not ominous? i'm sure that i'll reach a solution with even the highest position member in the forum.
    Last edited by derpulusherpulus; 07-04-2014 at 01:27 AM. Reason: some spelling mistakes

  9. #7
    derpulusherpulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    bump. i still need a better clarification.

  10. #8
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by derpulusherpulus View Post
    bump. i still need a better clarification.
    You were banned for ban evasion. Stop acting so dumb and tell what you did to get banned in the first place then...

  11. #9
    derpulusherpulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    You were banned for ban evasion. Stop acting so dumb and tell what you did to get banned in the first place then...
    didn't i say that some staff in the forum used to have some hatred towards me? well, i think you already guessed, i was banned UNFAIRLY (and unfairly means without any specific reason) and that's why i'm asking the reason as to why i was banned, but in detail. i'm not asking for the "you were banned for ban evasion" message, i'm asking for the answer to WHY i was banned for ban evasion.

    to be honest, i also didn't "ban evade" at that time.
    Last edited by derpulusherpulus; 07-05-2014 at 02:26 AM.

  12. #10
    Slaystation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,591
    Reputation
    1282
    Thanks
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by derpulusherpulus View Post
    didn't i say that some staff in the forum used to have some hatred towards me? well, i think you already guessed, i was banned UNFAIRLY (and unfairly means without any specific reason) and that's why i'm asking the reason as to why i was banned, but in detail. i'm not asking for the "you were banned for ban evasion" message, i'm asking for the answer to WHY i was banned for ban evasion.

    to be honest, i also didn't "ban evade" at that time.
    I am sorry... What? Our staff members, who are able to ban you, wouldn't ban you without proper reason. (Unless it was for a joke, and those last like a day max.) Please do not try to make it OUR fault that YOU didn't have valid evidence to back your claim. They had proof you scammed someone, and once the proof is out, we ban you. We do not ban people unjustly unless you REALLY deserve it.

    So tell me, why is it that you are so salty about getting caught, that you would throw our most trustworthy staff members under the bus to cover-up what happened? And also, why did you think that blaming US is gonna look good for YOU?




  13. #11
    derpulusherpulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    I am sorry... What? Our staff members, who are able to ban you, wouldn't ban you without proper reason. (Unless it was for a joke, and those last like a day max.) Please do not try to make it OUR fault that YOU didn't have valid evidence to back your claim. They had proof you scammed someone, and once the proof is out, we ban you. We do not ban people unjustly unless you REALLY deserve it.

    So tell me, why is it that you are so salty about getting caught, that you would throw our most trustworthy staff members under the bus to cover-up what happened? And also, why did you think that blaming US is gonna look good for YOU?
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Our staff members, who are able to ban you, wouldn't ban you without proper reason.
    yes they did. and they are trying to use cheap methods of trickery to hide their fault. they banned me without proper reason, but they won't admit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Please do not try to make it OUR fault that YOU didn't have valid evidence to back your claim.
    of course i don't have evidence. that's because I'M ASKING FOR IT!!!!!!!!. i opened this thread specifically for that reason, and i put my unban aside for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    So tell me, why is it that you are so salty about getting caught, that you would throw our most trustworthy staff members under the bus to cover-up what happened? And also, why did you think that blaming US is gonna look good for YOU?
    1. i didn't say that i was "salty" or behaved "salty" as you say. i was just trying to clarify my statements to suit the position that i'm standing in.
    2. yes. i'm throwing ALL OF THE FAULT on your "most trustworthy staff". that's because there has been many random bans that are happening and without any specific reason. if you look at the infractions on my account, you'll see that they are the most dumbest reasons ever made up for an infraction.
    3. blaming the staff makes me outen my anger towards the unplanned steps the staff in here has made. i'm banned without a reason FROM 5 MONTHS+ !...... and i'm silent from that day. what do you expect from me? stay silent? no.


    also, nice picture on your profile.
    Last edited by derpulusherpulus; 07-06-2014 at 01:46 PM.

  14. #12
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by derpulusherpulus View Post
    1. i didn't say that i was "salty" or behaved "salty" as you say. i was just trying to clarify my statements to suit the position that i'm standing in.
    2. yes. i'm throwing ALL OF THE FAULT on your "most trustworthy staff". that's because there has been many random bans that are happening and without any specific reason. if you look at the infractions on my account, you'll see that they are the most dumbest reasons ever made up for an infraction.
    3. blaming the staff makes me outen my anger towards the unplanned steps the staff in here has made. i'm banned without a reason FROM 5 MONTHS+ !...... and i'm silent from that day.

    You were banned on @ayed12345 as the Skype was the same as a banned scammer. Your ban on Double-D was done by @Flengo . It was either a report that someone made that mentioned that the Skype address you were using was the same as a scammer, or an MM Mentioned it to him.

    I think it was the report. In the report there was a thread provided where the banned scammer account was using the same Skype. So @Dave84311 banned you again and again for ban evasion. Why do you keep coming back when we know you are a banned scammer already.

    Bye bye.

  15. #13
    derpulusherpulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post



    You were banned on @ayed12345 as the Skype was the same as a banned scammer. Your ban on Double-D was done by @Flengo . It was either a report that someone made that mentioned that the Skype address you were using was the same as a scammer, or an MM Mentioned it to him.

    I think it was the report. In the report there was a thread provided where the banned scammer account was using the same Skype. So @Dave84311 banned you again and again for ban evasion. Why do you keep coming back when we know you are a banned scammer already.

    Bye bye.
    can you please mention the person who reported me? i may have had an excursion with him, and he may have misleadingly reported me.

    also, double-d was my alt, and that was the alt that i fought with for my account last time.

    also, can you provide me with the thread that you are talking about?

    plus, i will keep coming back and back until i restore what is rightfully mines. i will NOT give up until i have this matter clarified.


    OH MY GOD! MY SKYPE IS ayed123445 NOT ayed12345...................

    also, for proof of the above, you could check my sales threads on the minecraft section THAT ARE ON ayed12345, not on double-D.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    or an MM Mentioned it to him.
    yes, that MM was at that time named Color. the MM misunderstood what i was selling (minecraft alternative accounts) and had only accused me of selling accounts while the whole minecraft selling section is selling them. i'm still wondering why neither any of your precious staff did know that before i was banned.
    Last edited by derpulusherpulus; 07-06-2014 at 02:11 PM.

  16. #14
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by derpulusherpulus View Post
    can you please mention the person who reported me? i may have had an excursion with him, and he may have misleadingly reported me.

    also, double-d was my alt, and that was the alt that i fought with for my account last time.

    also, can you provide me with the thread that you are talking about?

    plus, i will keep coming back and back until i restore what is rightfully mines. i will NOT give up until i have this matter clarified.


    OH MY GOD! MY SKYPE IS ayed123445 NOT ayed12345...................
    Read the original MPGH BAN MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU TRY TO LOGIN ON YOUR ORIGINAL BANNED ACCOUNT. And Dave has been mentioned, SO you will need to wait for the Boss to reply to you. Comprende?

  17. #15
    derpulusherpulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    Read the original MPGH BAN MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU TRY TO LOGIN ON YOUR ORIGINAL BANNED ACCOUNT. And Dave has been mentioned, SO you will need to wait for the Boss to reply to you. Comprende?
    yes i understand. also i recommend you to refresh your page and see the edits i have done to the post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hey can i ask why raenraphael was banned for?
    By ConTrolOfTime in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 05:16 PM
  2. Doesnt say why i was banned
    By Broken99 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 10:20 PM
  3. Wondering why i was ban
    By Toxic_Sick in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 03:51 AM
  4. Why obama was banned ?
    By HeXel in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 04:36 PM
  5. Why ulycarr was banned ?
    By HeXel in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 07:01 PM