Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Aurora4617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Hero, Flengo, Backd00r, etc

    Arun told me if I find someone willing to unban my main, monitor me, and receive a 3month blacklist, I can be back on mpgh.
    http://gyazo.com/6427ebc36a58908a755257456eea4bb3
    My main is gale2008.

  2. #2
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,695
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,108
    My Mood
    Happy
    I or someone else needs to look at your case. I'm going to be away, but @Symmetrical or @Busted! can look at it and notify one of us.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  3. #3
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora4617 View Post
    Arun told me if I find someone willing to unban my main, monitor me, and receive a 3month blacklist, I can be back on mpgh.
    http://gyazo.com/6427ebc36a58908a755257456eea4bb3
    My main is gale2008.
    1. You have scammed many users.
    2. Even after that "Big apology" you did scam many others as well
    3. Your crimes are too severe for us to give you a second chance

    I have no idea why arun would allow someone like you to come back on MPGH

    I will allow you to come back if you refund all those you scammed

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (08-12-2014),[MPGH]Hunter (08-24-2014),[MPGH]Mayion (08-07-2014),Read123456 (08-07-2014)

  5. #4
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    1. You have scammed many users.
    2. Even after that "Big apology" you did scam many others as well
    3. Your crimes are too severe for us to give you a second chance

    I have no idea why arun would allow someone like you to come back on MPGH

    I will allow you to come back if you refund all those you scammed
    Why @arunforce


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #5
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,695
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,108
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you've scammed multiple, you'll have to refund them all. There are probably many you've scammed that have gone unheard of then as well.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  7. #6
    Aurora4617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Too severe of crimes?
    Who did I scam afterward?
    Can I have a list of the alleged people I scammed?

  8. #7
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Well if I was mislead, my point was invalid. Apologies.

    I assumed a Gmod would check up on it before unban, I remember his name just not what he did so I kinda assumed he was telling the truth.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. #8
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Well if I was mislead, my point was invalid. Apologies.

    I assumed a Gmod would check up on it before unban, I remember his name just not what he did so I kinda assumed he was telling the truth.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=789201

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to andiasliwa For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]arunforce (08-11-2014)

  11. #9
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  12. #10
    Aurora4617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    That's blueoreo. I didn't even scam anyone, if you guys actually read the report. He was trying to link me with multiple scammers, that I am not?
    I only have two skypes. The only scam I committed was against the scammer, before it became a rule.
    I haven't used the skype I used for MPGH, in quite a while, due to the ban, because it was made solely for MPGH.
    @andiasliwa
    My name's not Ray the common alias has always been Gale, awks.
    What's interesting is you resolving a microsoft skype, (live:,) because that is beyond impossible, (to my knowledge)
    So I can't seem to figure out how you got my ip, and can't seem to see why you're complaining on someone having your profile picture only.
    Not only that, it doesn't show the skype of the person you were talking to?..
    Last edited by Aurora4617; 08-11-2014 at 07:11 PM.

  13. #11
    Slaystation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,591
    Reputation
    1282
    Thanks
    1,233
    Do the IP's match the multiple scammers this guy's talking about?




  14. #12
    Aurora4617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Still awaiting response.

  15. #13
    Poxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,041
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    623
    Aurora4517 or Gale

    Do not you remember me ? I am the guy that you scammed for 25$ (Mauser halloween account) but ye too bad I do not have proof , you scammed when you hacked AtlantaFalcon's skype .

    So bad I do not think you remember that maybe these threads can recall your lost memories :

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...light=Gale2008
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...light=Gale2008
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...light=Gale2008



    @ @Symmetrical .
    Last edited by Poxer; 08-22-2014 at 09:13 PM.

  16. #14
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post
    Aurora4517 or Gale

    Do not you remember me ? I am the guy that you scammed for 25$ (Mauser halloween account) but ye too bad I do not have proof , you scammed when you hacked AtlantaFalcon's skype .

    So bad I do not think you remember that maybe these threads can recall your lost memories :

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...light=Gale2008
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...light=Gale2008
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...light=Gale2008



    @ @Symmetrical .





    Gale i think Symmetrical told you if he catch you once again trying to buy/sell something from members of mpgh you will be banned.
    & The funniest thing is i am not member on that shit GPZ website
    But nice try tho.
    Sym / Arun Flengo he were going to scam me if i would do the deal with him i am 100% sure.
    The decision is urs , but after all this he add me on skype telling his is not known in mpgh and tried to scam me.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andiasliwa For This Useful Post:

    Poxer (08-23-2014),Rullez (09-18-2014)

  18. #15
    Aurora4617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post







    Gale i think Symmetrical told you if he catch you once again trying to buy/sell something from members of mpgh you will be banned.
    & The funniest thing is i am not member on that shit GPZ website
    But nice try tho.
    Sym / Arun Flengo he were going to scam me if i would do the deal with him i am 100% sure.
    The decision is urs , but after all this he add me on skype telling his is not known in mpgh and tried to scam me.
    What are you on about, man..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] Battlefield Heroes Aimbot / ESP / Distance detection / Render Tweaks, etc.
    By Ceelker in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:01 PM
  2. Gratz to Flengo and BACKD00R
    By Raple in forum General
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 06:07 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 06:02 PM
  4. [Release] BTF Heroes Hack wallhack,aimbot,etc
    By burrielito in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 04:12 AM