Thread: Need Help..

Thanks

Need Help..

Hello, I am Maria.Garefis THis account was my friend account, and i recovered it with email because he didn't remember the password. I got banned at mpgh.
    I created a thread at giveaway section about empowernetwork, and when i posted the link it wasn't consored. I won 50$ from it so i wanted to share with other people too, so i could be helpfull. The day after i got banned. Before i get this i got that, some people said that it was a phishing site. I researched and double checked and REQUESTED TO CLOSE THE THREAD Please @Liz help me. I did nothing bad. Just wanted to share smth with Mpgh people. Hope i get unbaned. At least i could get a perma infraction or daily bans.. If you could help me i would be greatfull. Thanks anyway...
    Last edited by Jokke7000; 07-19-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokke7000 View Post
    Hello, I am Maria.Garefis THis account was my friend account, and i recovered it with email because he didn't remember the password. I got banned at mpgh.
    I created a thread at giveaway section about empowernetwork, and when i posted the link it wasn't consored. I won 50$ from it so i wanted to share with other people too, so i could be helpfull. The day after i got banned. Before i get this i got that, some people said that it was a phishing site. I researched and double checked and REQUESTED TO CLOSE THE THREAD Please @Liz help me. I did nothing bad. Just wanted to share smth with Mpgh people. Hope i get unbaned. At least i could get a perma infraction or daily bans.. If you could help me i would be greatfull. Thanks anyway...
    Did you get perm banned? I think you made a big mistake, and at least you did the research and asked for a close.

I know you on Skype and we do talk regularly, and I think you are ok, and it was a silly mistake. But... the decision is up to admin!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Did you get perm banned? I think you made a big mistake, and at least you did the research and asked for a close.

I know you on Skype and we do talk regularly, and I think you are ok, and it was a silly mistake. But... the decision is up to admin!
    Yes, i got permament banned. Actually wasn't a big mistake. As i said i won 50$ from it and i wanted to share with other people too, so i could create a group and win more and more. As i said the link wasn't even consored. Someone said: " Seems legit" Someone said that it is a spamming website, so i requested to close it. I never thought that i could get banned. Anyway who banned me and can i get unbanned? Thanks Riddick.

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokke7000 View Post
    Yes, i got permament banned. Actually wasn't a big mistake. As i said i won 50$ from it and i wanted to share with other people too, so i could create a group and win more and more. As i said the link wasn't even consored. Someone said: " Seems legit" Someone said that it is a spamming website, so i requested to close it. I never thought that i could get banned. Anyway who banned me and can i get unbanned? Thanks Riddick.
    You'll just have to wait for a GM/Liz to respond

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cataclypse For This Useful Post:

diexx (07-21-2014),Riddick (07-20-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You were banned by @BACKD00R for advertising a phishing site.

Your post doesn't indicate you "researched" anything. It just shows you're going along with what everyone said.

I already won 50$ from this ._. Which means 2 people got paid from my link. Idk why that appears as a phishing website. Anyway Close this please.
    The site just sends you spam email and stuff, which could potentially be dangerous. But the link directly wasn't any harm.

I don't think it should be a permanent ban.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (07-21-2014),[MPGH]Liz (07-20-2014),Riddick (07-21-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    We enter into an agreement between me and Flengo. Your ban was reduced to 2 weeks.
    You used the Staff to benefit your sale, saying that you paid Hero and me and left to understand that we are proof that your method works.
    If this happen again, you will be permanently banned.

/closed

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BACKD00R For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (07-21-2014),[MPGH]Cataclypse (07-20-2014),diexx (07-22-2014),[MPGH]Flengo (07-20-2014),[MPGH]Liz (07-20-2014),Riddick (07-21-2014)